Prof. Sudhir Sarjearo More
Head of Department
Ph.D (Pursuing), M.Tech (Manufacturing)
Academic Experience : 10
Industrial Experience : 03
Research Experience : 02
Metal Forming, Six Sigma, TQM, Automation
Total No. of International Journal : 06
Total No. of International Conference: 09
1. Attended FDP on Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality(VR) organized by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy from 17-08-2020 to 21-08-2020
2. Attended FDP on “Design Thinking : AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy from 07-09-2020 to 11-09-2020
3. Attended Online Training program on “Effective Educational Content Development” organized by PCCOE, Pune from 02-09-2020 to 08-09-2020
4. Attended AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored FDP on “Smart Robots” from 7 to 11 Dec 2019
5. Completed 45 HrsShort term course on " Advance Manufacturing" at MCIII, Karve Nagar from Aug to Sept 2019
6. Attended FDP on Product Development - Concept to Production from 7th April to 14th April 2019
7. Attended STTP on NBA Accreditation from 22-04-2019 to 26-04-2019
8. Attended FDP on Entrepreneurship from 17th Sept. 2018 to 25th September 2018 organized by Science and Technology Park,SPPU, Pune
9. Two Days Workshop On “Student Centered Teaching – Learning Practices” on 9 and 10 October , 2017 at SinhgadLonawala, Pune
10. FDP on Industrial Projects at MMCOE Pune, 3-4 July 2017
11. One Day Workshop on Syllabus Implementation of Metrology and Quality Control on 9th June 2017 at SKNCOE, Pune
12. Entrepreneurship development on Solar Energy organized by MSME on 16-17 July, 2016
13. Seminar on “How Engineering Colleges encourage Entrepreneurship by using Buisness Simulations” on 10th August,2016 at Pune
14. Ansys convergence Conference at Westin ,Pune on 23rd August, 2016
15. Workshop on Syllabus Structure of TE mechanical organized by SPPU at Zeal college of Engineering, Pune on 23rd September 2016
16. Two Day Conference on Art2Part for Machine tools and CAD/CAM Professional at Auto Cluster Exhibition Centre , Pune, on 5th and 6th December, 2016
17. Ten days FDP on “Advances in Micromanufacturing” on 1st to 12th June, 2015 at COEP, Pune
18. Syllabus Detailing Workshop for Metrology and Quality Control on 27th March 2014 at Pune University
19. National workshop on Research Methodology at Pune on 29th and 30th April, 2014
20. FDP on Metrology and Quality Control (2012) arranged by Pune University and Accurate gauges Pvt. Ltd. On 30 June to 01 July, 2014
21. FDP on Teaching Excellence and Personal Development conducted by MMCOE, Pune on 10-13 Sept, 2014
22. Three days National workshop on ‘Advances in Analysis, Measurement and Control of Noise, Vibration and Harshness ” on 19th to 21st June 2013 at CCOEW, Pune
Awards & Recognitions
1. Selected for the Virtual lab Bootcamp organized by IIT Bombay and Gujarat University at Ahmadabad.
2. Completed certification course on “Introduction to Data Analytics using Excel” from Aug 2020 to Sept 2020
1. Wibro Feed Tech & Automation Centre Pvt Ltd, Talwade, Pune
2. CIRT, Pune
3. Auto cluster, Pune
4. Accurate Engineering Company Pvt. Ltd
5. DIAT, Pune
1. Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development (ISRD)
2. Lifetime Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
3. Member, Sheet Metal Forming Research Association (SMFRA
1. HOD, Department of Mechanical Engineering
2. Functional Head, Grievance redressal Cell
3. Functional Head, COE
4. NBA Coordinator
5. LAB Incharge- Metrology and Quality Control
Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering), M.Tech (Machine Design)
Academic Experience : 18
Industrial Experience : 00
Research Experience : 03
Kinematics of Machines
Total No. of International Journal : 9
Total No. of International Conference: 03
1.AICTE Sponsored ATAL Academy Online FDP on “Emotional Intelligence”from 2020-9-13 to 2020-9-17 at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ALLAHABAD.
2.One Day Online Webinar Sponsored by NBA on to Webinar Date : 27th November 2020, Time: 9.00am-2.00PmAwareness Webinar on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation
3.AICTE Sponsored Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Design Thinking" from 2020-10-19 to 2020-10-23 at KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology.
1. Ph.D Reviewer of RTM Nagpur University
2. Recognised in Panel member of Interview committee under SPPU for the post of Associate Professor
3. SUCR Cutting Machine -Smart Underground Crop root Cutter Machine – Application Number:201921009961 Filing Date:14/03/2019 Status: Published
4. II Parking System – Intelligent Independent Parking System – Application Number:201921016528 Filing Date:17/05/2019 Status: Published
5. ICM-Cleaning :Intelligent car cleaning- Application Number:202021003508 Filing Date:27/01/2020 Status: Published
6. Solar Energy Based Purification of Sea Water Using Distillation and UV Process-Application Number:10/02/2020 Status:Published
1. I Stron Pvt Ltd Chakan Pune
2. Virago Enterprises Bhosari Pune
3. Radhey Machining Ltd. Sanaswadi Pune
4. Simulation CenterSpine Road Pune
▪ Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
● IQAC Coordinator at College Level
● NBA Coordinator
● College level Publication Coordinator
● ADD-ON Coordinator
● Laboratory Incharge of Strength of Material
Mr. Girish Laxmikant Allampallewar
M. Tech. (Mechanical-CAD/CAM)
Academic Experience : 7.5
Industrial Experience : 6.5
Research Experience : 00
Solar Cells, FEA, Automobiles
Total No. of National: 00
Total No. of International: 04
Dayanand Pandurang Yesane
Ph.D (Pursuing), M.E. (Design Engineering)
Industrial Experience: 04
Research Experience: 00
Fatigue and Fracture, Automotive and Composite Materials, FEA
Total No. of National: 02
Total No. of International: 10
1. D.P.Yesane, K. Shinde, 2021: Investigation on Effects of Roll FormingParameters on Quality of Final Roll FormedProduct, International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology
2. D. P. Yesane, R. Jagdale, A. Kale, 2021: Effects of Roll Diameter on aRoll Forming Product, International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology
3. D.P.Yesane, Dr.R.S.Hingole 2021: Numerical Investigation of Residual Stresses in Roll Forming of Metal Sheets, International Conference on Intelligent Mechanical Systems for Industry 4.0, (ICIMSI 2021)
4. D.P.Yesane, Dr.R.S.Hingole 2016: The investigation of effects of roll forming parameters on shape defects of channel section, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161: 244-247
5. Sanket Khuley, Ashish Powar, Hrishikesh Joshi and D.P. Yesane 2016: International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161: 275-280
6. Hrishikesh Joshi, Ashish Powar, Sanket Khuley and D.P.Yesane 2016: Analysis and Topological Optimization of Motorcycle Front Wheel, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161: 265-269
7. Ashish Powar, Hrishikesh Joshi, Sanket Khuley and D.P. Yesane 2016: Analysis and Topological Optimization of Swing-arm, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161: 270-274
8. Daya Yesane, Dr.R.S.Hingole 2015: Computational and experimental studies in roll forming research
9. Daya Yesane, Nilima Patil 2013: Optimization of 6-cylinder Engine Crankshaft subjected to Dynamic Loading, Vol - 1 (ISBN: 978-81-920561-2-8).
10. S.R.Valvi, V.D.Jadhav, D.P.Yesane 2014: Assessment of bioactive compounds from five wild edible fruits, Ficus racemosa, Elaegnus conferta, Grewia tillifolia, Scleichera oleosa and antidesma ghasembilla. 3(1):549-555.
11. Sujata Valvi, V. S. Rathod and D. P. Yesane 2011: Screening of three wild edible fruits for their antioxidant potential. Curr.Science.2 (1): 48-52.
12. Sujata Valvi, D. P. Yesane and V. S. Rathod 2011: Isolation of antioxidant enzymes from wild edible fruits at mature and ripened stage Curr. Science. 2(1):53-55.
1. One-week online Faculty Development Program on “Outcome Based Education: A Step Towards Excellence from 11-15 May 2020 under Margdarshan Scheme of AICTE, New Delhi
2. One Week Online Faculty Development Program on "Innovation in Teaching & Learning organized by Department of Computer Engineering from 27.04.2020 to 02.05.2020.
3. Two Week Online Refreshers Course on Advancement in Mechanical, Production and Civil Engineering and ICT in Teaching Learning Process organized by Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai from 13th -26th May 2020.
4. One Week Faculty Development Program on Funding Opportunities for Engineering Teachers and Technical Paper Writing scheduled from 15th - 19th June 2020 organized by RIT Islampur.
5. Three days online workshop on "Education 4.0 organised by IQAC, Atharva College of Engineering held on 28th - 30th April 2020.
6. Design, Simulation and Development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and applications in various Engineering Sectors organized by NAFEMS in association with RIT Islampur from 30th April -4th MAy 2020.
7. Two days online workshop on "CAE Tools and It's Application for Automotive Development on 20th& 21st May 2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dr Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering, Ahmednagar.
8. Online Training Program on Material Characterization - Tools and Techniques conducted on 23th April to 25th April 2020 by Entuple Technologies
9. Online Webinar on Problem Based Learning organized by MMIT Pune on 20th May 2020.
10. One Day Faculty Development Workshop on “Intellectual property Rights: Issues, Challenges and New Trends” at Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Commerce on 27th February 2018
11. A Joint Faculty Development Programme at MMCOE, Pune, 10th -13th December 2014
12. Attended National level faculty programme on “Advances in Product Design and Surface Engineering” Organized by Indian Institute of Metals, Pune Chapter on 18th to 22nd November 2013.
13. Completed 2-days short course on “Introduction to Noise and Vibration Control” organized by University of Southampton on 16th, 17th September 2013.
14. Attended Syllabus revision workshop for Design of Machine Elements-1, 2 organized by Pune University on 19th March 2014
15. Attended faculty Orientation Workshop on Syllabus Implementation for Design of Machine Elements-1 organized by Pune University on 7-8th July 2014.
16. Attended workshop on Syllabus Implementation for Mechanical System Design organized by Pune University on 21st December, 2015.
17. Attended 2-days workshop on Intellectual Property Rights organized by MSME Development Institute, Mumbai on 25-26th August 2016.
18. Attended workshop Syllabus Implementation for Design of Machine Elements-1 organized by Pune University on 4th January 2018.
19. Attended 3 days National Teacher’s Congress, organized by MIT on 10-12th January 2018.
Winner of Best paper award in “National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology - 2013” on 29th January 2013 organized by D.Y.Patil college of Engineering & Technology, Kolhapur.
Membership of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), MCCIA
· Lifetime Member, The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
· Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development (ISRD).
· Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
Mr. Eknath Dnyandeo Kurhe
M.E. (Heat Power) PhD*
Academic Experience : 13 Years
Industrial Experience : 3.5 Years
Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Solar Energy, Energy Engineering.
Total No. of International: 03
1. ‘Thermal Performance Analysis of A Circular Tube Using Vortex Rings at Various Angle and Pitch Ratio’ in International journal for research in applied science and engineering technology (IJRASET). Vol. 2 Issue VIII, August 2014ISSN: 2321-9653.
2. ‘Experimental Investigation of Heat Transfer Using Inclined Vortex Rings in a Circular Tube With Varying Inclination’ International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering Volume 1, Issue 12, August-2014.ISSN (Online): 2347 – 4718.
3. ‘Heat Enhancement using TiO2-Nano fluid in Automotive Cooling System’ International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161 ©2016 INPRESSCO.
