Prof. Sudhir Sarjearo More
Head of Department
Ph.D (Pursuing), M.Tech (Manufacturing)
Academic Experience : 10
Industrial Experience : 03
Research Experience : 02
Metal Forming, Six Sigma, TQM, Automation
Total No. of International Journal : 06
Total No. of International Conference: 09
1. Attended FDP on Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality(VR) organized by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy from 17-08-2020 to 21-08-2020
2. Attended FDP on “Design Thinking : AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy from 07-09-2020 to 11-09-2020
3. Attended Online Training program on “Effective Educational Content Development” organized by PCCOE, Pune from 02-09-2020 to 08-09-2020
4. Attended AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored FDP on “Smart Robots” from 7 to 11 Dec 2019
5. Completed 45 HrsShort term course on " Advance Manufacturing" at MCIII, Karve Nagar from Aug to Sept 2019
6. Attended FDP on Product Development - Concept to Production from 7th April to 14th April 2019
7. Attended STTP on NBA Accreditation from 22-04-2019 to 26-04-2019
8. Attended FDP on Entrepreneurship from 17th Sept. 2018 to 25th September 2018 organized by Science and Technology Park,SPPU, Pune
9. Two Days Workshop On “Student Centered Teaching – Learning Practices” on 9 and 10 October , 2017 at SinhgadLonawala, Pune
10. FDP on Industrial Projects at MMCOE Pune, 3-4 July 2017
11. One Day Workshop on Syllabus Implementation of Metrology and Quality Control on 9th June 2017 at SKNCOE, Pune
12. Entrepreneurship development on Solar Energy organized by MSME on 16-17 July, 2016
13. Seminar on “How Engineering Colleges encourage Entrepreneurship by using Buisness Simulations” on 10th August,2016 at Pune
14. Ansys convergence Conference at Westin ,Pune on 23rd August, 2016
15. Workshop on Syllabus Structure of TE mechanical organized by SPPU at Zeal college of Engineering, Pune on 23rd September 2016
16. Two Day Conference on Art2Part for Machine tools and CAD/CAM Professional at Auto Cluster Exhibition Centre , Pune, on 5th and 6th December, 2016
17. Ten days FDP on “Advances in Micromanufacturing” on 1st to 12th June, 2015 at COEP, Pune
18. Syllabus Detailing Workshop for Metrology and Quality Control on 27th March 2014 at Pune University
19. National workshop on Research Methodology at Pune on 29th and 30th April, 2014
20. FDP on Metrology and Quality Control (2012) arranged by Pune University and Accurate gauges Pvt. Ltd. On 30 June to 01 July, 2014
21. FDP on Teaching Excellence and Personal Development conducted by MMCOE, Pune on 10-13 Sept, 2014
22. Three days National workshop on ‘Advances in Analysis, Measurement and Control of Noise, Vibration and Harshness ” on 19th to 21st June 2013 at CCOEW, Pune
Awards & Recognitions
1. Selected for the Virtual lab Bootcamp organized by IIT Bombay and Gujarat University at Ahmadabad.
2. Completed certification course on “Introduction to Data Analytics using Excel” from Aug 2020 to Sept 2020
1. Wibro Feed Tech & Automation Centre Pvt Ltd, Talwade, Pune
2. CIRT, Pune
3. Auto cluster, Pune
4. Accurate Engineering Company Pvt. Ltd
5. DIAT, Pune
1. Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development (ISRD)
2. Lifetime Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
3. Member, Sheet Metal Forming Research Association (SMFRA
1. HOD, Department of Mechanical Engineering
2. Functional Head, Grievance redressal Cell
3. Functional Head, COE
4. NBA Coordinator
5. LAB Incharge- Metrology and Quality Control
Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering), M.Tech (Machine Design)
Academic Experience : 18
Industrial Experience : 00
Research Experience : 03
Kinematics of Machines
Total No. of International Journal : 9
Total No. of International Conference: 03
1.AICTE Sponsored ATAL Academy Online FDP on “Emotional Intelligence”from 2020-9-13 to 2020-9-17 at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ALLAHABAD.
