Mr. More Sudhir Sarjerao
9619404221 , 7620086151
M.Tech. (Manufacturing Engineering)
Academic Experience : 06
Industrial Experience : 03
Research Experience : 01
Statistical Quality Control, Total Quality Management, Six Sigma, Metal Forming, Manufacturing Simulation,
Total No. of National: 00
Total No. of International: 05
Awards & Recognitions
M.Tech. (Machine Design)
Academic Experience : 14Years
Industrial Experience : 00
Research Experience : 00
Synthesis and Analysis of Mechanisms ,Machine Design, Mechanical Vibration,
Total No. of International: 06
Mr. Girish Laxmikant Allampallewar
M. Tech. (Mechanical-CAD/CAM)
Academic Experience : 7.5
Industrial Experience : 6.5
Solar Cells, FEA, Automobiles
Total No. of International: 04
Mr. Dayanand P. Yesane
M.E. (Design Engineering), PhD*
Academic Experience : 10
Industrial Experience : 04
Machine Design, Roll Forming
Total No. of National: 02
Total No. of International: 07
Winner of Best paper award in “National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology - 2013” on 29th January 2013 organized by D.Y.Patil college of Engineering & Technology, Kolhapur.
Membership of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), MCCIA
Mr. Eknath Dnyandeo Kurhe
M.E. (Heat Power) PhD*
Academic Experience : 11.5 Years
Industrial Experience : 3.5 Years
Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Solar Energy, Power Plants.
Total No. of International: 03
International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering Volume 1, Issue 12, August-2014. ISSN
(Online): 2347 – 4718.
Prof. Dadasaheb Machindra Atar
B E Mechanical, M Tech. , PhD* Mechanical COEP(* Pursuing)
Academic Experience : 07
Industrial Experience : 07
Robotics & Ind. Automation , Material Science , Engg Metallurgy,
Total No. of Conferences : 03
1.One day Workshop on “ Revised Syllabus of Engineering Metallurgy 2012 Course”, by University of Pune on 12 Dec 2013 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MITCOE, Pune
2 One day Workshop on “ Revised Syllabus of Material Science 2012 Course”, by University of Pune on 12 July 2013 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, CUMINS Engg College, Pune
3.One day Workshop on “ Revised Syllabus of Material Science & Engineering Metallurgy 2015 Course”, by University of Pune on 20 July 2016 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MITCOE, Pune
4. Four Day FDP on Entrepreneurship Development organized by SKNCOE Vadgaon Pune in 15 April 2016
Robotics and Industrial Automation
Mr. Amol Sadashiv Bhanage
Ph.D (Reg.), M.Tech (CAD/CAM)
Academic Experience : 7.6
Industrial Experience : 01
Fatigue & Fracture, Automotive and Composite Materials, Finite Element Analysis, CAD/CAM
Total No. of International: 22
National Achievement (1ST RANK All Over India):
Secured First Rank from All Over India as Best Innovative Project at BHAU Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Leadership, COEP Pune
Reviewer/Organizing Committee For Conference:
Reviewer For SPRINGER/ ELESVIER International Journal:
Editorial Board Member (International Journal)
Impact Factor: 0.9404
Reviewer (International Journal):
Mr. Pankaj Shivajirao Thombare
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Academic Experience : 8.0 Yrs
Industrial Experience : 10 Yrs
NAAC Departmental File 63,64,65 & 66 assist in making files
Anti Ragging committee member
Mr. Naresh B. Dhamane
M.E. (Heat Power)
Academic Experience : 8
Industrial Experience : 2.3
Thermal Engg., Heat Transfer
Total No. of International: 09
Name (Full Name)
Mr. Dhananjay M Bhoge
M.E. (Design Engineering)
Academic Experience : 7
Industrial Experience : 02
FEA, Precision Mechanisms , Mechanical Vibration
List of Paper Published with all details
1. “ Comparison of Flexural Joints Used In Precision Scanning Mechanism Using FEA Tool”, International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering , Volume 3, Issue 2, October-2015 , ISSN (Online): 2347 - 4718
2. “Development of ‘XY’ Flexural Mechanism”,
International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology,Special Issue-6 (Oct 2016), P-ISSN 2347 – 5161 E-ISSN 2277 – 4106
3. “Dynamic Analysis of ‘XY’ Flexural Mechanism”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Special Issue-6 (Oct 2016), E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161
List of FDP/Workshop attended with all details
1. FDP on MasterCAM TURN-Mill &MULTI-Axis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Marathwada Mitra Mandal's Institute of Technology, Lohgaon, Pune. 20-21 August 2015
Mrs. Shital G. Nerkar
M.E. (Heat & Power)
Academic Experience : 4.7
Thermal Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Power
Mr. Rohit Polas
M.Tech. ( Thermal Engineering)
Academic Experience : 2.5 years
Industrial Experience : 9 months
Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics
Total No. of International: 02
Mr. Abhinav G. Whatte
Academic Experience : 4
Industrial Experience : 0.5
E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161, Issue-6 October 2016
Mr. Shivaji Prabhakar Yadav
Academic Experience : 8.5
Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering
Mr. Ganesh G. Jagadale
M. Tech. (Design Engineering)
Academic Experience : 6.5
Mr. Darshan Sunil Talegaonakar
Diploma in Computer Engineering
13) Helps in Oral/Practical exam
Mr. Keshav Baban Walunj
Mechanical Engineering (Workshop)
I. T. I., N. C. T. V. T., M S CIT
Academic Experience : 9.6
Industrial Experience : 22
Mr. Sandeep Laxman Adsure
Industrial Experience : 07 Yrs
Mr. Rahul Dnyaneshwar Tapkir
Instructor (Carpentery Shop)
ITI. NCTVT (Carpenter)
Academic Experience : 7.3
Mr. Ganesh Bhimashankar Madure
Instructor (Turning Shop)
ITI, NCTVT (Turner)
Industrial Experience : 20
Mr. Babasaheb Bhagwan Khavale
Instructor (Welding Shop)
I T I (Welder)
Academic Experience : 6
Industrial Experience : 15
Mr. Naikrao Jiwan Dadare
Instructor (Fitting Shop)
I T I. NCTVT (Fitter)
Academic Experience : 13
Industrial Experience : 10
M Tech (Heat Power Engineering)
· Facultyfor PBL(Project Based Learning) -II
· Faculty for SE (Mechanical engineering)
· Departmental MagazineIncharge
Mr. Bhuvaneshwar Dnyandeo Patil
ME Machine Design. PhD Pursuing
Academic Experience :14
Design & Vibration
Designing & Analysis of structure 511
Total No. of International: 2
1. ” Study of Parameters Which Affect the Strength of Concrete by External Prestressing” International Journal Of Engineering And Science, Vol.2, Issue 9 (April 2013), Pp 31-36.
2.” Analysis of Push back Bridge” International Journal of Pure and Applied research in Engineering and Technology, 2015; Volume 3, 354-361.
1.Sustainable development in Environment in D.Y.Patil,Charoli,on dated 15 june 2015.