· Completed 45 hours’ workshop on ADVANCED AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING at MarathwadaMitramandal’s CIII in association with TATA Technologies.
· Attended two days workshop on ‘Industry Sponsored Project’ at MMCOE, Karvenagar, Pune.
· Attended ‘Syllabus Revision of BE Mechanical (2015 Course) on 29 Jan 2018.
· Two days online workshop on "CAE Tools and It's Application for Automotive Development" on 20th & 21st May2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, DrVithalraoVikhePatil College of Engineering,Ahmednagar.
·Participated in One day Online Workshop On “ELECTRIC VEHICLE–CAREER AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY” organised by Department of MechanicalEngineering, AnantraoPawar College of Engineering &Research,Pune on 5/26/2020.
· Attended one week online Faculty Development Program on“OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION: A STEP TOWARDSEXCELLENCE” from 11-15 May 2020 under MargdarshanScheme of AICTE, New Delhi.
· has participated in National Level Webinar on“Opportunities, Innovation in Renewable Energy and Sustainability” organized by theDepartment of Mechanical Engineering, AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune on 25th May,2020.
· Attended a webinaronFluid Power Applications and Mechatronicson 5/19/2020 organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering,Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology, Pimpri, Pune-18 in association withIndiasoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
· AttendedOnline International Faculty Awareness Program organized by Mechanical Engineering Department, JSPM’s COE, Hadapsar Pune -028, during 11 May to 15 May 2020.
- Member, SAE India
- Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development(ISRD).
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
· Dean, Student Affairs
· Workshop Superintendent
· Functional Head Anti-ragging Squad
· NAAC CR-IIC In-charge
· NBA – CR-5 In-charge
· Department Portfolio: Consultancy, Revenue Generation
Name (Full Name)
Mr. Dhananjay M Bhoge
M.E. (Design Engineering)
Academic Experience : 7
Industrial Experience : 02
FEA, Precision Mechanisms , Mechanical Vibration
List of Paper Published with all details
1. “ Comparison of Flexural Joints Used In Precision Scanning Mechanism Using FEA Tool”, International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering , Volume 3, Issue 2, October-2015 , ISSN (Online): 2347 - 4718
2. “Development of ‘XY’ Flexural Mechanism”,
International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology,Special Issue-6 (Oct 2016), P-ISSN 2347 – 5161 E-ISSN 2277 – 4106
3. “Dynamic Analysis of ‘XY’ Flexural Mechanism”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Special Issue-6 (Oct 2016), E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161
List of FDP/Workshop attended with all details
1. FDP on MasterCAM TURN-Mill &MULTI-Axis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Marathwada Mitra Mandal's Institute of Technology, Lohgaon, Pune. 20-21 August 2015
Mr. Naresh B. Dhamane
M.E. (Mech-Heat Power)
Academic Experience : 11.5
Industrial Experience : 2.5
Total No. of International Journal : 11
Total No. of International Conference: 00
1. One day workshop on " FEM& CFD" at M.M.I.T.
2. One day seminar on "Energy Conservation & Auditing" at M.I.T., Kothrud
3.Syllabus Implementation Workshop On BE Mech Examiner Guidelines
4. One day workshop on "Syllabus Revision of subject design of Pumps, Blowers and Compressors" at J.S.P.M., Wagholi
5. Two Days National Level workshop on "Research Methodology" at M.M.I.T.
6. Syllabus Implementation Workshop for the subject Energy Engineering of BE Mech 2015, at Modern C.O.E., Pune
7. STTP on “NBA Accreditation”, at M.M.I.T. through NITTR
8. FDP on Intellectual Property Rights: Issues, Challenges, New Trends & Research Methodology , at M.M.I.T.
9. FDP and Course on IC Engines & Gas Turbines under NPTEL
10. Training of “LibreOffice Suite Calc”, through online mode
11. Workshop on “Introduction To Finite Element Analysis Using FEA Tool”, through online mode, conducted by AnantraoPawar College of Engineering & Research, Pune
12. FDP on “Outcome based education: a step towards
Excellence”, organized by Govt. College of Engg., Karad
13. STTP on “Problem Based Learning” through Online mode
14. Seminar on “MOOCS and MOODLE, challenges opportunities in Higher Education”, organized by D.Y. Patil S.O.E., Lohgaon
15. Guest lecture series on “Quality academic research under FDP” organized by MM ShankarraoChavan Law College, Pune
16.AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) AcademyOnline FDP on "Postharvest and Processing (Food Technology)" from 2-11-2020 to 6-11-2020 at National Institute of FoodTechnology Entrepreneurship and Management.
17. Webinar on“How to Publish Papers in High Ranking Journals?”19thSeptember 2020
18. Masterclass on “Patent Drafting” 28th November, 2020
19. Webinar on Thermodynamics using Flownex Simulation Software, 24th July, 2020
20. Awareness Webinar on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation, 27th November, 2020
Got Elite certificate for completing Course on I.C. Engines and Gas Turbine” through N.P.T.E.L.
1. Rudra Motors, A TATA Service center, Wagholi(Industrial Visit for Applied Thermodynamics subject)
2. Katraj Dairy, Katraj(Industrial Visit for subject Thermodynamics)
3. Conwood Engineers, Bhosari
(Internship for one student)
4. AjmeraTyres, Pune
(Industrial Visit for Dynamics of Machinery subject)
- Lifetime Member of “International Society for Research and Development”
- Member of Institute for Engg Research & Publication
· NACC files:
59– Department library
· NAAC-Criteria-6 Incharge
· NBA-Point 10 Incharge
· Functional Head-Purchase Committee
· Functional Head-Stock Verification and Furniture Committee
· Member- Newsletter, Magazine, Brochure committee
· Member- Students’ Progression Committee
· Member- QIP/AICTE/ BCUD grant committee
· MESA- Faculty Coordinator
· Audit Course Conduction for SE
Prof. Amol S. Bhanage
Ph. D (Pursuing), M. Tech (CAD/CAM)
Industrial Experience: 01
Research Experience: 01
Total No. of International Journal:22
Total No. of International Conference: 23
1. One-week online ATAL Faculty Development Program on “3D Printing and Design” from 7th – 11th December 2020 organized by AICTE ATAL Academy
2. One-week online ATAL Faculty Development Program on “Mechanics of Composite Materials and Structures” from 9th – 13thSeptember 2020 organized by AICTE ATAL Academy
3. Short Term Training Program on “Software Tools used in Finite Element Analysis” from 3th -8th August 2020organized by Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Foundation, Tamilnadu
4. One-week online Faculty Development Program on “Outcome Based Education: A Step Towards Excellence” from 11th-15th May 2020 under Margdarshan Scheme of AICTE, New Delhi
5. Online One Week AICTE Recognized Faculty Development Programme on “Recent Advances in Material Characterization” from 23th -28th May 2020Organized by Mechanical Engineering Department NITTTR, Chandigarh
6. One Week Online Faculty Development Program on "Innovation in Teaching & Learning” organized by Department of Computer Engineering from 27.04.2020 to 02.05.2020
7. Two Week Online Refreshers Course on Advancement in Mechanical, Production and Civil Engineering and ICT in Teaching Learning Process organized by Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai from 13th -26th May 2020
8. One Week Faculty Development Program on Funding Opportunities for Engineering Teachers and Technical Paper Writing scheduled from 15th - 19th June 2020 organized by RIT Islampur
9. Three days online workshop on "Education 4.0 organized by IQAC, Atharva College of Engineering held on 28th - 30th April 2020
10. Design, Simulation and Development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and applications in various Engineering Sectors organized by NAFEMS in association with RIT Islampur from 30th April -4th May 2020
11. Two days online workshop on "CAE Tools and It's Application for Automotive Development on 20th& 21st May 2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dr Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering, Ahmednagar
12. Online Training Program on Material Characterization - Tools and Techniques conducted on 23th- 25th April 2020 by Entuple Technologies
13. Online Training Program on Introduction to Explicit Dynamics conducted on 05th May 2020 by Entuple Technologies
14. Online Training Program on Brief of Dynamic Analysis conducted on 05th May 2020 by Entuple Technologies
15. Online Webinar on Problem Based Learning organized by MMIT Pune on 20th May 2020
16. National Level Workshop on “Challenges and Opportunities in Processing and Characterization of Composite Materials” at Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune on 14th -15th December 2018
17. One Day Faculty Development Workshop on “Intellectual property Rights: Issues, Challenges and New Trends” at Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Commerce on 27th February 2018
18. National Seminar on “New NAAC Accreditation Process – Roadmap for Higher Educational Institutions” organized by SNDT Arts and Commerce College for Women, Pune on 16th -17th February 2018
19. Two Days Workshop on “Student Centered Teaching- Learning Practices” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Lonavala on 10th - 11th August 2017
20. Two Days Workshop and Exhibition on “Art to Part for machine Tools and CAD/CAM Professionals” at Autocluster, Pune on 5th -6th Dec 2016.
21. One Day “H.O.D. (Mechanical, Mechanical S/W, Automobile Engineering) meeting” of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune to discuss various academic issue at Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pimpari, Pune on 04 March 2016
22. Two Days Faculty Development Program on “CAD/CAM Automation using Delcam, CAE, FMS as per revised Syllabus” guidelines of Pune University (SPPU) organized by Department of Mechanical and Production Engineering, Amrutvahini College of Engineering in association with IndiaSoft Technologies Ltd., on 31st August and 1st September 2015
23. One Day Syllabus Implementation Workshop of “CAD/CAM & Automation, B. E. (Mechanical) 2012 Course” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering Zeal Education Society, Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Narhe, Pune and Board of Studies, Mechanical Engineering, SPPU on 21 July 2015
24. One Day Syllabus Formulation Workshop of “CAD/CAM & Automation, Finite Element Methods, Product Design and Development” organized by and Department of Mechanical Engineering Zeal Education Society, DCER Narhe, Pune and Board of Studies, Mechanical Engineering, University of Pune, on 20 March 2015
25. A Joint Faculty Development Programme at MMCOE, Pune, 10th -13th December 2014
26. A Two Days National Level Workshop on “Research Methodology” by Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, MMIT, Pune, 29th -30th April 2014
27. One Day Workshop on “Syllabus Detailing of subject Strength of Materials 2012 Course” organized jointly by Board of Studies, Mechanical Engineering, University of Pune and Department of Mechanical Engineering SKN COE Pune, on 24th Dec 2013
28. One Day Workshop on “Revised Syllabus of Engineering Metallurgy 2012 Course” by University of Pune on 12 Dec 2013 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MITCOE, Pune.
29. Two Days Faculty Development Program on “Master CAM and Space claim” from 18-19 July 2013, in association with Onward Technologies, Pune held at MITCOE Pune.
30. A One Day Workshop on “Drafting Syllabus for Mechanical S/W w.e.f. 2013-2014” at MIT, Pune, 3 April 2013.
31. A Two Days workshop on “Finite Element Analysis of Composite Structures” at SMBS, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, 27-29 Sept 2012
32. A Two Days Workshop on “Master Cam Milling & Robot Programming” at Vishwabharti Academy College of Engineering, Ahmednagar in Collaboration Onward Technologies Ltd., Pune, 16-18 Aug, 2012.
33. Faculty Development Programme on “The Five Challenges for Educators” at Symbiosis International University, Pune, 11 August 2010.