2.One Day Online Webinar Sponsored by NBA on to Webinar Date : 27th November 2020, Time: 9.00am-2.00PmAwareness Webinar on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation
3.AICTE Sponsored Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Design Thinking" from 2020-10-19 to 2020-10-23 at KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology.
1. Ph.D Reviewer of RTM Nagpur University
2. Recognised in Panel member of Interview committee under SPPU for the post of Associate Professor
3. SUCR Cutting Machine -Smart Underground Crop root Cutter Machine – Application Number:201921009961 Filing Date:14/03/2019 Status: Published
4. II Parking System – Intelligent Independent Parking System – Application Number:201921016528 Filing Date:17/05/2019 Status: Published
5. ICM-Cleaning :Intelligent car cleaning- Application Number:202021003508 Filing Date:27/01/2020 Status: Published
6. Solar Energy Based Purification of Sea Water Using Distillation and UV Process-Application Number:10/02/2020 Status:Published
1. I Stron Pvt Ltd Chakan Pune
2. Virago Enterprises Bhosari Pune
3. Radhey Machining Ltd. Sanaswadi Pune
4. Simulation CenterSpine Road Pune
▪ Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
● IQAC Coordinator at College Level
● NBA Coordinator
● College level Publication Coordinator
● ADD-ON Coordinator
● Laboratory Incharge of Strength of Material
Mr. Girish Laxmikant Allampallewar
M. Tech. (Mechanical-CAD/CAM)
Academic Experience : 7.5
Industrial Experience : 6.5
Research Experience : 00
Solar Cells, FEA, Automobiles
Total No. of National: 00
Total No. of International: 04
Dayanand Pandurang Yesane
Ph.D (Pursuing), M.E. (Design Engineering)
Industrial Experience: 04
Research Experience: 00
Fatigue and Fracture, Automotive and Composite Materials, FEA
Total No. of National: 02
Total No. of International: 10
1. D.P.Yesane, K. Shinde, 2021: Investigation on Effects of Roll FormingParameters on Quality of Final Roll FormedProduct, International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology
2. D. P. Yesane, R. Jagdale, A. Kale, 2021: Effects of Roll Diameter on aRoll Forming Product, International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology
3. D.P.Yesane, Dr.R.S.Hingole 2021: Numerical Investigation of Residual Stresses in Roll Forming of Metal Sheets, International Conference on Intelligent Mechanical Systems for Industry 4.0, (ICIMSI 2021)
4. D.P.Yesane, Dr.R.S.Hingole 2016: The investigation of effects of roll forming parameters on shape defects of channel section, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161: 244-247
5. Sanket Khuley, Ashish Powar, Hrishikesh Joshi and D.P. Yesane 2016: International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161: 275-280
6. Hrishikesh Joshi, Ashish Powar, Sanket Khuley and D.P.Yesane 2016: Analysis and Topological Optimization of Motorcycle Front Wheel, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161: 265-269
7. Ashish Powar, Hrishikesh Joshi, Sanket Khuley and D.P. Yesane 2016: Analysis and Topological Optimization of Swing-arm, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, E-ISSN2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161: 270-274
8. Daya Yesane, Dr.R.S.Hingole 2015: Computational and experimental studies in roll forming research
9. Daya Yesane, Nilima Patil 2013: Optimization of 6-cylinder Engine Crankshaft subjected to Dynamic Loading, Vol - 1 (ISBN: 978-81-920561-2-8).
10. S.R.Valvi, V.D.Jadhav, D.P.Yesane 2014: Assessment of bioactive compounds from five wild edible fruits, Ficus racemosa, Elaegnus conferta, Grewia tillifolia, Scleichera oleosa and antidesma ghasembilla. 3(1):549-555.
11. Sujata Valvi, V. S. Rathod and D. P. Yesane 2011: Screening of three wild edible fruits for their antioxidant potential. Curr.Science.2 (1): 48-52.
12. Sujata Valvi, D. P. Yesane and V. S. Rathod 2011: Isolation of antioxidant enzymes from wild edible fruits at mature and ripened stage Curr. Science. 2(1):53-55.
1. One-week online Faculty Development Program on “Outcome Based Education: A Step Towards Excellence from 11-15 May 2020 under Margdarshan Scheme of AICTE, New Delhi
2. One Week Online Faculty Development Program on "Innovation in Teaching & Learning organized by Department of Computer Engineering from 27.04.2020 to 02.05.2020.