Mrs. Leena. A. Deshmukh
Academic Experience : 14
Mr. Vaibhav Sawant
M.Tech ( Structural Engineering), B.E. (Civil)
Academic Experience : 2
Industrial Experience : 2
·Project Based Learning (PBL) Co-ordinator
·Value addition Programme (VAP ) Co-ordinator
·Surveying Lab In-charge
Miss.Prajkta Dhananjay Shinde
M.E. (Environmental Engineering)
Academic Experience : 2 Months
Waste water & Solid waste treatment
Total No. of International Journal: 01
Total No. of International Conference: 02
1)Natural onsite low cost domestic wastewater treatment for reuse IJIRSET 15 Aug 2019 CertificateNo.:V8I8C104
2) Microbiological analysis of water for onsite treatment: A Review IJSRR 3 July 2019 IJSRR/83/82174
3) Study of onsite low cost natural wastewater treatment PGCON 18 June 2019
4 )Microbiological study of waste water for onsite treatment NCTR 12 Feb 2019
• “FDP on Research Opportunities in Environmental Engineering” Online (S.B.Patil College of Engineering, Indapur) 1 WEEK(20-25 JULY 2020)
• “6th Post Graduate Conference of Civil Engineering-2019” Singhad College of Engineering, Pune 17-18 JUNE 2019
• “National Conference on Technical Revolution” APCOER, Pune. 13-13 FEB 2019
• “Short Term Training Programme On Chemistry &Engineering aspects of water remediation” COEP, Pune 1-5 JULY 2019
• “GPS Surveying” NPTEL 4 WEEK(SEPT-OCT 2016)
• Successfully completed project of Bachelor of Engineering of Civil Engineering “Feasibility study of partial replacement of course aggregate by waste tyer rubber chips”(Sponsored by J.Kumar Infrastructures Ltd)
Ms.Punam Bhimrao Kokate
M.E. (Construction Management)
Academic Experience :
Industrial Experience : 1.6 years
Project Planning, Project Management
Total No. of International Journal: 02
Total No. of International Conference: 0
1. PunamKokate&MilindDarade, “Cost Planning and Estimation for Residential Building.”, international Journals and and innovative Science and Research Technology Vol 3: ISSN: 2456 2165
2. PunamKokate&MilindDarade, “Cost Control Technique For Construction Project”,IRJET Vol.5, e-ISSN 2395-0056, p-ISSN 2395 0072
• Participated in National Level Project Presentation (Ajeenkya Tech-Fest 2016) at Dr.D. Y. Patil School of Engineering & Technology Lohagaon,Pune
• Participated in National Level Workshop on Design of Tall Building organized by Civil Simplified at Dr.D. Y. Patil School of Engineering Lohagaon,Pune
• Participated in Two Days Workshop on Employable Skill Enhancement at D.Y. Patil SOE Lohagaon,Pune
• CT Lab and Geology Lab In-charge
Mr. Subhash Gulabrao Rathod
Assistant Professor & Head of Department
PhD*,ME (CSE), BE(CSE)
Academic Experience :13
Industrial Experience : 0.6Months
Cloud Computing, Image Processing, Data Science, IoT
Total No. of National: 04+
Total No. of International: 26+
Paper appears in:
1. International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology on“An Authentication and Recovery method for Color Images” E-ISSN 2277-4106, P-ISSN2347-5161. ©2014INPRESSCO
2. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering on “An Authentication and Recovery method for Color Images”(ISSN2250–2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue6, June 2014).
Available at http://www.ijetae.com/files/Volume4Issue6/IJETAE_0614_109.pdf
3.International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering on “Image Retrieval by Using Sketches” (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2014).
Available at http://www.ijetae.com/files/Volume4Issue2/IJETAE_0214_27.pdf
4. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) On “Content Based Image Retrieval Using Spatial Features” Volume 8, Number 6- Feb 2014.
5. International Journal of Rome on “Multilayer Data Embedding Using Reduced Difference Expansion”.
6. International Journal of Inventive Engineering and Sciences (IJIES) on “NFC Based Android API Healthcare System” ISSN: 2319–9598, Volume-3 Issue-4, March 2015.
7. International Journal of Technical Research and Applications on “SURVEY PAPER ON REVERSIBLE WATERMARK AUTHENTICATION SCHEME FOR WSN” e-ISSN: 2320-8163, Volume 3, Issue 6 (November-December, 2015), PP. 20-22.
8. Multidisciplinary Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology on “NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION BASED ANDROID API HEALTHCARE SYSTEM” Volume 2, Issue 4, Pg.681-686.
9. International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies on “Proximity Alert Using LBS for Android” ISSN: 2319-9725.
10. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering “An Efficient Resume Extraction Model in MapR educe Forming Clusters”
11. International Journal ofEngineering Science andComputing (IJESC) “A Review on Detection and Prevention of SQL Injection Attack”
12. International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, “Authentication Mechanism in WSN “
13. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “Android Based Gesture Recognition System For the Specially Abled”
Available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_RPRekVIZ7lMjJRWERwa0hVWHc/view
14. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “Detection and Prevention of SQL Injection Attack In Web App”
15. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “An Efficient resume extraction model in MapReduce forming cluster”
16. International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology “Advanced Road Signal Tracking System”
17. International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management “IoT Based-Smart Garbage Collection System Using Ultrasonic Sensor”
18. International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology “Randomly Generate Question Paper”
19. Open Access International Journal of Science & Engineering “SMART TRAFFIC SIGNAL MANAGEMENT”
20 International Conferences on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology.
“Virtual Reality Based Immersive Learning System”
21. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN TECHNOLOGY “Emotion Based Music Player”
22. Studia Rosenthaliana (Journal for the Study of Research) “Blind Assistant”
23.Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) “Blind Assistant Using Machine Leaning Approach”
24. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH “FACE EMOTION BASED MUSIC DETECTION SYSTEM”
1. Attended 5 Days workshop on New Technology Awareness at COEP, Pune
2. Attended 5 Days workshop on “Advance Web Technology” at GGSP, Nasik
3.Attended one week MISSION10x training program at AIT , PUNE
4.Attended seminar on “Adobe Reader Utilities By Adobe” By Adobe at Hotel Sun&Sand, Pune
5.Attended seminar on “Research Methodology” MSCOE(Wadia), Pune
6. Attended 2 Days workshop on “Cloud Computing” at Sandip, COE , Nasik.
7.Attended seminar on “Adobe Reader Utilities By Adobe” By Adobe at Hotel Hotel Lee Meridian, Pune
8.Attended seminar on “Research Methodology” at MAE, Alandi, Pune
9.Attended workshop on “Android Apps Development” at MMIT, Pune
10.Attended FDP on “Reach To Teach” MSCOE ( Wadia), Pune
11. Attended workshop on “High Performance Computing & Cloud Computing” at MIT, Kothrud Pune.
12.Attended workshop on “Cloud Computing “ at Persistent System Pvt. Ltd
13.Attended seminar on “C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup” at Persistent System Pvt. Ltd
14. Attended seminar on “ Vmware & Virtulization “ at Vmware, Pune.
15.Attended FDP on “Operating System & Design” at SIT, Pune
16.Attended FDP on “Computer Graphics & Gaming” at VIIT, Pune
17.Attended FDP on “OSAL Lab” at SIT, Pune
18.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab I” , at AIT, Pune
19.Attended FDP on “Database Management System & Application” at MSCOE, Pune
20.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab II” MSCOE, Pune
21.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab II” MSCOE, Pune
22.Attended FDP on “Computer Organization” RSCOE,Pune
23.Attended FDP on “Software Engineering” at VIIT, Pune
24. Attended training cum FDP on Salesforce Essentials for Business Specialists sponsored by ICT in association with MMIT, Pune
25. Attended FDP on “Programming & Problem Solving” At SKNCOE jointly organized by SKN Pune & MMIT Pune
26. Attended FDP on “Pedagogy Driven Accreditation” at RIT, Pune
27. Attended STTP through ICT Mode on “Problem based Learning Sponsored by NITTTR Kolkatta organized by MMI Pune
28. Attended One day workshop on Academic Excellence through NBA Accreditation sponsored NITTTR Kolkatta
29. Attended FDP on Cyber Security Sponsored by RUSA at MMIT Pune
30. Attended A seminar on Interactive Academic Leadership sponsored by ICT Academy
31. Attended RRSPBL 2019 Conference & Workshop, Hubali, Karnataka.
32. Attended Conference Bridge 2020 at Hotel Sheraton Grand, Pune
33.Attended FDP on“Learning Management System(LMS): An Introduction to Google Classroom”
34. Attended 5 day workshop on "Advanced Deep Learning
35.Attended Live Webinar for Outcome Based Education
36. Attended One Day Webinar on Problem Based Learning
37. Attended 4 Days Webinar Series by Skycampus on Technology for Futurel
38. Attended 3 Day's Online workshop on Education 4.0
39.Attended One week FDP on R-Language for Analytics & Data Science
40. Attended Data Science and Big Data Analytics
41. Attended One day Workshop on “Key Aspects of Curricula Design and Content Delivery” SPPU Pune
42. Attended One day workshop on “SE (Computer Engg.) Syllabus Revision (2019 Course), SPPU, Pune
43. Attended Workshop on ‘Filling AQAR under New NAAC Process’ at BrijlalBiyani Science College Amaravati
44. Attended Online OBE Seminar
45. Attended FDP Outcome Based Education Software
46. Attended FDP/Workshop sponsored by AICTE & Govt. of India on “Computer Science & Biology”
Delivered (Seminar/Workshop/Guest lecture/Expert Lecture/Expert/FDP)
- Expert Lecture on Cyber Security at Bharati Vidyappeet Kharghar New Mumbai
- Expert Lecture on ICT at JDCOE , Yavatmal
- Expert session on Operating System Fundamental (Linux) at DYP , Pune
- Guest Lecture on Cyber Crime at DYP Pune
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at mahle behr Chakan, Pune
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at Institute of Engineers , Pune, Maharashtra
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at Institute of Engineers , Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Delivery Session on “NAAC Criteria Assessment” at JDCOE, Yavatmal
- PG Recognize Teacher SPPU, Pune University.