1. Recognized as SAE International Advisory Board
2. Secured First Rank from All Over India as Best Innovative Project at BHAU Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Leadership, COEP Pune
Reviewer for Prestigious Journals:
1. Silicon, ISSN: 1876-990X (Print) 1876-9918 (Online), Springer Netherlands Measurement :Journal of the International Measurement Confederation (IMEKO), ISSN: 0263-2241, Elsevier BV
2. SAE International, USA (SCOPUS)
3. WSEAS Transactions on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, E-ISSN: 2224-3429, WSEAS Transactions (SCOPUS)
Reviewer/Organizing Committee Member for Conferences
1. Worked in Organizing committee and Reviewer of the “12th International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics” (MECHANICS’16), Prague, Czech Republic
2. Worked in Organizing committee and Reviewer of the “9th International Conference on Engineering Mechanics, Structures, Engineering Geology”, UK
3. Worked as Reviewer for “The First Mechanical Engineering Post Graduate Students' Conference”, (MECHPGCON-2015) organized by Flora Institute of Technology, Pune in association with BoS, Mechanical Engineering of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), 19th -20th July 2015, Pune
1. Msc. Software, Pune
2. Entuple Technologies, Pune
3. Mahesh Software, Pune
4. 3D Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Pune
5. Indi Carbon Composites, Mumbai
6. Bombay Textile Research Association, Mumbai
7. IIT Mumbai Research Lab
Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
· Dean, Research &Industry Relations
· Head, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cell
· NBA Criteria II Incharge
· Entrepreneurship Department Coordinator
· NAAC 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 File Incharge
· NBA 13, 14, 26 File Incharge
SHITAL G. NERKAR
M.E (Heat Power)
Academic Experience : 6 Years
Thermal Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, RAC, HVAC
Total No. of International Journal : 01
1. One Day Online Workshop on “OBE Concepts & Implementation and Digital Preparedness for NBA” on 29th May 2021organized byInternal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC), Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.
2. Workshop on “MENTAL HYEGINE & IMMUNITY BOOSTER” on 10th May 2021 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MMIT Lohgaon, Pune
3. 3 Day workshop on “Basics of Computational Fluid Dynamics using OpenFOAM” from 25th to 27th February 2021organized byTeaching Learning Centre (ICT) at IIT Bombay.
4. Online workshop on Awareness workshop - NIRF INDIA RANKINGS - 2021 for Higher Educational Institutions from 18th to 19th Jan 2021 organized by IAE Hyderabad.
5. 3 Days FDP on “NBA Accreditation & Outcome Based Education” from 18th to 20th June 2020
6. Online Atal FDP on “Green Technology & Sustainability Engineering” from 05th May to 09th May 2020 organized by NetajiSubhas University of Technology.
7. Online Atal FDP on “Computational Fluid Dynamics” from 21st Sept to 25th Sept 2020 organized by Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune.
8. Workshop on “Emotional Intelligence” on 05th Sept, 2020organized by MMIT, Pune.
9. One week workshop on Innovation and Startup- Transform Ideas into Business from 26th to 30th Oct 2020 organized by MMCIII, Pune
10. Five days Teacher’s Training Workshop on “Student Induction Program” VIIT, Pune, 17th to 21st July 2017.
11. National Conference on Product Modeling, Simulation and Manufacturing (NCPSM-2016), MMIT, Pune 9th& 10th Sept 2016
12. MECHPGCON-2015, Flora Institute of Technology, Pune, 19th& 20thJuly 2015
13. Two days STTP on “Thrust Areas of Research and Essential Technique for Optimization and Modeling”, JSPM’s ICOER, Pune, 29th and 30th April 2015
14. National Conference on Innovation in Mechanical and Automotive Research, MAE Alandi, 6th to 8thApril 2015
15. One day workshop on “Introduction to CFD & Hands on Training on ICEM CFD & ANSYS Fluent Software”, JSPM’s ICOER, Pune, 14 March 2015
1. Essem Industry, Pune
2. SkkAto India Pvt Ltd, Pune
- Member of Indian Society of Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE)
· Functional Head –AICTE/ASHE/DTE
· Functional Head –Extra Curricular Activity
· Member of Video Lecture Committee
· Department Examination Coordinator
· Department Students Coordinator
· NAAC 15, 16, 17, 18 File Incharge
· NBA Criteria 4Incharge
Mr. Rohit Purushottam Polas
M.Tech. ( Thermal Engineering)
Academic Experience : 6 years
Industrial Experience : 9 months
Research Experience : Nil
Thermal & Fluid Science
Total No. of National: 01
Total No. of International: 02
· Nikhileshkamane, RohitPolas, PradyumnaDhamangaonkar, “Heat and flow analysis for air through porous receiver of parabolic dish collector ”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), Volume-4, Issue-4, pp 98-101, April 2016
· RohitPolas, Nikhileshkamane, PradyumnaDhamangaonkar, “Concentrating Volumetric Air Receiver Materials: Experimental determination of heat transfer coefficient”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET), Volume-5, Issue-5, pp 6717-6733, May 2016
· Sumeet Shah, Nikhil Wadgane, ChaitanyaPatil, Mr. R.P.Polas, “Design and Fabrication of Zero Turn Vehicle”, Journal of Gujarat Research Society, Volume 21, Issue-9,pp 286-290, November 2019
· ANSYS FLUENT 15.0: Participated in one week workshop in College of Engineering Pune.
· FMEA (FAILURE MODE EFFECT ANALYSIS) by TATA AUTOCOMP SYSTEMS PVT LTD: Participated in full day workshop to learn the application methodology of the technique in COE, Pune.
· AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION TRENDS ARRANGED BY ISHRAE PUNE CHAPTER: Attended the conference for two days as a member of ISHRAE, covering use of energy efficient technologies in air conditioning & refrigeration field.
· STTP TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION BY IIT BOMBAY: Attended one week workshop to learn scientific communication skills at remote center IMCC, pune
· MASERCAM SOFTWARE: Attended two day workshop to learn basics of mastercam software at AISSMS COE
· SYLLABUS IMPLEMENTATION OF HEAT TRANSFER: Attended One day workshop at FLORA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY for Heat transfer subject.
· SYLLABUS IMPLEMENTATION OF REFTIGERATION & AC: Attended One day workshop at MIT, Kothrud, PuneforRefrigeration & AC subject.
· FDP on Pedagogy Driven Accreditation: Attended 3 Days FDP Organized by RIT Polytechnic, Pune
· Two Days National Seminar : Attended MOOCs & Moodle : Opportunities & Challenges National Level Seminar at D Y Patil Lohgaon Pune
· STTP by NIITTR: Attended One Week STTP on NBA Accreditation
· STTP by NIITTR: Attended One Week STTP on Laboratory Manual &Instructions
· FDP on OBE : Attended One week FDP on Outcome Based Education organised by Govt. College of Engineering Karad
· FDP on R Language: Attended One week FDP on R Programming Language organized by AISSMS & IIT B Spoken tutorials
· FDP on Latex:Attended One week FDP on Latex Programming language organized by AISSMS & IIT B Spoken tutorials
· FDP on Openfoam : Attended One week FDP on Openfoam organized by IIT B Spoken tutorials
· FDP on Moodle : Attended One week FDP on Openfoam organized by AVCOE & IIT B Spoken tutorials
· FDP on Innovative Teaching Learning Methods: Attended FDP organised by MVPS’s College of Engg.
· FDP on ADVANCES IN HVAC & R TECHNOLOGY: Attended 5 Day FDP organised by D Y Pimpri, Pune
Received Participation Certificate for Guinness World Record of SPPU for Largest Distribution of Neem Saplings at SPPU
· Alpha Dies & Tools Pvt Ltd
· Techformato Engineering Pvt Ltd.
· Lashkar Water Treatment Plant Camp, Pune
- Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development (ISRD).
- Lifetime Member, Institute for Engineers & Research Publication (IFERP)
- Member, International Association of Engineers(IAENG)
- Associate Member of IRED
· NSS PROGRAM OFFICER
· President NDLI Club
· NAAC Criteria 7 Member
· NAAC Departmental File 14,53,54,58In-charge.
· Project Coordinator
· Guardian Faculty Member
· Turbo Machines Lab In-charge
· Department Academic Monitoring Committee Member
Mr. Shivaji Prabhakar Yadav
M.E. (Heat Power)
Academic Experience : 8.5
Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering
Mr. Ganesh G. Jagadale
M.Tech. (Design Engineering)
Academic Experience : 9.5 Years
Industrial Experience : 0.5 Years
· “Analysis and Modeling of Gear Roll Tester”, E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161, Special Issue-6, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Oct 2016
· “Development of Computer based Production Planning System on Simulated Production Data of Manufacturing Unit”, E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161, Special Issue-6, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Oct 2016
· “Direct Methanol Fuel Cell: A Review”, E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161, Special Issue-6, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Oct 2016
· Attended One day workshop of "Syllabus Implementation of Skill Development" at VIIT, Pune on 7thjune 2017
· AttendedOne day workshop of "Syllabus Implementation for the subject Metrology & Quality Control" at Smt.KashibaiNavale College of Engineering, Pune on 9thjune 2017
· AttendedOne day workshop of "Syllabus Implementation for the subject Theory of Machines-II" at MIT college of Engineering,Pune on 13thjune 2017
· Attended One day Syllabus Implementation Workshop of Value Education at JSPM,Narhe on 6th may 2016
· AttendedTwo days FDP of MasterCAM at MMIT,Lohgaon on 20th& 21staug2015
· Attended one day workshop of "Syllabus Implementation of Robotics of BE Mech 2012 pattern" at MMIT,Lohgaon on 21stdec 2015
· Attended One day workshop of "Syllabus formulation and Implementation for the subject Industrial Engg./ OR" at JSPM,Narhe on 24th march 2015
· Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
· Departmental NSS Co-ordinator
· Extracurricular activities committee member
· DSE Class Teacher
· T&P Mechanical department coordinator
Patil Bhuvaneshwar Dnyandeo
Ph.D (Pursuing), ME (Machine Design)
Academic Experience : 14
Industrial Experience : 10
Machine Design & Vibration
Total No. of International Journal :08
Total No. of International Conference: 02
1) Three Day Online faculty Development Programme on “Fault Detection And Diagnosis Using FFT Analyzer” at ZCOER,Pune,21st June-23rd June 2021.
2) One Day Workshop on TE (2015 Course)-DME Syllabus Implementation Meet, D.Y.Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, 04 January 2018.