3. Two Week Online Refreshers Course on Advancement in Mechanical, Production and Civil Engineering and ICT in Teaching Learning Process organized by Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai from 13th -26th May 2020.
4. One Week Faculty Development Program on Funding Opportunities for Engineering Teachers and Technical Paper Writing scheduled from 15th - 19th June 2020 organized by RIT Islampur.
5. Three days online workshop on "Education 4.0 organised by IQAC, Atharva College of Engineering held on 28th - 30th April 2020.
6. Design, Simulation and Development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and applications in various Engineering Sectors organized by NAFEMS in association with RIT Islampur from 30th April -4th MAy 2020.
7. Two days online workshop on "CAE Tools and It's Application for Automotive Development on 20th& 21st May 2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dr Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering, Ahmednagar.
8. Online Training Program on Material Characterization - Tools and Techniques conducted on 23th April to 25th April 2020 by Entuple Technologies
9. Online Webinar on Problem Based Learning organized by MMIT Pune on 20th May 2020.
10. One Day Faculty Development Workshop on “Intellectual property Rights: Issues, Challenges and New Trends” at Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Commerce on 27th February 2018
11. A Joint Faculty Development Programme at MMCOE, Pune, 10th -13th December 2014
12. Attended National level faculty programme on “Advances in Product Design and Surface Engineering” Organized by Indian Institute of Metals, Pune Chapter on 18th to 22nd November 2013.
13. Completed 2-days short course on “Introduction to Noise and Vibration Control” organized by University of Southampton on 16th, 17th September 2013.
14. Attended Syllabus revision workshop for Design of Machine Elements-1, 2 organized by Pune University on 19th March 2014
15. Attended faculty Orientation Workshop on Syllabus Implementation for Design of Machine Elements-1 organized by Pune University on 7-8th July 2014.
16. Attended workshop on Syllabus Implementation for Mechanical System Design organized by Pune University on 21st December, 2015.
17. Attended 2-days workshop on Intellectual Property Rights organized by MSME Development Institute, Mumbai on 25-26th August 2016.
18. Attended workshop Syllabus Implementation for Design of Machine Elements-1 organized by Pune University on 4th January 2018.
19. Attended 3 days National Teacher’s Congress, organized by MIT on 10-12th January 2018.
Winner of Best paper award in “National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology - 2013” on 29th January 2013 organized by D.Y.Patil college of Engineering & Technology, Kolhapur.
Membership of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), MCCIA
· Lifetime Member, The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
· Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development (ISRD).
· Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
Mr. Eknath Dnyandeo Kurhe
M.E. (Heat Power) PhD*
Academic Experience : 13 Years
Industrial Experience : 3.5 Years
Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Solar Energy, Energy Engineering.
Total No. of International: 03
1. ‘Thermal Performance Analysis of A Circular Tube Using Vortex Rings at Various Angle and Pitch Ratio’ in International journal for research in applied science and engineering technology (IJRASET). Vol. 2 Issue VIII, August 2014ISSN: 2321-9653.
2. ‘Experimental Investigation of Heat Transfer Using Inclined Vortex Rings in a Circular Tube With Varying Inclination’ International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering Volume 1, Issue 12, August-2014.ISSN (Online): 2347 – 4718.
3. ‘Heat Enhancement using TiO2-Nano fluid in Automotive Cooling System’ International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161 ©2016 INPRESSCO.
· Completed 45 hours’ workshop on ADVANCED AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING at MarathwadaMitramandal’s CIII in association with TATA Technologies.
· Attended two days workshop on ‘Industry Sponsored Project’ at MMCOE, Karvenagar, Pune.
· Attended ‘Syllabus Revision of BE Mechanical (2015 Course) on 29 Jan 2018.
· Two days online workshop on "CAE Tools and It's Application for Automotive Development" on 20th & 21st May2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, DrVithalraoVikhePatil College of Engineering,Ahmednagar.
·Participated in One day Online Workshop On “ELECTRIC VEHICLE–CAREER AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY” organised by Department of MechanicalEngineering, AnantraoPawar College of Engineering &Research,Pune on 5/26/2020.