- Mentor for Smart India Hackathon 2018
- Tibco, Vodafone, Amdoc, CDAC, Amazaon, V3 Data Solution, KaryoType Pvt.Ltd, IBM,Syntel.
1. Smart Health Monitoring Jacket (BCUD grant of Rs. 2 lakh) (Ongoing)
2. Remote Farming System (BCUD grant of Rs. 1.9 lakh) (Ongoing)
1.I-SPRAY: INTELLIGENT THIEF IDENTIFIER THROUGH UV-GAL SPRAY
§ Lifetime Member of Institute of Engineers
§ Lifetime Member of Internet Society , International Association of Engineers(IAENG), International Society for Research and Development(ISRD), AICTSD, ICSES
§ Member of CSI
§ Member of IEEE
§ SGGS, Nanded, Maharashtra
§ KLE, Huballi, Karnataka
§ SGGBU, Amaravati, Maharashtra
§ IIT Bombay, Maharashtra
§ COEP Pune, Maharashtra
Editor & Reviewer
§ International Journal of Scientific Review and Research in Engineering and Technology (IJSRRET).( http://www.ijsrret.co.in/)
§ Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP)
· Head of Computer Engineering Department
· Program Coordinator
· PBL Coordinator
· Member of SC/ST Cell
· Member of CDC
· Member of Women grievance
· Member of add on Course
· Member of R&D
Mr. Dinesh Baburao Satre
Academic Experience : 10 Years
Industrial Experience : NIL
Research Experience : NIL
Total No. of International Journal : 12
1. Adarsh Saji, Deepanjaya Modak, Aniket Chavan, Aniket Dandade, Dinesh Satre, “Computerized Adaptive Assessment”, JETIR, Vol. 6, Issue 6, Jun 2019
2. Pratik Naik, Mayur Nikam, Omkar Mote, Shubhangi Marathe, Prof. Dinesh Satre, A Survey: Machine Learning Approach for Tracking and Predicting Student Performance in Degree Programs, JETIR February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2, 2019
3. Siddharth Naik, Mandar Dike, Sagar Gadgul and Dinesh Satre, Object Recognition using Machine Learning, Open Access International Journal of Scicence & Engineering, Vol. 2,PP. 89-92, Dec. 2017
4. Ashwini Eknat Khote, Balaji Pandit Kamble, Sumit Sanjayrao Chidrawar, Prof. D. B. Satre, Collaborative Data Analysis Approach for Predictive Dashboard System using BI tool, IJARIIE , Vol. 2, Issue 6, PP. 740-742, 2016
6. Dinesh Satre, Akshaya Morye, Priyanvada Dhamane, Priyanka Khedkar, Suraj Kulkarni, “ Motion Detection and Video Surveillance System”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing , Vol. 6, Issue 5, May 2016
7. Prof. Dinesh Satre, Shubhravrat Deshpande, Sumedh Sodegaonkar, Sakshi Tickoo, Akshay Dalavi, “Regular Expression Based Framework For Web Service Api Design”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 5, May 2016
8. Suraj Kulkarni, Akshaya Morye, Priyanka Khedkar, Priyanvada Dhamane , Prof.D.B. Satre, “Motion Object and Regional Detection Method Using Block-based Background Difference Video Frames”, IRJET, Volume: 02 Issue: 07 | Oct-2015
9. Dinesh Satre, Devyani Bonde, Subhash Rathod, “Multilayer Data Embedding Using Reduced Difference Expansion”, Advances in Computer Science, pp 202-206, Nov 2015
10. Prof. D. B. Satre, Varad Durugkar, Akshay Ambekar, AmitKumar Yadav, Sudarshan Patil, “Securing Online Shopping System Using Visual Cryptography”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 1, Jan 2015
11. Ashish Vijay Lakamale, Mohan Dhapodkar, Suraj Jadhav, Sagar Jadhav, Prof. D. B. Satre, “Copyright Protection to Secure Image”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2014
12. Ajit Vedpathk, Bhojraj Sonavane, Sachin Nimbholkar, Mr. D. B. Satre, “Clustering and Cluster Based Routing Protocol For Delay Tolerent Mobile Network”, International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies, Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2013
13. Aniket Pawar, Swapnil Gavane, Vivek Nikam, Kauthubh Mahajan, Mr. D. B. Satre, “Java Plug-in for Conversion of Java code to Xuml & Vice Versa”, International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies, Vol. 2, Issue 4, Apr 2013
14. Mr. D. B. Satre, Prof. R. V. Pawar, “Preserve Robustness for Image Data Hiding”, Second International Conference on Computer Research and Development, IEEE, pp 707-711, May 2010
·A Five Days Workshop on JAVA, MMCOE, Pune
·The National Symposum on “Emerging Trends in Security in IT”, COEP, Pune
·SE/TE Computer Engineering Syllabus Discussion, PICT, Pune
·A One Day Workshop on “BE Project Guideline”, SITS, Narhe, Pune
·Workshop on Latex, Zeal Education Society, Narhe
·Faculty Development Program on “Research Based Teaching & Learning”, Faculty Development Program on “Research Based Teaching & Learning”
·Faculty Development Program on “Database Management System Application”, MESCOE, Pune
·Faculty Development Program on “Operating System Design”, VIIT, Pune
·FDP on “Network Programming and Protocol Analysis in Linux”, MIT, Alandi, Pune
·Two Day Faculty Development Program on “Computer Laboratory-I”, G. H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pune
·FDP on Laboratory Practice – I, MIT, Alandi, Pune
·FDP on Introduction to Python Programming, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·Salesforce Essential for Business Specialist, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·STTP on Development of Laboratory Instructions and Manual, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·STTP on NBA Accreditation, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·FDP on Programming & Problem Solving, SKNCOE
·FDP on Pedagogy Driven Accreditation, RIT(Polytechnic), Lohgaon, Pune
·FDP on Cyber Security, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·Python for Data Science, NPTEL IIT Bombay
·Interactive Academic Leadership Session, Sumant Moolgaonkar Auditorim, SB Road, Pune Organized by ADYPU
·STTP on Problem Based Learning, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
NPTEL Certification for Python for Data Science
Mrs. Shwetal K. Patil
M.E. (Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience : 13.2 Years
Industrial Experience : 00 year
Theory of Computation, Design and analysis of algorithm
(INVENTION) Patent Publication Details:
Title of the invention : IAA-PREDICTIVE: INTELLIGENT AIRCRAFT ACCIDENTS PREDICTIVE USING MACHINE LEARNING AND DEEP LEARNING.
Application No : 202041001188A
Date of filing of Application: 10/01/2020
Publication Date: 17/01/2020 The Patent Office Issue No. /Journal No. 03/2020 Dated 17/01/2020
Abstract: Our Invention IAA-Predictive is Despite pilot training and current advanced safety systems, The aircraft accidents continue to occur. It is recognized herein that existing approaches to preventing aircraft accidents lack capabilities. A predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can receive flight data from the plurality of internal data nodes. The flight data can be indicative of at least a speed of the aircraft and a position of the aircraft. In some cases, based on the flight data, the predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can determine that the aircraft will enter a stall condition. Furthermore, based on the flight data, the predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can determine a time period that will elapse before the aircraft enters the stall condition. In response to determining that the aircraft will enter the stall condition after the time period elapses, the predictive aircraft recovery control until can trigger a recovery data sequence before the aircraft enters the stall condition.