3) One Day Workshop on “Syllabus Revision For The Subject Mechanical system Design”, of BE Mechanical (2015 Course),Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Technology,Pimpri,Pune , 20/03/2018
4) Short Term Course on “ Advanced Tools for Computational Analysis in Engineering and Technology”, Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering and Technology Yavatmal , 24 Dec.2012 to 04 Jan. 2013
5) Short Term Course on “MATLAB FUND AMENTALS & APPLICATIONS”, Shri SantGadge Baba College of Engineering & Technology, Bhusaval , April 22 to 27,2013
6) One day workshop on “National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning” , J.T.Mahajan College of Engineering, Faizpur,23rd September 2013
7) Two days National Level Workshop on “ Mechanical Vibration”,J.T.Mahajan College of Engineering, Faizpur,15-16,2012
8) Two days workshop on “Aeronautical Technology used in Aircraft”,Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Centre,Nashik.,04 & 05 March 2011
9) “Finite Element Analysis and their Engineering Applications“, STTP, SSGB COE,Bhusawal, October 25-30,2010
10) Regional Seminar on “Intellectual Property and Innovation Management in Knowledge Era”, J.T.M.College of Engineering,Faizpur, April 12-13,2010
11) One Day Workshop on “Energy Conservation and Fuel Efficiency for Engineers”,J.T.MahajanVollegeog Engineering,Faizpur,Feb.2010
12) One Day Workshop on “Energy Conservation and Fuel Efficiency for Engineers”, J.T.M.College of Engineering,Faizpur, Feb 10,2009
Life Fellow Member of Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering wef.06/10/2017
· MCIII Coordinator
M Tech (Heat Power Engineering)
· Facultyfor PBL(Project Based Learning) -II
· Faculty for SE (Mechanical engineering)
· Departmental MagazineIncharge
Mr. Pankaj Shivajirao Thombare
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Academic Experience : 11 Yrs
Industrial Experience : 10 Yrs
NAAC Departmental File 63,64,65 & 66 assist in making files
Anti Ragging committee member
Mr. Darshan Sunil Talegaonakar
Diploma in Computer Engineering
Academic Experience : 13
"Role of Non-Teaching staff in NBA Accreditation Process"
Keshav Baban Walunj
Mechanical Engineering (Workshop)
ITI, NCTVT, MS CIT
Academic Experience : 14 Years
Industrial Experience : 20 Years
Other : 2 Years
· Workshop Foreman (Workshop)
· Maintenance Committee Member
Mr. Rahul Dnyaneshwar Tapkir
Instructor (Carpentery Shop)
ITI. NCTVT (Carpenter)
Academic Experience : 7.3
Industrial Experience : 01
Mr. Ganesh Bhimashankar Madure
Instructor (Turning Shop)
ITI, NCTVT (Turner)
Academic Experience : 8
Industrial Experience : 20
Mr. Babasaheb Bhagwan Khavale
Instructor (Welding Shop)
I T I (Welder)
Academic Experience : 6
Industrial Experience : 15
Mr. Naikrao Jiwan Dadare
Instructor (Fitting Shop)
I T I. NCTVT (Fitter)
Ravindra Pandurang Kotawadekar
Industrial Experience : 21 Years
Designing & Analysis of structure 511
Total No. of International: 2
1. ” Study of Parameters Which Affect the Strength of Concrete by External Prestressing” International Journal Of Engineering And Science, Vol.2, Issue 9 (April 2013), Pp 31-36.
2.” Analysis of Push back Bridge” International Journal of Pure and Applied research in Engineering and Technology, 2015; Volume 3, 354-361.
1.Sustainable development in Environment in D.Y.Patil,Charoli,on dated 15 june 2015.
Mrs. Leena. A. Deshmukh
Mr. Vaibhav Sawant
M.Tech ( Structural Engineering), B.E. (Civil)
Academic Experience : 2
Industrial Experience : 2
·Project Based Learning (PBL) Co-ordinator
·Value addition Programme (VAP ) Co-ordinator
·Surveying Lab In-charge
Miss.Prajkta Dhananjay Shinde
M.E. (Environmental Engineering)
Academic Experience : 2 Months
Waste water & Solid waste treatment
Total No. of International Journal: 01
1)Natural onsite low cost domestic wastewater treatment for reuse IJIRSET 15 Aug 2019 CertificateNo.:V8I8C104
2) Microbiological analysis of water for onsite treatment: A Review IJSRR 3 July 2019 IJSRR/83/82174
3) Study of onsite low cost natural wastewater treatment PGCON 18 June 2019
4 )Microbiological study of waste water for onsite treatment NCTR 12 Feb 2019
• “FDP on Research Opportunities in Environmental Engineering” Online (S.B.Patil College of Engineering, Indapur) 1 WEEK(20-25 JULY 2020)
• “6th Post Graduate Conference of Civil Engineering-2019” Singhad College of Engineering, Pune 17-18 JUNE 2019
• “National Conference on Technical Revolution” APCOER, Pune. 13-13 FEB 2019
• “Short Term Training Programme On Chemistry &Engineering aspects of water remediation” COEP, Pune 1-5 JULY 2019
• “GPS Surveying” NPTEL 4 WEEK(SEPT-OCT 2016)
• Successfully completed project of Bachelor of Engineering of Civil Engineering “Feasibility study of partial replacement of course aggregate by waste tyer rubber chips”(Sponsored by J.Kumar Infrastructures Ltd)
Ms.Punam Bhimrao Kokate
M.E. (Construction Management)
Academic Experience :
Industrial Experience : 1.6 years
Project Planning, Project Management
Total No. of International Journal: 02
Total No. of International Conference: 0
1. PunamKokate&MilindDarade, “Cost Planning and Estimation for Residential Building.”, international Journals and and innovative Science and Research Technology Vol 3: ISSN: 2456 2165
2. PunamKokate&MilindDarade, “Cost Control Technique For Construction Project”,IRJET Vol.5, e-ISSN 2395-0056, p-ISSN 2395 0072
• Participated in National Level Project Presentation (Ajeenkya Tech-Fest 2016) at Dr.D. Y. Patil School of Engineering & Technology Lohagaon,Pune
• Participated in National Level Workshop on Design of Tall Building organized by Civil Simplified at Dr.D. Y. Patil School of Engineering Lohagaon,Pune
• Participated in Two Days Workshop on Employable Skill Enhancement at D.Y. Patil SOE Lohagaon,Pune
• CT Lab and Geology Lab In-charge
Mr. Subhash Gulabrao Rathod
Assistant Professor & Head of Department
PhD*,ME (CSE), BE(CSE)
Academic Experience :13
Industrial Experience : 0.6Months
Cloud Computing, Image Processing, Data Science, IoT
Total No. of National: 04+
Total No. of International: 26+
Paper appears in:
1. International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology on“An Authentication and Recovery method for Color Images” E-ISSN 2277-4106, P-ISSN2347-5161. ©2014INPRESSCO
2. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering on “An Authentication and Recovery method for Color Images”(ISSN2250–2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue6, June 2014).
Available at http://www.ijetae.com/files/Volume4Issue6/IJETAE_0614_109.pdf
3.International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering on “Image Retrieval by Using Sketches” (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2014).
Available at http://www.ijetae.com/files/Volume4Issue2/IJETAE_0214_27.pdf
4. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) On “Content Based Image Retrieval Using Spatial Features” Volume 8, Number 6- Feb 2014.
5. International Journal of Rome on “Multilayer Data Embedding Using Reduced Difference Expansion”.
6. International Journal of Inventive Engineering and Sciences (IJIES) on “NFC Based Android API Healthcare System” ISSN: 2319–9598, Volume-3 Issue-4, March 2015.
7. International Journal of Technical Research and Applications on “SURVEY PAPER ON REVERSIBLE WATERMARK AUTHENTICATION SCHEME FOR WSN” e-ISSN: 2320-8163, Volume 3, Issue 6 (November-December, 2015), PP. 20-22.
8. Multidisciplinary Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology on “NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION BASED ANDROID API HEALTHCARE SYSTEM” Volume 2, Issue 4, Pg.681-686.
9. International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies on “Proximity Alert Using LBS for Android” ISSN: 2319-9725.
10. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering “An Efficient Resume Extraction Model in MapR educe Forming Clusters”
11. International Journal ofEngineering Science andComputing (IJESC) “A Review on Detection and Prevention of SQL Injection Attack”
12. International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, “Authentication Mechanism in WSN “
13. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “Android Based Gesture Recognition System For the Specially Abled”
Available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_RPRekVIZ7lMjJRWERwa0hVWHc/view
14. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “Detection and Prevention of SQL Injection Attack In Web App”
15. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “An Efficient resume extraction model in MapReduce forming cluster”
16. International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology “Advanced Road Signal Tracking System”
17. International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management “IoT Based-Smart Garbage Collection System Using Ultrasonic Sensor”
18. International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology “Randomly Generate Question Paper”
19. Open Access International Journal of Science & Engineering “SMART TRAFFIC SIGNAL MANAGEMENT”
20 International Conferences on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology.
“Virtual Reality Based Immersive Learning System”
21. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN TECHNOLOGY “Emotion Based Music Player”
22. Studia Rosenthaliana (Journal for the Study of Research) “Blind Assistant”
23.Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) “Blind Assistant Using Machine Leaning Approach”
24. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH “FACE EMOTION BASED MUSIC DETECTION SYSTEM”
1. Attended 5 Days workshop on New Technology Awareness at COEP, Pune
2. Attended 5 Days workshop on “Advance Web Technology” at GGSP, Nasik
3.Attended one week MISSION10x training program at AIT , PUNE
4.Attended seminar on “Adobe Reader Utilities By Adobe” By Adobe at Hotel Sun&Sand, Pune
5.Attended seminar on “Research Methodology” MSCOE(Wadia), Pune
6. Attended 2 Days workshop on “Cloud Computing” at Sandip, COE , Nasik.
7.Attended seminar on “Adobe Reader Utilities By Adobe” By Adobe at Hotel Hotel Lee Meridian, Pune
8.Attended seminar on “Research Methodology” at MAE, Alandi, Pune
9.Attended workshop on “Android Apps Development” at MMIT, Pune
10.Attended FDP on “Reach To Teach” MSCOE ( Wadia), Pune
11. Attended workshop on “High Performance Computing & Cloud Computing” at MIT, Kothrud Pune.
12.Attended workshop on “Cloud Computing “ at Persistent System Pvt. Ltd
13.Attended seminar on “C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup” at Persistent System Pvt. Ltd
14. Attended seminar on “ Vmware & Virtulization “ at Vmware, Pune.
15.Attended FDP on “Operating System & Design” at SIT, Pune
16.Attended FDP on “Computer Graphics & Gaming” at VIIT, Pune
17.Attended FDP on “OSAL Lab” at SIT, Pune
18.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab I” , at AIT, Pune
19.Attended FDP on “Database Management System & Application” at MSCOE, Pune
20.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab II” MSCOE, Pune
21.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab II” MSCOE, Pune
22.Attended FDP on “Computer Organization” RSCOE,Pune
23.Attended FDP on “Software Engineering” at VIIT, Pune
24. Attended training cum FDP on Salesforce Essentials for Business Specialists sponsored by ICT in association with MMIT, Pune
25. Attended FDP on “Programming & Problem Solving” At SKNCOE jointly organized by SKN Pune & MMIT Pune
26. Attended FDP on “Pedagogy Driven Accreditation” at RIT, Pune
27. Attended STTP through ICT Mode on “Problem based Learning Sponsored by NITTTR Kolkatta organized by MMI Pune
28. Attended One day workshop on Academic Excellence through NBA Accreditation sponsored NITTTR Kolkatta
29. Attended FDP on Cyber Security Sponsored by RUSA at MMIT Pune
30. Attended A seminar on Interactive Academic Leadership sponsored by ICT Academy
31. Attended RRSPBL 2019 Conference & Workshop, Hubali, Karnataka.
32. Attended Conference Bridge 2020 at Hotel Sheraton Grand, Pune
33.Attended FDP on“Learning Management System(LMS): An Introduction to Google Classroom”
34. Attended 5 day workshop on "Advanced Deep Learning
35.Attended Live Webinar for Outcome Based Education
36. Attended One Day Webinar on Problem Based Learning
37. Attended 4 Days Webinar Series by Skycampus on Technology for Futurel
38. Attended 3 Day's Online workshop on Education 4.0
39.Attended One week FDP on R-Language for Analytics & Data Science
40. Attended Data Science and Big Data Analytics
41. Attended One day Workshop on “Key Aspects of Curricula Design and Content Delivery” SPPU Pune
42. Attended One day workshop on “SE (Computer Engg.) Syllabus Revision (2019 Course), SPPU, Pune
43. Attended Workshop on ‘Filling AQAR under New NAAC Process’ at BrijlalBiyani Science College Amaravati
44. Attended Online OBE Seminar
45. Attended FDP Outcome Based Education Software
46. Attended FDP/Workshop sponsored by AICTE & Govt. of India on “Computer Science & Biology”
Delivered (Seminar/Workshop/Guest lecture/Expert Lecture/Expert/FDP)
- Expert Lecture on Cyber Security at Bharati Vidyappeet Kharghar New Mumbai
- Expert Lecture on ICT at JDCOE , Yavatmal
- Expert session on Operating System Fundamental (Linux) at DYP , Pune
- Guest Lecture on Cyber Crime at DYP Pune
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at mahle behr Chakan, Pune
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at Institute of Engineers , Pune, Maharashtra
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at Institute of Engineers , Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Delivery Session on “NAAC Criteria Assessment” at JDCOE, Yavatmal
- PG Recognize Teacher SPPU, Pune University.