Total No. of International Journal : 07
Total No. of International Conference: 01
1. Prof. S. K. Patil, Detecting Injection Attacks and Vulnerabilities inside the DBMS, IJRTE, Dec-19
2. Prof. S. K. Patil, Brain Tumor Detection and Segmentation, IJRTE, Dec-19
3. Prof. S. K. Patil, Smart ration card using smart card and GSM Techniques , International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education , Mar-18
4. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Android Based Gesture Recognition System for the Specially Abled , International Journal Of Interdisciplinary Innovative Research & Development, Mar-17"
5. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Integration of Heterogeneous social network
, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Feb-15"
6. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Digital Image Segmentation for Cardiac medical Images , International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Mar-14"
7. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Heterogeneous Data Transfer and loader
, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology , Feb-14"
8. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Content Search and Query Value search for document annotation , International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Nov-14"
9. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Face based online voting system using steganography , International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Oct-13"
10. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Study of Load Balanced Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad hoc Networks , The International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE), Dec-12"
FDP : 04, Workshop: 05
Professional Bodies Membership
· Website Coordinator
· Exam Coordinator
Mr. Sanjay Anil Agrawal
Academic Experience :10
Image Processing, Cloud Computing
Total No. of International: 22
1.” Evaluation of Markov Blanket Algorithms for fMRI Data Analysis” International Conference on Information and Network Technology, IACSIT Press, Singapore,vol.4,pp. 217-222, 2011
2. “fMRI Data Analysis with Dynamic Causal Modeling and Bayesian Networks” Advanced Materials Research Vols. 433-440 pp. 5303-5307,2012
3. “Application of smart phone QR code & fingerprint for anti-counterfeiting” , IJERT,ISSN:2278-0181,vol 2,Issue 4 ,April 2013
4. “Mobile Based Text Detection and Extraction from an Image “, IJETAE, ISSN 2250-2459, Vol 3, Issue 11, November 2013
5. “Efficient Multi-Cloud Storage System”, IJSER, ISSN 2229-5518, Vol. 5, Issue 3, March 2014,pp 833-837
6. “EMS: An Android Application for Emergency Patients” IJCSIT, ISSN 0975-9646, Vol 5, Issue 4, June 2014,pp. 5536-5538
7.”Internet Independant Instant Messaging For Android”, IJCITB, ISSN 2278-7593, Vol 2, Issue 3, March 2015
8. “Android Application for FORENSIC Image Identification”, IJETE, ISSN 2348-8050, Vol. 2, Issue 3, March 2015,pp 46-48
9. “Large scale Data Sharing using BestPeer++ Technique” IJECS ISSN:2319-7242 Volume 4 Issue 10 Oct 2015, Page No. 14879-14884 IF: 3.093
10. “Third Party Auditing of Data on Cloud With Fine Grained Updates”, IJECS, ISSN 2319-7242, Vol 4, Issue 11,Nov. 2015, Page No. 14987-14992, IF: 3.093
11.”Group User Revocation in Cloud for Shared Data”,IJARCET, ISSN: 2278 – 1323 ,Volume 5 Issue 3, March 2016 Page No. 496-500, IF: 3.093
12.“Large Scale Data Sharing Using Bestpeer++ Technique”,IJECS, ISSN: 2321 3361, Volume 6 Issue 4 April 2016, Page No. 4028-4033 IF: 3.093
13. “ Third Party Auditing of Dynamic Data on Cloud with Fine Grained Updates”,IJECS, ISSN: 2321 3361, Volume 6 Issue 5 May 2016, Page No.5526-5530 IF: 3.093
14. Smart Application for Food Donation Using Cloud Computing, IJARIIE, ISSN 2395-4396, Vol 2, Issue 6, Page No. 731-735, IF: 4.06 Nov. 2016
15. Crowd Op: A Query Optimization Technique IJAERD, ISSN 2348-6406, Vol 3, Issue 11, Page No. 310-312, IF: 4.14 Nov. 2016
16. To Precede DDOS Attack Using SDN IJIIRD, ISSN 2456-236X, Vol 1, Issue 3, IF: 2.02 March 2017
17. An Android Application For Food Donation IJIIRD, ISSN 2456-236X, Vol 1, Issue 3, IF: 2.02 March 2017
18. Smart Water Monitoring System Using IT at Home, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN: 2278-0661,p-ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 21, Issue 1, Ser. II (Jan - Feb 2019), PP 14-19
19. Review of Blockchain based Forensics Analysis Secure Node Diagnosis Mechanism of Smart Grid E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 IJRAR February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 1pp 233-237
20. Automated Over Speed Detection Using Raspberry-Pi International Journal of Research And Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 Vol 6 Issue 2, IF=5.75 pp. 950-953 June 2019
21. Artificial Intelligence based Automated HTML Code
Generation Tool using Design Mockups Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Reseach ISSN 0022-1945, Vol XII Issue III, IF=3.899 pp. 1398-1401 March 2020 (UGC & Scopus)
22. An Efficient Approach to Control the Over Speeding of Vehicles Studia Rosenthaliyana"-Journal for the study of research (JSR) (Web of Science) ISSN 1781-1738, Vol XII Issue IV, IF=4.5 pp. 287-292, April 2020
1. FDP on “Cloud Computing using Amazon Web Services” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi , Pune dated 13-15/12/2012
2. CSI regional conference on “NextGen Computing” at Sandip Polytechnic, Nasik dated 8-9/02/2013
3. National workshop on “hadoop and Big data” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 04-05/10/2013
4. Workshop on “Mobile Application Development using Android” dated 29th Apr to 03rd May, 2014
5. FDP on “Network Programming & Protocol Analysis in Linux” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 02-04/12/2014
6. FDP on “Computer Networks” at PCCOE, Nigdi ,Pune dated 02-04/01/2015
7.FDP on “Programming Lab IV” at MIT College of Engineering ,Kothrud,Pune dated 13/01/2015
8. FDP on “Networking & Cyber Security 2015” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 26-28/06/2015
9. STTP on “Big Data & Cloud Computing” from 23th to 27th October, 2015 at Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Center, Nasik.
10. FDP on “Digital Electronics & Logic Design” (2015 course) on 17th & 18th June, 2016 at I2IT, Pune
11. FDP on “Practical Exposure on Software Testing Using Open Source Tools" on 12th & 13th Jan. 2017 at AISSM IOIT, Pune
12. FDP on “Digital Intellectual property Rights: Issues, Challenges and New Trends" on 27th February, 2018 at MMCC,Deccan, Pune
13. FDP on “Teaching Techniques" on 24th & 25th May 2018 at MMIT
14. FDP on “IPR: Issues, Challenges & New Trends & Research Methodology” from 19/10/2018 to 20/10/2018 at MMIT
15. National Level FDP on “Introduction to Python Programming” from 31/01/2019 to 01/02/2019 at MMIT
16. STTP through ICT Mode on “Development of Laboratory Instructions & Manual” from 04 to 08/02/2019
17. Conference BRIDGE 2019 - PUNE (The Largest Industry-Institute Interaction Event of Asia) on 27/03/2019 at Hotel Sheraton Grand, Pune
18. STTP through ICT Mode on “NBA Accreditation” from 22 to 26/04/2019 at MMIT
19.FDP on “Salesforce Essentials For Business Specialists” from 03 to 07/06/2019 at MMIT
20. Salesforce Faculty inreraction Meet-2019 on 14/06/2019 at Hotel Novotal, Pune
21. FDP on “Programming & Problem Solving” on 25 & 26/07/2019 at SKNCOE, Vadgaon, Pune
22. FDP on “Pedagogy Driven Accreditation” from 26 to 28/09/2019 at RIT, Lohgaon
23. STTP through ICT Mode on “Problem based Learning” from 2 to 6/12/2019 at MMIT
24. One day workshop on Academic Excellence through NBA Accreditation on 07/12/2019 at Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Andheri East, Mumbai
25. FDP on Cyber Security during from 09 to 14/12/19 at MMIT
26. FDP on “Digital Electronics and Logic Design on 08/07/2020 at Parikrama Group of Institute, College of Engineering, Kashti
1. Smart Health Monitoring Jacket (BCUD grant of Rs. 2 lakh)
2. Remote Farming System (BCUD grant of Rs. 1.9 lakh)
· Academic Monitoring Committee Head
· Departmental NAAC Coordinator.
· Departmental NBA Coordinator
Mrs. Devyani J.Bonde
Academic Experience : 17
Parallel Computing, Image Processing
Total No. of National: 01
Total No. of International: 08
1) Paper Title: Lossless Reversible Visible Watermark at: International Referred Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES) November 2012 volume-III
2) Paper Title: Stegowatermark at: International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) April 2013 volume- II
3) Paper Title: - Automated Car Parking System Commanded by Android Application at IEEE explorer.
4) Presented & Publish Title “Improved capacity, Quality & Robustness of Reversible watermarking against Geometric Attack Using New Correction Methods Applied to Proposed IWTCNNPW Technique” at ICRTET2014
Mrs. Sneha Tejas Shinde
Academic Experience :8.1
IndustrialExperience : 00
Internet of Things, Data Analytics, Information Security
Total No. of InternationalJournal :11
· 1.Attended Online FDP on “Fundamental of data Structure” Organized by PICT in July 2020.
· 2. Attended Online FDP on “BioPython” organized by SITS in May 2020
· 3. Attended Online FDP on “Data Science” Organized by AICTE in April 2020.
· 4.Attended Online FDP on “Python 3.4.3” organized by NBN SSOE in April 2020
· 5. Attended FDP on “Salesforce Essentials for Business Specialists” by ICT Academy, June 2019
· 6. Attended STTP on “ Development of Laboratory Instruction and Manual” organized by MMIT on April 2019
· 7.Attended FDP on “Introduction to Python Programming”, Feb 2019
· 8. Attended STTP on “ NBA Accreditation” organized by MMIT on Feb 2019
· 9. Attended FDP on Entrepreneurship organized by Science and Technology park in Dec 2018
· 10. Attended FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights: Issues, Challenges, New trends and Research Methodology” in MMIT
· 11. Attended workshop on “Recent Trends in Cyber Security and Forensics”, MMCOE, Pune dated Dec 2015.
· 12.Attended workshop on “Cloud Computing, Big Data & its Components”, Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune dated March 2015.
· 13.FDP on “Operating System Laboratory”, PVG’s College of Engineering and Technology, Pune, Jan 2015.
· 14.Attended workshop on “Current Research Trends in Information and Network Security”, MESCOE, Pune dated Oct 2013.
· 15.FDP on "Discrete Structure", STES’s Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Pune dated July 2013
Traslator for NPTEL Course
BCUD funded Project “Remote farming System”
§ LifetimeMember, International Association of Engineers(IAENG).
§ Lifetime Member of International Computer Science and Engineering Society(ICSES)
§ Lifetime Member of Internet Society
§ Member of AICTSD - All India Council for Technical Skill Development.
· Student Progression Committee head
· NAAC Criteria 7 member
· Departmental Time Table Co-ordinator.
· Project Co-ordinator.
· Technical Event Coordinator
Ms. Sonali S. Muley
M.E. (Computer Networks)
Academic Experience : 12
Computer Networks, Data Mining, Databases
Total No. of International: 10
1. “ANAFDUKCD: MIXED MINING”, in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) ISSN 2395-0056,Vol. 2, Issue 7 IF: 4.45 Year March 2015
2. “Three Factor Authentication using Location”, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology ISSN 2277-3754,Vol. 4 Issue 7 IF 0.765 Year Jan 2015
3. “Twitter Sentiment Analysis Using Hadoop”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering ISSN 2320-9801, Vol. 4 Issue 5 IF:6.577 Year May 2016
4. “A Survey on Recommendation system for bug”, IJARIIE ISSN 2395-4396, Vol. 3, Issue 1, IF 4.06 Year 2016
5. “Lightweight Shareable And Traceble Secure Mobile Health System”, OAIJSE ISSN 2456-3293, Vol. 3, Issue 1, IF 4.10 Year 2017
6. “A Survey on Investigation Recommendation System Using AI”, International Journal of Research in Electronics and Computer Engineering VOL. 7 ISSUE 1 IF 4.3 Year 2019
7. “A Knowledge-based Recommendation system using Deep Learning”, Studia Rosenthaliyana"-Journal for the study of research(JSR) VOL. 12 ISSUE 5 IF 5.45 Year 2020
8. “CMU Based Aggressive Approach to Yoga Pose Estimation”, International Journal Of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology VOL. 9 ISSUE 5 IF 7.5 Year 2020
9. “Transaction Authentication using Face Detection and Invisible Keyboard Sequence”, GIS SCIENCE JOURNAL VOL. 7 ISSUE 6 IF 6.1 Year 2020
10. “A Knowledge-based Recommendation system using Deep Learning” International Journal for Research & Development in Technology VOL. 13 ISSUE 1 IF 6.88 Year 2020
1. FDP on "Data Communication and Wireless sensor Networks", PCCOE , Pune dated 04-05/07/2014
2. FDP on “Network Simulation using NS2 and Omnet++ for Wireless Networks”, Sinhagad Academy of Engineering, Pune dated 08-12/10/2012
3. Workshop on “NS2”,GHRCEM, wagholi,Pune dated 1-2/02/2013
4. FDP on “Computer Laboratory-I”, GHRIET, Wagholi, Pune dated 2-3/7/2015
5. FDP on “Computer Laboratory-III”, GHRIET, Wagholi, Pune dated 15-16/01/2016
6. FDP on “IPR: Issues, Challenges & New Trends & Research Methodology” from 19/10/2018 to 20/10/2018 at MMIT
7. STTP through ICT Mode on “Development of Laboratory Instructions & Manual” from 04 to 08/02/2019
8. STTP through ICT Mode on “Problem based Learning” from 2 to 6/12/2019 at MMIT
9. FDP on Cyber Security during from 09 to 14/12/19 at MMIT
10. One Week TEQIP - Online Faculty Development Program on “Machine Learning and Deep Learning Applications in Engineering and Science (MLDLAES - 2020)" from 16th May - 20th May 2020 at GCE Karad.
11. Webinar on Virtual Labs: Effective tool for Teaching and Learning at CCOEW on 10 July 2020.
12. Webinar on “Research Paper Writing and Citation Manager” on 21st June 2020 at P. E. S. College of Engineering Aurangabad
13. FDP on “Learning Management System(LMS): An Introduction to Google Classroom” held on 16th May 2020 organized by Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Institute of Management Education Research & Training (IMERT), Pune.
14. One Week online Faculty Development Program on Python 3.4.3 from 20th April to 25th April 2020 at PCCOE & R Pune.
15. One Week online Faculty Development Program on PHP & MySql from 4th May to 9th May 2020 at SAE Pune.
RedHat Certified System Administrator(RHCSA)
§ Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development(ISRD).
§ Member, International Association of Engineers(IAENG).
· Virtual Lab Nodal Center Coordinator
· Departmental AICTE/DTE/AISHE Co-ordinator.
· Lab In charge(C-007A)
· NAAC Departmental File 20, 21,22 & 42 Incharge.
Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari
Academic Experience : 7.2 Years
Industrial Experience : 1 year
Computer Networks, System Programming, Operating System
Total No. of International Conference: 04
1. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "IOT BASED SOLDIER E-JACKET USING GPS. " Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research,ISSN NO: 0022-1945, Volume XII, Issue III, Page 219, March 2020
2. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Factors affecting epidemic diseases spread and prediction of it " Studia Rosenthaliana (Journal for the Study of Research) UGC Web of Science ISSN 1781-7838 Volume XII, Issue III page 98 March 2020
3. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, Mapping of Epidemic Spread., Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research, ISSN NO: 0022-1945, Volume XII, Issue I, January/2020, January 2020
4. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “A Parallel System Implementation of Classification and Disease Prediction on Machine Learning from Healthcare Communities" International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) www.ijrar.org E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 1 Feb-19
5. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari,“Contemporary accession for GST using K-means algorithm and data mining” International Journal Of Advance Research And Innovative Ideas In Education 2395-4396 "Volume 5 Issue 1 2019 DUI: 16.0415/IJARIIE-9487" Feb-19
6. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "A Research Paper on “New Hybrid Cryptography Algorithm” "International Journal For Research & Development In Technology" ISSN (O) :- 2349-3585 Volume-9,Issue-5(May-18) May-18
7. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari,"A Survey on Methods of Cryptography and Data Encryption" Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) ISSN: 2454-1362 Vol-3, Issue-11, 2017 Nov-17
8. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Smartphone’s Addiction Control Using Priority Based Scheduling” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) "e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 p-ISSN: 2395-0072" Volume: 03 Issue: 10 | Oct-2016 Oct-16
9. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Bidirectional Hadoop Kafka Managing Messaging Bus” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 03 Issue: 03 | Mar-2016 Mar-16
10. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Digitization Of Police System Using Lbs And Cloud Based Analytics” International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering ISSN: 2249-0558 "Volume 6, Issue 1 Jan 16
11. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Survey on Silent Software Installation and LAN control using Android App" International Journal of Computer Techniques ISSN :2394-2231 Volume 2 Issue 1, 2015 Nov-15
12. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Proxy Side Web Prefetching Scheme For Efficient Bandwidth Usage: Data Mining Approach” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET)e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 02 Issue: 09 | Nov-2015 Dec-15
13. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Advanced Online Banking Authentication System Using One Time Passwords Embedded in Q-R Code” (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies ISSN 0975-9646 Vol. 5 (2) , 2014 Aug-14
14. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Proxy-Side Web Prefetching Scheme For Efficient Bandwidth Usage: A Probabilistic Method " International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 Vol. 3 Issue 6, June – 2014 Jun-14
15. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Data Security in Cloud Computing” International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161 Vol.4, No.3 (June 2014) Jun-14
FDP: 05, Workshop: 06
Professional Body Membership
· NAAC Criteria V Incharge
· NBA Criteria 4 Incharge
· OBC Cell Chairmen
· Hostel Committee functional Head
· Departmental PR/OR Coordinator
· Online Exam Coordinator
Ms. Pranjali Vilasrao Deshmukh
M.E. (Computer Engineering)
Data Mining, Mobile Application
Total No. of International: 8
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Computer Organization & Architecture” at SBNBN, Ambegaon Pune on 24th June 2016.
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Microprocessor” at P.C.C.O.E. ,RAVET,Pune on 13th December 2016.
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Microprocessor Lab” at MECOE,Wadia, Pune held on 23th December 2016.
· Attended 6 days FDP ON cyber Security on 09/12/2019-14/12/2019
· Attended FDP on Intellectual Property & Rights On 19th & 20th Oct 2018.
· Attended NPTEL Workshop on 29th November 2018.
· Attended STTP of “ Development of Lab rotary Manual Instruction” on 4/2/2019 to 8/2/2019
· Attended STTP of “ Problem Based Learning” on 2/12/2019 to 6/12/2019
· Attended FDP of Program & Problem Solving (PPS-2019) on 25th & 26th July 2019
· Attended FDP of Python on 28th April to 4th M ay 2020.
· Attended FDP of “R Programming” On 4th May to 9th May 2020.
§ Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
§ Member, Internet Society
§ Member, AICTSD
· Departmental Students Activity In charge.
· Departmental Staff Leave Record Maintenance.
· NAAC Departmental File 26 & 51, 29, 30, 31 In charge.
· Student Association Coordinator
· Department NSS coordinator
· Preparation of Monthly and Weekly report
Ms. Yamini P. Warke
Academic Experience : 04
Data Mining, Data Warehousing
Mr.Umakant Laxman Tupe
M.E. (Computer Engineering),PhD*(SPPU)
Academic Experience : 3.5
Industrial Experience : 06 months
Research Experience : 06 months
Internet of Things
Total No. of International Journal : 4
Name and Address of Organization
Title of Event
03/12/18 & 04/12/18
"FDP on Internet of things"
19-10-2018 to 20-10-2018
FDP on ""Intellectual property Rights:Issues, Challenges and New Trends"
FDP on "OpenMP"
FDP on "Introduction to Python Programming"
FDP on AWS Cloud Master
03/06/2019 to 07/06/2019
Salesforce Essentials for Business Specialist
11-02-2019 to 17-02-2019
FDP on Cyber Security and Data Science
Workshop on Moodle lerning management System"
22-04-2019 to 26-04-2019
STTP through ICT Mode on NBA Accreditation
1 Day Workshop on "Art of Writing Research Paper and Research Proposal
'One day Workshop on eSim, a First Course in the IoT Series for Teachers
One day Workshop on R Programming
04-02-2019 to 08-02-2019
STTP through ICT Mode on “Development of Laboratory Instructions & Manual
25-11-2019 to 29-11-2019
FDP on Prduct Design and Development
17-01-2020 & 18-01-2020
FDP on Data Science in Health Analytics for Swasth Bharat
22-1-2020 to 25-1-2020
FDP on ML and DL
1. PhD Registration at SPPU
2. Scopus Paper Publications(UGC Care list G –II ) Journal IJPCC
3.Reviewer for IJRDT
Name of Faculty
Name of Professional Body
Year of Membership
Mr. U. L. Tupe
· NAAC File In charge(3,47,48)
· Institute Printer refilling Coordinator
· Institute ERP Coordinator
· Departmental Meeting Register Coordinator
· Faculty Achievements
· Students Achievements
· Lab In-charge C105
· Dean Academics Committee member
· Maintenance and Housekeeping Committee Member
· Hardware/Software maintenance committee in-charge
· Member of C-III [AQAR]
· NBA-Criteria-X In-charge(Comp.Dept)
· Admission-Digital Marketing Committee member
Mrs.Tejaswini Sunil Bhoye
M.E. (Information Technology)
Academic Experience : 5.5
Wireless Sensor Network, Internet of Things
BE Best Project Award
Ms. K. S. Surawase
Total No. of International Journal : 7
·MSBTE Sponsored One week Training Programme on “Effective Conduction of Laboratory Experiments” organized by Shri Siddheshwar Woman’s Polytechnic, Solapur.
·Faculty Development Program on “Raspberry PI Concept and Programming” organized by Electronics & Telecommunication Department of D.Y. Patil college of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune in association with Pantech ProEd Pvt Ltd.”
·Faculty Development Program on “MongoDB & R-Programming organized by MMCOE, in association with CSI from 22nd-25th August 2016
·One day workshop on “5S, Kaizen & Total Quality Control” on 7th September, 2016 at MMCOE, Karvenagar
·Faculty Development Program on “Fundamental of Programming Languages-I(2016 course)” organized by MMCOE, Karvenagar
·Faculty Development Program on “Laboratory Practices-I” organized by MITCOE, Kothrud, Pune
·Faculty Development Program on “Intellectual Property Rights: Issues, Challenges, New Treands & Research Methodology” organized by MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune on 19th & 20th October 2018.
·Workshop on “Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality ” organized by MMCOE, Pune under Quality Improvement Program (QIP) on 7th & 8th Dec 2018
·Attended One Day Online FDP on “OOP & CG Laboratory” (SE 2019 Course) organized by Department of Computer Engineering at APCOER, Parvati, Pune, in association with Board of studies (Computer Engineering), Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune on 11th July 2020.
·Attended Faculty Awareness Programme on “Outcome Based Education (OBE) and NBA Accreditation” organized by Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Narhe, Pune on 5-5-2020.
·Attended FDP on “Cyber Security” organized by Faculty Development Center in cyber security and data Science, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, hosted by MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune.
·Attended one online workshop on “E-laboratory & virtual lab for online execution of programming based practical’s” on 2Aug 2020.
·Attended one week STTP through ICT mode on “ Problem based Learning” on 2Dec-6 Dec 2019.
§ Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
§ IEANG, ISRD,CSTA, IS
·NACC file 10,11,13,33,36,50,54,67
·Member of Virtual Lab Development
·Video Lecture Co-ordinate
Mr. Abhaysinh Shivajirao Jadhav
Diploma In Instrumentation
Academic Experience 6.8
Industrial Experience : 11
Mr. Siddheshwar Mule
IT , CCNA Certified
Academic Experience : 09
· Departmental DSR Maintenance Co-ordinator
· Department Infrastructure Co-ordinator
· Departmental Lab Maintenance Co-ordinator
· NAAC Departmental File 61,62 In-charge
· Online Examination Co-ordinator
· College Level CCTV Co-ordinator
· G-Suite Education Administrator
Ms. Aishwarya Shahaji Mane
Academic Experience : 8 months
Data Science, Cloud Computing, Data Mining
Total No. of International Journal : 01
Total No. of International Conference: 03
1. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Analysis and Reporting of Programming Skills using Mobile Cloud based Compiler.