- Mentor for Smart India Hackathon 2018
- Tibco, Vodafone, Amdoc, CDAC, Amazaon, V3 Data Solution, KaryoType Pvt.Ltd, IBM,Syntel.
1. Smart Health Monitoring Jacket (BCUD grant of Rs. 2 lakh) (Ongoing)
2. Remote Farming System (BCUD grant of Rs. 1.9 lakh) (Ongoing)
1.I-SPRAY: INTELLIGENT THIEF IDENTIFIER THROUGH UV-GAL SPRAY
§ Lifetime Member of Institute of Engineers
§ Lifetime Member of Internet Society , International Association of Engineers(IAENG), International Society for Research and Development(ISRD), AICTSD, ICSES
§ Member of CSI
§ Member of IEEE
§ SGGS, Nanded, Maharashtra
§ KLE, Huballi, Karnataka
§ SGGBU, Amaravati, Maharashtra
§ IIT Bombay, Maharashtra
§ COEP Pune, Maharashtra
Editor & Reviewer
§ International Journal of Scientific Review and Research in Engineering and Technology (IJSRRET).( http://www.ijsrret.co.in/)
§ Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP)
· Head of Computer Engineering Department
· Program Coordinator
· PBL Coordinator
· Member of SC/ST Cell
· Member of CDC
· Member of Women grievance
· Member of add on Course
· Member of R&D
Mr. Dinesh Baburao Satre
Academic Experience : 10 Years
Industrial Experience : NIL
Research Experience : NIL
Total No. of International Journal : 12
1. Adarsh Saji, Deepanjaya Modak, Aniket Chavan, Aniket Dandade, Dinesh Satre, “Computerized Adaptive Assessment”, JETIR, Vol. 6, Issue 6, Jun 2019
2. Pratik Naik, Mayur Nikam, Omkar Mote, Shubhangi Marathe, Prof. Dinesh Satre, A Survey: Machine Learning Approach for Tracking and Predicting Student Performance in Degree Programs, JETIR February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2, 2019
3. Siddharth Naik, Mandar Dike, Sagar Gadgul and Dinesh Satre, Object Recognition using Machine Learning, Open Access International Journal of Scicence & Engineering, Vol. 2,PP. 89-92, Dec. 2017
4. Ashwini Eknat Khote, Balaji Pandit Kamble, Sumit Sanjayrao Chidrawar, Prof. D. B. Satre, Collaborative Data Analysis Approach for Predictive Dashboard System using BI tool, IJARIIE , Vol. 2, Issue 6, PP. 740-742, 2016
6. Dinesh Satre, Akshaya Morye, Priyanvada Dhamane, Priyanka Khedkar, Suraj Kulkarni, “ Motion Detection and Video Surveillance System”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing , Vol. 6, Issue 5, May 2016
7. Prof. Dinesh Satre, Shubhravrat Deshpande, Sumedh Sodegaonkar, Sakshi Tickoo, Akshay Dalavi, “Regular Expression Based Framework For Web Service Api Design”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 5, May 2016
8. Suraj Kulkarni, Akshaya Morye, Priyanka Khedkar, Priyanvada Dhamane , Prof.D.B. Satre, “Motion Object and Regional Detection Method Using Block-based Background Difference Video Frames”, IRJET, Volume: 02 Issue: 07 | Oct-2015
9. Dinesh Satre, Devyani Bonde, Subhash Rathod, “Multilayer Data Embedding Using Reduced Difference Expansion”, Advances in Computer Science, pp 202-206, Nov 2015
10. Prof. D. B. Satre, Varad Durugkar, Akshay Ambekar, AmitKumar Yadav, Sudarshan Patil, “Securing Online Shopping System Using Visual Cryptography”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 1, Jan 2015
11. Ashish Vijay Lakamale, Mohan Dhapodkar, Suraj Jadhav, Sagar Jadhav, Prof. D. B. Satre, “Copyright Protection to Secure Image”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2014
12. Ajit Vedpathk, Bhojraj Sonavane, Sachin Nimbholkar, Mr. D. B. Satre, “Clustering and Cluster Based Routing Protocol For Delay Tolerent Mobile Network”, International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies, Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2013
13. Aniket Pawar, Swapnil Gavane, Vivek Nikam, Kauthubh Mahajan, Mr. D. B. Satre, “Java Plug-in for Conversion of Java code to Xuml & Vice Versa”, International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies, Vol. 2, Issue 4, Apr 2013
14. Mr. D. B. Satre, Prof. R. V. Pawar, “Preserve Robustness for Image Data Hiding”, Second International Conference on Computer Research and Development, IEEE, pp 707-711, May 2010
·A Five Days Workshop on JAVA, MMCOE, Pune
·The National Symposum on “Emerging Trends in Security in IT”, COEP, Pune
·SE/TE Computer Engineering Syllabus Discussion, PICT, Pune
·A One Day Workshop on “BE Project Guideline”, SITS, Narhe, Pune
·Workshop on Latex, Zeal Education Society, Narhe
·Faculty Development Program on “Research Based Teaching & Learning”, Faculty Development Program on “Research Based Teaching & Learning”
·Faculty Development Program on “Database Management System Application”, MESCOE, Pune
·Faculty Development Program on “Operating System Design”, VIIT, Pune
·FDP on “Network Programming and Protocol Analysis in Linux”, MIT, Alandi, Pune
·Two Day Faculty Development Program on “Computer Laboratory-I”, G. H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pune
·FDP on Laboratory Practice – I, MIT, Alandi, Pune
·FDP on Introduction to Python Programming, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·Salesforce Essential for Business Specialist, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·STTP on Development of Laboratory Instructions and Manual, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·STTP on NBA Accreditation, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·FDP on Programming & Problem Solving, SKNCOE
·FDP on Pedagogy Driven Accreditation, RIT(Polytechnic), Lohgaon, Pune
·FDP on Cyber Security, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·Python for Data Science, NPTEL IIT Bombay
·Interactive Academic Leadership Session, Sumant Moolgaonkar Auditorim, SB Road, Pune Organized by ADYPU
·STTP on Problem Based Learning, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
NPTEL Certification for Python for Data Science
Mrs. Shwetal K. Patil
M.E. (Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience : 13.2 Years
Industrial Experience : 00 year
Theory of Computation, Design and analysis of algorithm
(INVENTION) Patent Publication Details:
Title of the invention : IAA-PREDICTIVE: INTELLIGENT AIRCRAFT ACCIDENTS PREDICTIVE USING MACHINE LEARNING AND DEEP LEARNING.
Application No : 202041001188A
Date of filing of Application: 10/01/2020
Publication Date: 17/01/2020 The Patent Office Issue No. /Journal No. 03/2020 Dated 17/01/2020
Abstract: Our Invention IAA-Predictive is Despite pilot training and current advanced safety systems, The aircraft accidents continue to occur. It is recognized herein that existing approaches to preventing aircraft accidents lack capabilities. A predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can receive flight data from the plurality of internal data nodes. The flight data can be indicative of at least a speed of the aircraft and a position of the aircraft. In some cases, based on the flight data, the predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can determine that the aircraft will enter a stall condition. Furthermore, based on the flight data, the predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can determine a time period that will elapse before the aircraft enters the stall condition. In response to determining that the aircraft will enter the stall condition after the time period elapses, the predictive aircraft recovery control until can trigger a recovery data sequence before the aircraft enters the stall condition.
Total No. of International Journal : 07
Total No. of International Conference: 01
1. Prof. S. K. Patil, Detecting Injection Attacks and Vulnerabilities inside the DBMS, IJRTE, Dec-19
2. Prof. S. K. Patil, Brain Tumor Detection and Segmentation, IJRTE, Dec-19
3. Prof. S. K. Patil, Smart ration card using smart card and GSM Techniques , International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education , Mar-18
4. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Android Based Gesture Recognition System for the Specially Abled , International Journal Of Interdisciplinary Innovative Research & Development, Mar-17"
5. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Integration of Heterogeneous social network
, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Feb-15"
6. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Digital Image Segmentation for Cardiac medical Images , International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Mar-14"
7. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Heterogeneous Data Transfer and loader
, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology , Feb-14"
8. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Content Search and Query Value search for document annotation , International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Nov-14"
9. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Face based online voting system using steganography , International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Oct-13"
10. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Study of Load Balanced Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad hoc Networks , The International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE), Dec-12"
FDP : 04, Workshop: 05
Professional Bodies Membership
· Website Coordinator
· Exam Coordinator
Mr. Sanjay Anil Agrawal
Academic Experience :10
Image Processing, Cloud Computing
Total No. of International: 22
1.” Evaluation of Markov Blanket Algorithms for fMRI Data Analysis” International Conference on Information and Network Technology, IACSIT Press, Singapore,vol.4,pp. 217-222, 2011
2. “fMRI Data Analysis with Dynamic Causal Modeling and Bayesian Networks” Advanced Materials Research Vols. 433-440 pp. 5303-5307,2012
3. “Application of smart phone QR code & fingerprint for anti-counterfeiting” , IJERT,ISSN:2278-0181,vol 2,Issue 4 ,April 2013
4. “Mobile Based Text Detection and Extraction from an Image “, IJETAE, ISSN 2250-2459, Vol 3, Issue 11, November 2013
5. “Efficient Multi-Cloud Storage System”, IJSER, ISSN 2229-5518, Vol. 5, Issue 3, March 2014,pp 833-837
6. “EMS: An Android Application for Emergency Patients” IJCSIT, ISSN 0975-9646, Vol 5, Issue 4, June 2014,pp. 5536-5538
7.”Internet Independant Instant Messaging For Android”, IJCITB, ISSN 2278-7593, Vol 2, Issue 3, March 2015
8. “Android Application for FORENSIC Image Identification”, IJETE, ISSN 2348-8050, Vol. 2, Issue 3, March 2015,pp 46-48
9. “Large scale Data Sharing using BestPeer++ Technique” IJECS ISSN:2319-7242 Volume 4 Issue 10 Oct 2015, Page No. 14879-14884 IF: 3.093
10. “Third Party Auditing of Data on Cloud With Fine Grained Updates”, IJECS, ISSN 2319-7242, Vol 4, Issue 11,Nov. 2015, Page No. 14987-14992, IF: 3.093
11.”Group User Revocation in Cloud for Shared Data”,IJARCET, ISSN: 2278 – 1323 ,Volume 5 Issue 3, March 2016 Page No. 496-500, IF: 3.093
12.“Large Scale Data Sharing Using Bestpeer++ Technique”,IJECS, ISSN: 2321 3361, Volume 6 Issue 4 April 2016, Page No. 4028-4033 IF: 3.093
13. “ Third Party Auditing of Dynamic Data on Cloud with Fine Grained Updates”,IJECS, ISSN: 2321 3361, Volume 6 Issue 5 May 2016, Page No.5526-5530 IF: 3.093
14. Smart Application for Food Donation Using Cloud Computing, IJARIIE, ISSN 2395-4396, Vol 2, Issue 6, Page No. 731-735, IF: 4.06 Nov. 2016
15. Crowd Op: A Query Optimization Technique IJAERD, ISSN 2348-6406, Vol 3, Issue 11, Page No. 310-312, IF: 4.14 Nov. 2016
16. To Precede DDOS Attack Using SDN IJIIRD, ISSN 2456-236X, Vol 1, Issue 3, IF: 2.02 March 2017
17. An Android Application For Food Donation IJIIRD, ISSN 2456-236X, Vol 1, Issue 3, IF: 2.02 March 2017
18. Smart Water Monitoring System Using IT at Home, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN: 2278-0661,p-ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 21, Issue 1, Ser. II (Jan - Feb 2019), PP 14-19
19. Review of Blockchain based Forensics Analysis Secure Node Diagnosis Mechanism of Smart Grid E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 IJRAR February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 1pp 233-237
20. Automated Over Speed Detection Using Raspberry-Pi International Journal of Research And Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 Vol 6 Issue 2, IF=5.75 pp. 950-953 June 2019
21. Artificial Intelligence based Automated HTML Code
Generation Tool using Design Mockups Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Reseach ISSN 0022-1945, Vol XII Issue III, IF=3.899 pp. 1398-1401 March 2020 (UGC & Scopus)
22. An Efficient Approach to Control the Over Speeding of Vehicles Studia Rosenthaliyana"-Journal for the study of research (JSR) (Web of Science) ISSN 1781-1738, Vol XII Issue IV, IF=4.5 pp. 287-292, April 2020
1. FDP on “Cloud Computing using Amazon Web Services” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi , Pune dated 13-15/12/2012
2. CSI regional conference on “NextGen Computing” at Sandip Polytechnic, Nasik dated 8-9/02/2013
3. National workshop on “hadoop and Big data” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 04-05/10/2013
4. Workshop on “Mobile Application Development using Android” dated 29th Apr to 03rd May, 2014
5. FDP on “Network Programming & Protocol Analysis in Linux” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 02-04/12/2014
6. FDP on “Computer Networks” at PCCOE, Nigdi ,Pune dated 02-04/01/2015
7.FDP on “Programming Lab IV” at MIT College of Engineering ,Kothrud,Pune dated 13/01/2015
8. FDP on “Networking & Cyber Security 2015” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 26-28/06/2015
9. STTP on “Big Data & Cloud Computing” from 23th to 27th October, 2015 at Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Center, Nasik.