2. International Conference for Convergence in Technology(IEEE), Pune,”Enhancement in Security using Extended Security Techniques”.
3. International Conference on Computing, Communication, Control And Automation IEEE, “Secure Dynamic Multiowner System using Share Generation Scheme”.
4. Post Graduate Conference (CPGCON) , “Enhancing the Security of Confidential Data using Extended Visual Cryptography for Military Application”.
· Attended 3 Days workshop on Cyber Security in Zeal Engineering College, Pune
· NAAC File Incharge :
Notices, Scholarship, Professional Bodies Membership
Mrs. Smita Samrat Mande
Total No. of International Journal : 3
1. Attended two days state level Faculty Development Program on “Cloud Computing and Agile Integration”
2. Attended 15 days Faculty Development Program on “Communication Skills”
3. Attended 3 days workshop on “Enhancing Teaching Skills”
4. Attended two days workshop on “Cloud Computing and Business Intelligence Tools” at COEP, Pune
5. Attended 3 days seminar on “Cryptography and Network Security” by Atul Kahate
6. Attended 5 days Workshop on “CUDA and OpenMP” at SIT Narhe, Pune
7. Attended 2 days workshop on “Open Source Database: MongoDB and its implementation” at AISSMS IOIT, Pune
8. Participated in 3 days National level workshop on “Outcome Based Accreditation (New NBA 2013 Format- Tier II) for Undergraduate Engineering Institutes” AISSMS IOIT, Pune
9. Attended Short Term Training Faculty development Programme on “PYTHON Development” AISSMS IOIT, Pune
10. Attended Mega event on “Oracle and BigData” at Seed Infotech, Kothrud, Pune
11. Attended Workshop on “Java with Android” at Seed Infotech, Kothrud, Pune
· NACC file 29,30 Preparation
· Internship File Preparation
· Member of Virtual Lab Development
Mr. Ajit M. Karanjkar
Academic Experience : 00
IndustrialExperience : 08 Month
Software Engineering, Software Modeling Design,
Total No. of International Journal:03
1. AjitKaranjkar, Akshaypatil, Suyash Gate, DhavalAhir, Prof.PiyushGawali “Secure And Efficient DataTransmission For Cluster Based Wireless Sensor Network” ,Global Journal OfAdvanced Engineering AndTechnologies(GJAET) ISSN: 2277-6370 Vol : 5 Issue 2 Apr 2016
2. Ajit M. Karanjkar ,Prof,D.H.Kulkarni “ A Dictionary Based secure provenance and compression For WirelessSensor Network Part-I” ,International Engineering Research journal(IERJ) ISSN: 2395-1621 Vol : 2 Issue 1Feb 2018.
3. Mr.Ajit M. Karanjkar, Prof,D.H.Kulkarni ” A Dictionary Based Secure Compression And Provenance ForWSN”at, Sinhgad Institute Of Technology Lonavala, Department of Computer engineering, Lonavala inCPGCON-2018.
4. Mr. Ajit M. Karanjkar , Asst. Prof, D. H. Kulkarni “ A Dictionary Based Secure Provenance and CompressionFor Wireless Sensor Network(WSNs) Part-II, International Journal of Research in Engineering, Technologyand Science(IJRETS), ISSN 2454-1915 Vol. VIII, Issue V, June 2018.
·Techno Innova’ A National Level Technical Event at Bharti Vidhyapeeth (2012).
·Jishin ’12 National Level Technical paper Presentation at Bharti Vidhyapeeth Collage Of Engg. ForWomen pune(2012).
·Sinhgadkarandak present Techtonic Business Intelligence atNBNSSOE(2014).
·Sinhgadkarandak ‘Techtonic -14’ Vm-Ware Software Installation In Computer Lab handle atNBNSSOE.(2014).
·Attended Workshop On Research Paper Writing : Tips and Tricks at SKN College Of Engg (2016).
·Attended Paper Presentation “CPGCON2017” at Sandip Institute of Tech. & Research Centre,Nashik (2017).
·Presented Paper Presentation“CPGCON2018: Best Paper Award ”at Sinhgad Institute Campus Lonavala
GFM of SE Comp C2 Batch
Mrs. Sonali Sandeep Borawake
Academic Experience : 11 Months
Research Experience : 00
Data Structure, Operating System
1. Sonali Khamkar & Shushma Nandgoankar, “User Retraival of Trademark System Using Conceptual Similarity Approach.”, in Helix the Scientific Explorer, helix Vol 8(5): 3754-3758
2. Sonali Khamkar,“Review of Semantic Retrieval of Trademarks using Conceptual Similarity Approach.”, Open Access International Journel of Science and Engineering (OAIJSE), Vol.3 (2), ISSN (Online) 2456-3293.
• Got best paper award for a paper Presented in “7th post graduate conference of computer engineering (cPGCON 2018)” at SIT, lonavala .
• Presented a paper in the “7th post graduate conference of computer engineering
( POST cPGCON 2018)” at SIT, lonavala .
• Presented a paper in “International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology on Information Security and Analytics” at G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur.
• Attended “6th Post Graduate Conference of Computer Engineering” at Sandip Foundation COE,Nashik.
• Presented a paper in “International Conference on Science and Technology” at SB Patil College of Engineering, Indapur.
• GFM of BE Comp A division C3 Batch
Ms.Mrunal Samjay Jagtap
M.E. (Computer Engineering),BE(Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience : 01
Software Engineering, machine Learning, Information Security,
1. “4th International Conference on Internet of Things, Next Generation Networks and Cloud Computing 2019 ” Key Distribution and Trust Based Scheme on Big Data Analysis for Group User on Cloud Service”.
2. “7th Post Graduate Conference of Computer Engineering 2019” entitled as “Key Distribution and Trust Based Scheme on Big Data Analysis for Group User on Cloud
3. “International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ)”ISSN No:-2395-1621,”key distribution & trust based scheme on big data analysis for group user on cloud service”.
4. International Journal of Recent Engineering Research and Development (IJRERD) Volume No. 02 – Issue No. 04, ISSN: 2455-8761 www.ijrerd.com, PP. 108-111,”Survey on Privacy Preservation of Big Data via Hybrid Cloud”
· Paper Presemtation in Kasegaon Education Society’s Polytechnic,Lohgaon”KESP FEST13”
· Paper Presentation in “Talentica’13” Sou.Venutai Chavan Polytechnic,pune
· Paper Presentation in “Nirmitee’14” Sou.Venutai Chavan Polytechnic,pune
· Attended Workshop On “Learn how to structure and publish scientific contents”,smt.kashibai navale collage of engineering,pune
· Paper Presentation “CPGCON2019” at Dr.D.Y.Patil institute of technology,Pimpri,pune.