10. FDP on “Digital Electronics & Logic Design” (2015 course) on 17th & 18th June, 2016 at I2IT, Pune
11. FDP on “Practical Exposure on Software Testing Using Open Source Tools" on 12th & 13th Jan. 2017 at AISSM IOIT, Pune
12. FDP on “Digital Intellectual property Rights: Issues, Challenges and New Trends" on 27th February, 2018 at MMCC,Deccan, Pune
13. FDP on “Teaching Techniques" on 24th & 25th May 2018 at MMIT
14. FDP on “IPR: Issues, Challenges & New Trends & Research Methodology” from 19/10/2018 to 20/10/2018 at MMIT
15. National Level FDP on “Introduction to Python Programming” from 31/01/2019 to 01/02/2019 at MMIT
16. STTP through ICT Mode on “Development of Laboratory Instructions & Manual” from 04 to 08/02/2019
17. Conference BRIDGE 2019 - PUNE (The Largest Industry-Institute Interaction Event of Asia) on 27/03/2019 at Hotel Sheraton Grand, Pune
18. STTP through ICT Mode on “NBA Accreditation” from 22 to 26/04/2019 at MMIT
19.FDP on “Salesforce Essentials For Business Specialists” from 03 to 07/06/2019 at MMIT
20. Salesforce Faculty inreraction Meet-2019 on 14/06/2019 at Hotel Novotal, Pune
21. FDP on “Programming & Problem Solving” on 25 & 26/07/2019 at SKNCOE, Vadgaon, Pune
22. FDP on “Pedagogy Driven Accreditation” from 26 to 28/09/2019 at RIT, Lohgaon
23. STTP through ICT Mode on “Problem based Learning” from 2 to 6/12/2019 at MMIT
24. One day workshop on Academic Excellence through NBA Accreditation on 07/12/2019 at Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Andheri East, Mumbai
25. FDP on Cyber Security during from 09 to 14/12/19 at MMIT
26. FDP on “Digital Electronics and Logic Design on 08/07/2020 at Parikrama Group of Institute, College of Engineering, Kashti
1. Smart Health Monitoring Jacket (BCUD grant of Rs. 2 lakh)
2. Remote Farming System (BCUD grant of Rs. 1.9 lakh)
· Academic Monitoring Committee Head
· Departmental NAAC Coordinator.
· Departmental NBA Coordinator
Mrs. Devyani J.Bonde
Academic Experience : 17
Parallel Computing, Image Processing
Total No. of International: 08
1) Paper Title: Lossless Reversible Visible Watermark at: International Referred Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES) November 2012 volume-III
2) Paper Title: Stegowatermark at: International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) April 2013 volume- II
3) Paper Title: - Automated Car Parking System Commanded by Android Application at IEEE explorer.
4) Presented & Publish Title “Improved capacity, Quality & Robustness of Reversible watermarking against Geometric Attack Using New Correction Methods Applied to Proposed IWTCNNPW Technique” at ICRTET2014
Mrs. Sneha Tejas Shinde
Academic Experience :8.1
IndustrialExperience : 00
Internet of Things, Data Analytics, Information Security
Total No. of InternationalJournal :11
· 1.Attended Online FDP on “Fundamental of data Structure” Organized by PICT in July 2020.
· 2. Attended Online FDP on “BioPython” organized by SITS in May 2020
· 3. Attended Online FDP on “Data Science” Organized by AICTE in April 2020.
· 4.Attended Online FDP on “Python 3.4.3” organized by NBN SSOE in April 2020
· 5. Attended FDP on “Salesforce Essentials for Business Specialists” by ICT Academy, June 2019
· 6. Attended STTP on “ Development of Laboratory Instruction and Manual” organized by MMIT on April 2019
· 7.Attended FDP on “Introduction to Python Programming”, Feb 2019
· 8. Attended STTP on “ NBA Accreditation” organized by MMIT on Feb 2019
· 9. Attended FDP on Entrepreneurship organized by Science and Technology park in Dec 2018
· 10. Attended FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights: Issues, Challenges, New trends and Research Methodology” in MMIT
· 11. Attended workshop on “Recent Trends in Cyber Security and Forensics”, MMCOE, Pune dated Dec 2015.
· 12.Attended workshop on “Cloud Computing, Big Data & its Components”, Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune dated March 2015.
· 13.FDP on “Operating System Laboratory”, PVG’s College of Engineering and Technology, Pune, Jan 2015.
· 14.Attended workshop on “Current Research Trends in Information and Network Security”, MESCOE, Pune dated Oct 2013.
· 15.FDP on "Discrete Structure", STES’s Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Pune dated July 2013
Traslator for NPTEL Course
BCUD funded Project “Remote farming System”
§ LifetimeMember, International Association of Engineers(IAENG).
§ Lifetime Member of International Computer Science and Engineering Society(ICSES)
§ Lifetime Member of Internet Society
§ Member of AICTSD - All India Council for Technical Skill Development.
· Student Progression Committee head
· NAAC Criteria 7 member
· Departmental Time Table Co-ordinator.
· Project Co-ordinator.
· Technical Event Coordinator
Ms. Sonali S. Muley
M.E. (Computer Networks)
Academic Experience : 12
Computer Networks, Data Mining, Databases
1. “ANAFDUKCD: MIXED MINING”, in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) ISSN 2395-0056,Vol. 2, Issue 7 IF: 4.45 Year March 2015
2. “Three Factor Authentication using Location”, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology ISSN 2277-3754,Vol. 4 Issue 7 IF 0.765 Year Jan 2015
3. “Twitter Sentiment Analysis Using Hadoop”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering ISSN 2320-9801, Vol. 4 Issue 5 IF:6.577 Year May 2016
4. “A Survey on Recommendation system for bug”, IJARIIE ISSN 2395-4396, Vol. 3, Issue 1, IF 4.06 Year 2016
5. “Lightweight Shareable And Traceble Secure Mobile Health System”, OAIJSE ISSN 2456-3293, Vol. 3, Issue 1, IF 4.10 Year 2017
6. “A Survey on Investigation Recommendation System Using AI”, International Journal of Research in Electronics and Computer Engineering VOL. 7 ISSUE 1 IF 4.3 Year 2019
7. “A Knowledge-based Recommendation system using Deep Learning”, Studia Rosenthaliyana"-Journal for the study of research(JSR) VOL. 12 ISSUE 5 IF 5.45 Year 2020
8. “CMU Based Aggressive Approach to Yoga Pose Estimation”, International Journal Of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology VOL. 9 ISSUE 5 IF 7.5 Year 2020
9. “Transaction Authentication using Face Detection and Invisible Keyboard Sequence”, GIS SCIENCE JOURNAL VOL. 7 ISSUE 6 IF 6.1 Year 2020
10. “A Knowledge-based Recommendation system using Deep Learning” International Journal for Research & Development in Technology VOL. 13 ISSUE 1 IF 6.88 Year 2020
1. FDP on "Data Communication and Wireless sensor Networks", PCCOE , Pune dated 04-05/07/2014
2. FDP on “Network Simulation using NS2 and Omnet++ for Wireless Networks”, Sinhagad Academy of Engineering, Pune dated 08-12/10/2012
3. Workshop on “NS2”,GHRCEM, wagholi,Pune dated 1-2/02/2013
4. FDP on “Computer Laboratory-I”, GHRIET, Wagholi, Pune dated 2-3/7/2015
5. FDP on “Computer Laboratory-III”, GHRIET, Wagholi, Pune dated 15-16/01/2016
6. FDP on “IPR: Issues, Challenges & New Trends & Research Methodology” from 19/10/2018 to 20/10/2018 at MMIT
7. STTP through ICT Mode on “Development of Laboratory Instructions & Manual” from 04 to 08/02/2019
8. STTP through ICT Mode on “Problem based Learning” from 2 to 6/12/2019 at MMIT
9. FDP on Cyber Security during from 09 to 14/12/19 at MMIT
10. One Week TEQIP - Online Faculty Development Program on “Machine Learning and Deep Learning Applications in Engineering and Science (MLDLAES - 2020)" from 16th May - 20th May 2020 at GCE Karad.
11. Webinar on Virtual Labs: Effective tool for Teaching and Learning at CCOEW on 10 July 2020.
12. Webinar on “Research Paper Writing and Citation Manager” on 21st June 2020 at P. E. S. College of Engineering Aurangabad
13. FDP on “Learning Management System(LMS): An Introduction to Google Classroom” held on 16th May 2020 organized by Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Institute of Management Education Research & Training (IMERT), Pune.
14. One Week online Faculty Development Program on Python 3.4.3 from 20th April to 25th April 2020 at PCCOE & R Pune.
15. One Week online Faculty Development Program on PHP & MySql from 4th May to 9th May 2020 at SAE Pune.
RedHat Certified System Administrator(RHCSA)
§ Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development(ISRD).
§ Member, International Association of Engineers(IAENG).
· Virtual Lab Nodal Center Coordinator
· Departmental AICTE/DTE/AISHE Co-ordinator.
· Lab In charge(C-007A)
· NAAC Departmental File 20, 21,22 & 42 Incharge.
Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari
Academic Experience : 7.2 Years
Industrial Experience : 1 year
Computer Networks, System Programming, Operating System
Total No. of International Conference: 04
1. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "IOT BASED SOLDIER E-JACKET USING GPS. " Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research,ISSN NO: 0022-1945, Volume XII, Issue III, Page 219, March 2020
2. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Factors affecting epidemic diseases spread and prediction of it " Studia Rosenthaliana (Journal for the Study of Research) UGC Web of Science ISSN 1781-7838 Volume XII, Issue III page 98 March 2020
3. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, Mapping of Epidemic Spread., Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research, ISSN NO: 0022-1945, Volume XII, Issue I, January/2020, January 2020
4. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “A Parallel System Implementation of Classification and Disease Prediction on Machine Learning from Healthcare Communities" International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) www.ijrar.org E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 1 Feb-19
5. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari,“Contemporary accession for GST using K-means algorithm and data mining” International Journal Of Advance Research And Innovative Ideas In Education 2395-4396 "Volume 5 Issue 1 2019 DUI: 16.0415/IJARIIE-9487" Feb-19
6. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "A Research Paper on “New Hybrid Cryptography Algorithm” "International Journal For Research & Development In Technology" ISSN (O) :- 2349-3585 Volume-9,Issue-5(May-18) May-18
7. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari,"A Survey on Methods of Cryptography and Data Encryption" Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) ISSN: 2454-1362 Vol-3, Issue-11, 2017 Nov-17
8. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Smartphone’s Addiction Control Using Priority Based Scheduling” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) "e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 p-ISSN: 2395-0072" Volume: 03 Issue: 10 | Oct-2016 Oct-16
9. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Bidirectional Hadoop Kafka Managing Messaging Bus” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 03 Issue: 03 | Mar-2016 Mar-16
10. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Digitization Of Police System Using Lbs And Cloud Based Analytics” International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering ISSN: 2249-0558 "Volume 6, Issue 1 Jan 16
11. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Survey on Silent Software Installation and LAN control using Android App" International Journal of Computer Techniques ISSN :2394-2231 Volume 2 Issue 1, 2015 Nov-15
12. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Proxy Side Web Prefetching Scheme For Efficient Bandwidth Usage: Data Mining Approach” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET)e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 02 Issue: 09 | Nov-2015 Dec-15
13. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Advanced Online Banking Authentication System Using One Time Passwords Embedded in Q-R Code” (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies ISSN 0975-9646 Vol. 5 (2) , 2014 Aug-14
14. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Proxy-Side Web Prefetching Scheme For Efficient Bandwidth Usage: A Probabilistic Method " International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 Vol. 3 Issue 6, June – 2014 Jun-14
15. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Data Security in Cloud Computing” International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161 Vol.4, No.3 (June 2014) Jun-14
FDP: 05, Workshop: 06
Professional Body Membership
· NAAC Criteria V Incharge
· NBA Criteria 4 Incharge
· OBC Cell Chairmen
· Hostel Committee functional Head
· Departmental PR/OR Coordinator
· Online Exam Coordinator
Ms. Pranjali Vilasrao Deshmukh
M.E. (Computer Engineering)
Data Mining, Mobile Application
Total No. of International: 8
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Computer Organization & Architecture” at SBNBN, Ambegaon Pune on 24th June 2016.
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Microprocessor” at P.C.C.O.E. ,RAVET,Pune on 13th December 2016.
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Microprocessor Lab” at MECOE,Wadia, Pune held on 23th December 2016.
· Attended 6 days FDP ON cyber Security on 09/12/2019-14/12/2019
· Attended FDP on Intellectual Property & Rights On 19th & 20th Oct 2018.
· Attended NPTEL Workshop on 29th November 2018.
· Attended STTP of “ Development of Lab rotary Manual Instruction” on 4/2/2019 to 8/2/2019
· Attended STTP of “ Problem Based Learning” on 2/12/2019 to 6/12/2019
· Attended FDP of Program & Problem Solving (PPS-2019) on 25th & 26th July 2019
· Attended FDP of Python on 28th April to 4th M ay 2020.
· Attended FDP of “R Programming” On 4th May to 9th May 2020.
§ Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
§ Member, Internet Society
§ Member, AICTSD
· Departmental Students Activity In charge.
· Departmental Staff Leave Record Maintenance.
· NAAC Departmental File 26 & 51, 29, 30, 31 In charge.
· Student Association Coordinator
· Department NSS coordinator
· Preparation of Monthly and Weekly report
Ms. Yamini P. Warke
Academic Experience : 04
Data Mining, Data Warehousing
Mr.Umakant Laxman Tupe
M.E. (Computer Engineering),PhD*(SPPU)
Academic Experience : 3.5
Industrial Experience : 06 months
Research Experience : 06 months
Internet of Things
Total No. of International Journal : 4
Name and Address of Organization
Title of Event
03/12/18 & 04/12/18
"FDP on Internet of things"
19-10-2018 to 20-10-2018
FDP on ""Intellectual property Rights:Issues, Challenges and New Trends"
FDP on "OpenMP"
FDP on "Introduction to Python Programming"
FDP on AWS Cloud Master
03/06/2019 to 07/06/2019
Salesforce Essentials for Business Specialist
11-02-2019 to 17-02-2019
FDP on Cyber Security and Data Science
Workshop on Moodle lerning management System"
22-04-2019 to 26-04-2019
STTP through ICT Mode on NBA Accreditation
1 Day Workshop on "Art of Writing Research Paper and Research Proposal
'One day Workshop on eSim, a First Course in the IoT Series for Teachers
One day Workshop on R Programming
04-02-2019 to 08-02-2019
STTP through ICT Mode on “Development of Laboratory Instructions & Manual
25-11-2019 to 29-11-2019
FDP on Prduct Design and Development
17-01-2020 & 18-01-2020
FDP on Data Science in Health Analytics for Swasth Bharat
22-1-2020 to 25-1-2020
FDP on ML and DL
1. PhD Registration at SPPU
2. Scopus Paper Publications(UGC Care list G –II ) Journal IJPCC
3.Reviewer for IJRDT
Name of Faculty
Name of Professional Body
Year of Membership
Mr. U. L. Tupe
· NAAC File In charge(3,47,48)
· Institute Printer refilling Coordinator
· Institute ERP Coordinator
· Departmental Meeting Register Coordinator
· Faculty Achievements
· Students Achievements
· Lab In-charge C105
· Dean Academics Committee member
· Maintenance and Housekeeping Committee Member
· Hardware/Software maintenance committee in-charge
· Member of C-III [AQAR]
· NBA-Criteria-X In-charge(Comp.Dept)
· Admission-Digital Marketing Committee member
Mrs.Tejaswini Sunil Bhoye
M.E. (Information Technology)
Academic Experience : 5.5
Wireless Sensor Network, Internet of Things
BE Best Project Award
Ms. K. S. Surawase
Total No. of International Journal : 7
·MSBTE Sponsored One week Training Programme on “Effective Conduction of Laboratory Experiments” organized by Shri Siddheshwar Woman’s Polytechnic, Solapur.
·Faculty Development Program on “Raspberry PI Concept and Programming” organized by Electronics & Telecommunication Department of D.Y. Patil college of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune in association with Pantech ProEd Pvt Ltd.”
·Faculty Development Program on “MongoDB & R-Programming organized by MMCOE, in association with CSI from 22nd-25th August 2016
·One day workshop on “5S, Kaizen & Total Quality Control” on 7th September, 2016 at MMCOE, Karvenagar
·Faculty Development Program on “Fundamental of Programming Languages-I(2016 course)” organized by MMCOE, Karvenagar
·Faculty Development Program on “Laboratory Practices-I” organized by MITCOE, Kothrud, Pune
·Faculty Development Program on “Intellectual Property Rights: Issues, Challenges, New Treands & Research Methodology” organized by MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune on 19th & 20th October 2018.
·Workshop on “Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality ” organized by MMCOE, Pune under Quality Improvement Program (QIP) on 7th & 8th Dec 2018
·Attended One Day Online FDP on “OOP & CG Laboratory” (SE 2019 Course) organized by Department of Computer Engineering at APCOER, Parvati, Pune, in association with Board of studies (Computer Engineering), Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune on 11th July 2020.
·Attended Faculty Awareness Programme on “Outcome Based Education (OBE) and NBA Accreditation” organized by Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Narhe, Pune on 5-5-2020.
·Attended FDP on “Cyber Security” organized by Faculty Development Center in cyber security and data Science, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, hosted by MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune.
·Attended one online workshop on “E-laboratory & virtual lab for online execution of programming based practical’s” on 2Aug 2020.
·Attended one week STTP through ICT mode on “ Problem based Learning” on 2Dec-6 Dec 2019.
§ Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
§ IEANG, ISRD,CSTA, IS
·NACC file 10,11,13,33,36,50,54,67
·Member of Virtual Lab Development
·Video Lecture Co-ordinate
Ms. Aishwarya Shahaji Mane
Academic Experience : 8 months
Data Science, Cloud Computing, Data Mining
1. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Analysis and Reporting of Programming Skills using Mobile Cloud based Compiler.
2. International Conference for Convergence in Technology(IEEE), Pune,”Enhancement in Security using Extended Security Techniques”.
3. International Conference on Computing, Communication, Control And Automation IEEE, “Secure Dynamic Multiowner System using Share Generation Scheme”.
4. Post Graduate Conference (CPGCON) , “Enhancing the Security of Confidential Data using Extended Visual Cryptography for Military Application”.
· Attended 3 Days workshop on Cyber Security in Zeal Engineering College, Pune
· NAAC File Incharge :
Notices, Scholarship, Professional Bodies Membership
Mr. Ajit M. Karanjkar
Academic Experience : 00
IndustrialExperience : 08 Month
Software Engineering, Software Modeling Design,
Total No. of International Journal:03
1. AjitKaranjkar, Akshaypatil, Suyash Gate, DhavalAhir, Prof.PiyushGawali “Secure And Efficient DataTransmission For Cluster Based Wireless Sensor Network” ,Global Journal OfAdvanced Engineering AndTechnologies(GJAET) ISSN: 2277-6370 Vol : 5 Issue 2 Apr 2016
2. Ajit M. Karanjkar ,Prof,D.H.Kulkarni “ A Dictionary Based secure provenance and compression For WirelessSensor Network Part-I” ,International Engineering Research journal(IERJ) ISSN: 2395-1621 Vol : 2 Issue 1Feb 2018.
3. Mr.Ajit M. Karanjkar, Prof,D.H.Kulkarni ” A Dictionary Based Secure Compression And Provenance ForWSN”at, Sinhgad Institute Of Technology Lonavala, Department of Computer engineering, Lonavala inCPGCON-2018.
4. Mr. Ajit M. Karanjkar , Asst. Prof, D. H. Kulkarni “ A Dictionary Based Secure Provenance and CompressionFor Wireless Sensor Network(WSNs) Part-II, International Journal of Research in Engineering, Technologyand Science(IJRETS), ISSN 2454-1915 Vol. VIII, Issue V, June 2018.
·Techno Innova’ A National Level Technical Event at Bharti Vidhyapeeth (2012).
·Jishin ’12 National Level Technical paper Presentation at Bharti Vidhyapeeth Collage Of Engg. ForWomen pune(2012).
·Sinhgadkarandak present Techtonic Business Intelligence atNBNSSOE(2014).
·Sinhgadkarandak ‘Techtonic -14’ Vm-Ware Software Installation In Computer Lab handle atNBNSSOE.(2014).
·Attended Workshop On Research Paper Writing : Tips and Tricks at SKN College Of Engg (2016).
·Attended Paper Presentation “CPGCON2017” at Sandip Institute of Tech. & Research Centre,Nashik (2017).
·Presented Paper Presentation“CPGCON2018: Best Paper Award ”at Sinhgad Institute Campus Lonavala
GFM of SE Comp C2 Batch
Mrs. Sonali Sandeep Borawake
Academic Experience : 11 Months
Research Experience : 00
Data Structure, Operating System
1. Sonali Khamkar & Shushma Nandgoankar, “User Retraival of Trademark System Using Conceptual Similarity Approach.”, in Helix the Scientific Explorer, helix Vol 8(5): 3754-3758
2. Sonali Khamkar,“Review of Semantic Retrieval of Trademarks using Conceptual Similarity Approach.”, Open Access International Journel of Science and Engineering (OAIJSE), Vol.3 (2), ISSN (Online) 2456-3293.