Dr. Umesh P. Moharil
Associate Professor (Physics)
Ph.D. (Physics), M.Sc. (Physics)
Research Experience : 05
Total No. of National: 03
1. “Study of low field magnetoresistance in La0.67Aa0.33MnO3 [A≡Ca, Ba, Sr] screen printed films”
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil, B. Singh and A. K. Gupta
[Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, 42, 62 (2004), India]
2. “Low field magnetoresistance and conduction noise in La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 film”
[Science Letters, 26 (7&8), 214 (2003), India]
"Temperature dependence of magnetoresistance and nonlinear conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in epitaxial La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 thin films"
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta, A.K. Raychaudhuri, S.S. Pai and R. Pinto [Applied Physics Letters 81, 325 (2002), USA]
4. “Study of magnetoresistance and conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in LBMO thin films”
Neeraj Khare, A. K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Raychaudhuri, S. P. Pai and R. Pinto
[Pramana – Journal of Physics 58, 62 (2002), India]
"Conduction noise in La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 film”
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil and A. K. Gupta
[Journal of Applied Physics 90, 2853 (2001), USA]
“Reduction in conduction noise of La-Ca-Mn-O polycrystalline film due to Ag addition”
Neeraj Khare, H .K. Singh, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta and O.N. Srivastava
[Journal of Applied Physics 89, 3532 (2001), USA]
“Improvement in properties of La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 polycrystalline film due to silver addition”
Neeraj Khare, H. K. Singh, P. K. Siwach, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta and O. N. Srivastava
[Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 34, 673 (2001), UK]
“Generation of higher harmonics in superconducting YNi2B2C”
Neeraj Khare, A. K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, Z. Hossain, R. Nagarajan and L.C. Gupta
[Superconductor Science and Technology 13, 1306 (2000), Singapore]
Presentations in Conferences
1. “Study of magnetoresistance and conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in LBMO thin film”
Neeraj Khare, A.K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Raychaudhuri, S. P. Pai and R. Pinto
International Symposium on Advances in superconductivity & Magnetism: Materials,
[Mechanisms & Devices at Mangalore University on Sept. 25-28, 2001]
2. “Temperature dependence of conduction noise of bicrystal grain boundary in La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 thin film”
[18th National Symposium of Cryogenics on Nov. 21-23, 2001 at NPL, New Delhi]
“Study of conduction noise in La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 thick film”
[11th Annual General Meeting of MRSI, Vadodara, 3-5 Feb 2000]
“Harmonic generation in YNi2B2C superconductor”
Neeraj Khare, A.K. Gupta, U.P. Moharil, Z. Hossain, R. Nagarajan and L.C. Gupta
[DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, IGCAR Kalpakkam, 20-24 Dec 1999]
Life Member (ISTE) LM46702
Mrs. Alloli Manjula Anand
M.Sc., B.Ed (Mathematics)
Academic Experience : 17yrs
Stude first in degree level in the department
Dr. Shaziya R. Shaikh
M.Sc (Maths), NET, Ph.D (Mathematics)
1. International Conferences: 02
2. National Conferences : 05
3. University level workshops: More than 10
Mrs .M R Yashwante
Total No. of International: 01
1. “Particle Swarm Optimization based PID controller tuning”, International Research Conference on
Recent Changes, Developments and Consequent Impact on Economy, Pune,Year Dec 2012.
2.”Earthing: Facts & Recent trends”, Conference paper 32nd NATIONAL CONVENTION OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND NATIONAL SEMINAR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT,IEI,Pune Nov2016.
FDP on "ECM subject syllabus revision", DYPatil Akurdi, Pune dated 09-11/06/2016
BCUD project on Earthing(2014-16)
Dr. Amita Pal
Fixed Point Theorems and Their Applications
Mr. Sudhir S Hargude
502 (Chemistry Lab.)
Academic Experience : 9 yr
Industrial Experience : 3 yr 7 months
Research Experience : International Conference Paper Publication
at NCL,Pune (3 months)
Synthesis & Chracterization of Crystalline Polymers
Mrs Laxmi Pravin Shinde
MSc (physics), MBA (HR)
Academic Experience 10
Industrial Experience : 4
B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), M.Tech (Power Electronics and Drives), PGDA (Industrial Automation)
Power Electronics Applications in Renewable Energy Systems.
International Conference: 01
1.‘Integrated Single Stage Standalone Solar PV(IS4) Inverter’.
IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded And Communication Systems-2017, Vellore.
· Facult for first year Engineering Science
· Class Coordinator
· Project Coordinator
· Technical Contest Organizer
· Lab Responsibilities
Mr. Tophik Naikwadi.
Engineering Sciences & Humanities.
M. Sc. (Chemistry). SET.
Academic Experience : 4 years
Industrial Experience : 1.5 years
Research Experience : 3 years
Flow mode synthesis of organic compounds and API’s.
· One week faculty development programme on Data Science organized by Shivaji University Kolhapur for the duration Dec 2nd to Dec 7th 2019.
· Faculty of F. Y. B. Tech for Engineering Chemistry Course.
· Lab Conduction for F.Y. B. Tech. Engineering Chemistry.
Swapnali Chandrakant Nikate
Engineering science Departpent
M.Tech. (Electrical Power System)
Academic Experience : 2 years & 6 Months
Renewable energy , Power system
Total International Paper Published : 1
Total International Paper conference : 2
Total National Paper Conference : 2
1) "Development of Photovoltaic Module in MATLAB/Simulink” IEEE International Conference on current trends towards converging technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2018), organized by SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, during 1st -3rd ,March 2018.
2) “Methodology for pre diagnosis of brain tumor using Iris image” IEEE International Conference on current trends towards converging technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2018), organized by SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, during 1st -3rd ,March 2018.
3) “A Drift free Perturb & Observe MPPT in PV system” IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2017), In IEEE Explore Volume- I, Page No. 338-343, ISBN NO. 978-1-5090-3239- 6/17/$31.00 © 2017 IEEE, 22th -24th Feb 2017 organized by SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
4) “Development of Photovoltaic Module in MATLAB/Simulink” A National Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical Engineering, & Publication support by International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), 16th-17th Feb 2017 organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Govt. college of Engg. Karad. ISBN No. 973-93-80975-52-6
5) “A Review on MPPT Techniques for PV System” A National Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical Engineering, & Publication support by International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), 16th-17th Feb 2017 organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Govt. college of Engg. Karad.
1) Attended two days faculty development training program on “Research Methodology” organized by Fabtech technical campus, college of engg. & Research, sangola, during 20th & 21th April 2018.
2) Attended Short Term Training Pogramme on “Advanced Teaching Methodology and Soft Skill” organized by FTC-COER Sangola During 19th to 23rd June, 2017.
3) Attended one week TEQIP-II STTP workshop on “MATLAB Applications in engineering & science” organized by Electrical Engineering Department, Govt. college of Engg. karad, During 5th to 9th December 2016.
• GFM of FE Div B B2 Batch
Qualification:- B.A.,M.Lib.Isc., UGC-NET
Total Experience :7 years
Contact No: 9623186616 Ext No: 612
Qualification: B.A, M.L.I.Sc
Total Experience : 9 years
Contact No: 9890717705 Ext No: 614
Total Experience : 6 years 3 Months
Areas of interest :Library Automation
Contact No: 9767844732 Ext No: 614
Total Experience : 28 years
Contact No: 9822004225 Ext No: 614
Mr. Ritesh Gangadhar Mahajan
M.Tech. (Mechatronics Engineering)
Academic Experience : 8 Yrs
6. Area of interest
Robotics ,Hydraulics & Pneumatics ,Automation
8. Contact no.
§ Associate Member, The Institution of Engineers (India)
§ Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development
10. Paper Published
1. RushikeshShinde†*, VaibhavLavhale†, Ashwin Nair†, ShubhamPawar†, Ritesh Mahajan‡“Generation of Electric Power using Turbo Ventilators” International Journal of Current Engineering and TechnologyE-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161
2. Prof.R.G.Mahajan,Prof.S.M.Patil“Development of wall climbing robot for cleaning application”International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced EngineeringVOL : 3, ISSUE 5MAY 2013, E-ISSN 2250 – 2459
1. Attended 2 days State Level Workshop on “Autotronics” at MCOE, shivajinagar, Pune on 17th June2013.
2. Attended syllabus formation Workshop T.E. (Mechanical )2015 at Zeal CoER, Narhe(B.K.),Pune.
3. Attended Syllabus Implementation workshop T.E. (E&T.C.) 2015 at AISSMS IOT, shivajinagar, Pune
4. Attended Syllabus Implementation workshop B.E. (Mechanical)2012 at MMIT, Lohgaon. Pune
5. Attended Workshop Guideline for Paper Assessment at SinhgadCoE, Narhe
6. Attended Automation studio Annual User Meet 2017
12. Awards and
Under the Guidance College Robocon team won “Best Rookie Award”in National Robotics Contest 2014
HoD Mechatronics , NBA C 4 Inchanrge, CoE Departmental Co-ordinator
Departmental NAAC related File, Lab Incharge 1.Mechatronics Lab
2.Hydraulics & Pneumatics Lab
* mark fields are compulsory
Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com