• Got best paper award for a paper Presented in “7th post graduate conference of computer engineering (cPGCON 2018)” at SIT, lonavala .
• Presented a paper in the “7th post graduate conference of computer engineering
( POST cPGCON 2018)” at SIT, lonavala .
• Presented a paper in “International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology on Information Security and Analytics” at G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur.
• Attended “6th Post Graduate Conference of Computer Engineering” at Sandip Foundation COE,Nashik.
• Presented a paper in “International Conference on Science and Technology” at SB Patil College of Engineering, Indapur.
• GFM of BE Comp A division C3 Batch
Ms.Mrunal Samjay Jagtap
M.E. (Computer Engineering),BE(Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience : 01
Software Engineering, machine Learning, Information Security,
1. “4th International Conference on Internet of Things, Next Generation Networks and Cloud Computing 2019 ” Key Distribution and Trust Based Scheme on Big Data Analysis for Group User on Cloud Service”.
2. “7th Post Graduate Conference of Computer Engineering 2019” entitled as “Key Distribution and Trust Based Scheme on Big Data Analysis for Group User on Cloud
3. “International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ)”ISSN No:-2395-1621,”key distribution & trust based scheme on big data analysis for group user on cloud service”.
4. International Journal of Recent Engineering Research and Development (IJRERD) Volume No. 02 – Issue No. 04, ISSN: 2455-8761 www.ijrerd.com, PP. 108-111,”Survey on Privacy Preservation of Big Data via Hybrid Cloud”
· Paper Presemtation in Kasegaon Education Society’s Polytechnic,Lohgaon”KESP FEST13”
· Paper Presentation in “Talentica’13” Sou.Venutai Chavan Polytechnic,pune
· Paper Presentation in “Nirmitee’14” Sou.Venutai Chavan Polytechnic,pune
· Attended Workshop On “Learn how to structure and publish scientific contents”,smt.kashibai navale collage of engineering,pune
· Paper Presentation “CPGCON2019” at Dr.D.Y.Patil institute of technology,Pimpri,pune.
Mr. Abhaysinh Shivajirao Jadhav
Diploma In Instrumentation
Academic Experience 6.8
Industrial Experience : 11
Dr. Umesh P. Moharil
Associate Professor (Physics)
Ph.D. (Physics), M.Sc. (Physics)
Research Experience : 05
Total No. of National: 03
Total No. of International: 05
1. “Study of low field magnetoresistance in La0.67Aa0.33MnO3 [A≡Ca, Ba, Sr] screen printed films”
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil, B. Singh and A. K. Gupta
[Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, 42, 62 (2004), India]
2. “Low field magnetoresistance and conduction noise in La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 film”
[Science Letters, 26 (7&8), 214 (2003), India]
"Temperature dependence of magnetoresistance and nonlinear conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in epitaxial La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 thin films"
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta, A.K. Raychaudhuri, S.S. Pai and R. Pinto [Applied Physics Letters 81, 325 (2002), USA]
4. “Study of magnetoresistance and conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in LBMO thin films”
Neeraj Khare, A. K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Raychaudhuri, S. P. Pai and R. Pinto
[Pramana – Journal of Physics 58, 62 (2002), India]
"Conduction noise in La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 film”
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil and A. K. Gupta
[Journal of Applied Physics 90, 2853 (2001), USA]
“Reduction in conduction noise of La-Ca-Mn-O polycrystalline film due to Ag addition”
Neeraj Khare, H .K. Singh, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta and O.N. Srivastava
[Journal of Applied Physics 89, 3532 (2001), USA]
“Improvement in properties of La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 polycrystalline film due to silver addition”
Neeraj Khare, H. K. Singh, P. K. Siwach, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta and O. N. Srivastava
[Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 34, 673 (2001), UK]
“Generation of higher harmonics in superconducting YNi2B2C”
Neeraj Khare, A. K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, Z. Hossain, R. Nagarajan and L.C. Gupta
[Superconductor Science and Technology 13, 1306 (2000), Singapore]
Presentations in Conferences
1. “Study of magnetoresistance and conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in LBMO thin film”
Neeraj Khare, A.K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Raychaudhuri, S. P. Pai and R. Pinto
International Symposium on Advances in superconductivity & Magnetism: Materials,
[Mechanisms & Devices at Mangalore University on Sept. 25-28, 2001]
2. “Temperature dependence of conduction noise of bicrystal grain boundary in La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 thin film”
[18th National Symposium of Cryogenics on Nov. 21-23, 2001 at NPL, New Delhi]
“Study of conduction noise in La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 thick film”
[11th Annual General Meeting of MRSI, Vadodara, 3-5 Feb 2000]
“Harmonic generation in YNi2B2C superconductor”
Neeraj Khare, A.K. Gupta, U.P. Moharil, Z. Hossain, R. Nagarajan and L.C. Gupta
[DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, IGCAR Kalpakkam, 20-24 Dec 1999]
Life Member (ISTE) LM46702
Mrs .M R Yashwante
Total No. of International: 01
1. “Particle Swarm Optimization based PID controller tuning”, International Research Conference on
Recent Changes, Developments and Consequent Impact on Economy, Pune,Year Dec 2012.
2.”Earthing: Facts & Recent trends”, Conference paper 32nd NATIONAL CONVENTION OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND NATIONAL SEMINAR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT,IEI,Pune Nov2016.
FDP on "ECM subject syllabus revision", DYPatil Akurdi, Pune dated 09-11/06/2016
BCUD project on Earthing(2014-16)
Dr. Amita Pal
Fixed Point Theorems and Their Applications
Mr. Sudhir S Hargude
502 (Chemistry Lab.)
Academic Experience : 9 yr
Industrial Experience : 3 yr 7 months
Research Experience : International Conference Paper Publication
at NCL,Pune (3 months)
Synthesis & Chracterization of Crystalline Polymers
Mrs Laxmi Pravin Shinde
MSc (physics), MBA (HR)
Academic Experience 10
Industrial Experience : 4
Mr. Tophik Naikwadi.
Engineering Sciences & Humanities.
M. Sc. (Chemistry). SET.
Academic Experience : 4 years
Industrial Experience : 1.5 years
Research Experience : 3 years
Flow mode synthesis of organic compounds and API’s.
· One week faculty development programme on Data Science organized by Shivaji University Kolhapur for the duration Dec 2nd to Dec 7th 2019.
· Faculty of F. Y. B. Tech for Engineering Chemistry Course.
· Lab Conduction for F.Y. B. Tech. Engineering Chemistry.
Swapnali Chandrakant Nikate
Engineering science Departpent
M.Tech. (Electrical Power System)
Academic Experience : 2 years & 6 Months
Renewable energy , Power system
Total International Paper Published : 1
Total International Paper conference : 2
Total National Paper Conference : 2
1) "Development of Photovoltaic Module in MATLAB/Simulink” IEEE International Conference on current trends towards converging technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2018), organized by SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, during 1st -3rd ,March 2018.
2) “Methodology for pre diagnosis of brain tumor using Iris image” IEEE International Conference on current trends towards converging technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2018), organized by SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, during 1st -3rd ,March 2018.
3) “A Drift free Perturb & Observe MPPT in PV system” IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2017), In IEEE Explore Volume- I, Page No. 338-343, ISBN NO. 978-1-5090-3239- 6/17/$31.00 © 2017 IEEE, 22th -24th Feb 2017 organized by SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
4) “Development of Photovoltaic Module in MATLAB/Simulink” A National Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical Engineering, & Publication support by International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), 16th-17th Feb 2017 organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Govt. college of Engg. Karad. ISBN No. 973-93-80975-52-6
5) “A Review on MPPT Techniques for PV System” A National Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical Engineering, & Publication support by International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), 16th-17th Feb 2017 organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Govt. college of Engg. Karad.
1) Attended two days faculty development training program on “Research Methodology” organized by Fabtech technical campus, college of engg. & Research, sangola, during 20th & 21th April 2018.
2) Attended Short Term Training Pogramme on “Advanced Teaching Methodology and Soft Skill” organized by FTC-COER Sangola During 19th to 23rd June, 2017.
3) Attended one week TEQIP-II STTP workshop on “MATLAB Applications in engineering & science” organized by Electrical Engineering Department, Govt. college of Engg. karad, During 5th to 9th December 2016.
• GFM of FE Div B B2 Batch
Qualification:- B.A.,M.Lib.Isc., UGC-NET
Total Experience :7 years
Contact No: 9623186616 Ext No: 612
Qualification: B.A, M.L.I.Sc
Total Experience : 9 years
Contact No: 9890717705 Ext No: 614
Total Experience : 6 years 3 Months
Areas of interest :Library Automation
Contact No: 9767844732 Ext No: 614
Total Experience : 28 years
Contact No: 9822004225 Ext No: 614
Mr. Ritesh Gangadhar Mahajan
M.Tech. (Mechatronics Engineering)
Academic Experience : 8 Yrs
6. Area of interest
Robotics ,Hydraulics & Pneumatics ,Automation
8. Contact no.
§ Associate Member, The Institution of Engineers (India)
§ Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development
10. Paper Published
1. RushikeshShinde†*, VaibhavLavhale†, Ashwin Nair†, ShubhamPawar†, Ritesh Mahajan‡“Generation of Electric Power using Turbo Ventilators” International Journal of Current Engineering and TechnologyE-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161
2. Prof.R.G.Mahajan,Prof.S.M.Patil“Development of wall climbing robot for cleaning application”International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced EngineeringVOL : 3, ISSUE 5MAY 2013, E-ISSN 2250 – 2459
1. Attended 2 days State Level Workshop on “Autotronics” at MCOE, shivajinagar, Pune on 17th June2013.
2. Attended syllabus formation Workshop T.E. (Mechanical )2015 at Zeal CoER, Narhe(B.K.),Pune.
3. Attended Syllabus Implementation workshop T.E. (E&T.C.) 2015 at AISSMS IOT, shivajinagar, Pune
4. Attended Syllabus Implementation workshop B.E. (Mechanical)2012 at MMIT, Lohgaon. Pune
5. Attended Workshop Guideline for Paper Assessment at SinhgadCoE, Narhe
6. Attended Automation studio Annual User Meet 2017
12. Awards and
Under the Guidance College Robocon team won “Best Rookie Award”in National Robotics Contest 2014
HoD Mechatronics , NBA C 4 Inchanrge, CoE Departmental Co-ordinator
Departmental NAAC related File, Lab Incharge 1.Mechatronics Lab
2.Hydraulics & Pneumatics Lab
Mr. Abhinav G. Whatte
Academic Experience : 7.7 Years
Industrial Experience : 1 Years
Total No. of Conference: 02
Total No. of International Journal: 02
· “Development of Computer based Production Planning System on Simulated Production Data of Manufacturing Unit”, E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161, Issue-6 October 2016
· “Design and Manufacturing of Idler Welding Machine”,
E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161, Issue-6 October 2016
- Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development(ISRD).
- Member, International Association of Engineers(IAENG).
· Class Teacher – BE Mechanical (Div A &Div B)
· Institutional Hostel, Mess & Canteen Committee Member
· Departmental Administration Coordinator
· Mini project Coordinator
Mr. Sandeep Laxman Adsure
Diploma in Mechanical Eng.
Academic Experience : 8.0 Yrs
Industrial Experience : 07 Yrs
* mark fields are compulsory
Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com