· Attended one week online Faculty Development Program on“OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION: A STEP TOWARDSEXCELLENCE” from 11-15 May 2020 under MargdarshanScheme of AICTE, New Delhi.
· has participated in National Level Webinar on“Opportunities, Innovation in Renewable Energy and Sustainability” organized by theDepartment of Mechanical Engineering, AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune on 25th May,2020.
· Attended a webinaronFluid Power Applications and Mechatronicson 5/19/2020 organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering,Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology, Pimpri, Pune-18 in association withIndiasoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
· AttendedOnline International Faculty Awareness Program organized by Mechanical Engineering Department, JSPM’s COE, Hadapsar Pune -028, during 11 May to 15 May 2020.
- Member, SAE India
- Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development(ISRD).
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
· Dean, Student Affairs
· Workshop Superintendent
· Functional Head Anti-ragging Squad
· NAAC CR-IIC In-charge
· NBA – CR-5 In-charge
· Department Portfolio: Consultancy, Revenue Generation
Name (Full Name)
Mr. Dhananjay M Bhoge
M.E. (Design Engineering)
Academic Experience : 7
Industrial Experience : 02
FEA, Precision Mechanisms , Mechanical Vibration
List of Paper Published with all details
1. “ Comparison of Flexural Joints Used In Precision Scanning Mechanism Using FEA Tool”, International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering , Volume 3, Issue 2, October-2015 , ISSN (Online): 2347 - 4718
2. “Development of ‘XY’ Flexural Mechanism”,
International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology,Special Issue-6 (Oct 2016), P-ISSN 2347 – 5161 E-ISSN 2277 – 4106
3. “Dynamic Analysis of ‘XY’ Flexural Mechanism”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Special Issue-6 (Oct 2016), E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161
List of FDP/Workshop attended with all details
1. FDP on MasterCAM TURN-Mill &MULTI-Axis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Marathwada Mitra Mandal's Institute of Technology, Lohgaon, Pune. 20-21 August 2015
Mr. Naresh B. Dhamane
M.E. (Mech-Heat Power)
Academic Experience : 11.5
Industrial Experience : 2.5
Total No. of International Journal : 11
Total No. of International Conference: 00
1. One day workshop on " FEM& CFD" at M.M.I.T.
2. One day seminar on "Energy Conservation & Auditing" at M.I.T., Kothrud
3.Syllabus Implementation Workshop On BE Mech Examiner Guidelines
4. One day workshop on "Syllabus Revision of subject design of Pumps, Blowers and Compressors" at J.S.P.M., Wagholi
5. Two Days National Level workshop on "Research Methodology" at M.M.I.T.
6. Syllabus Implementation Workshop for the subject Energy Engineering of BE Mech 2015, at Modern C.O.E., Pune
7. STTP on “NBA Accreditation”, at M.M.I.T. through NITTR
8. FDP on Intellectual Property Rights: Issues, Challenges, New Trends & Research Methodology , at M.M.I.T.
9. FDP and Course on IC Engines & Gas Turbines under NPTEL
10. Training of “LibreOffice Suite Calc”, through online mode
11. Workshop on “Introduction To Finite Element Analysis Using FEA Tool”, through online mode, conducted by AnantraoPawar College of Engineering & Research, Pune
12. FDP on “Outcome based education: a step towards
Excellence”, organized by Govt. College of Engg., Karad
13. STTP on “Problem Based Learning” through Online mode
14. Seminar on “MOOCS and MOODLE, challenges opportunities in Higher Education”, organized by D.Y. Patil S.O.E., Lohgaon
15. Guest lecture series on “Quality academic research under FDP” organized by MM ShankarraoChavan Law College, Pune
16.AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) AcademyOnline FDP on "Postharvest and Processing (Food Technology)" from 2-11-2020 to 6-11-2020 at National Institute of FoodTechnology Entrepreneurship and Management.
17. Webinar on“How to Publish Papers in High Ranking Journals?”19thSeptember 2020
18. Masterclass on “Patent Drafting” 28th November, 2020
19. Webinar on Thermodynamics using Flownex Simulation Software, 24th July, 2020
20. Awareness Webinar on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation, 27th November, 2020
Got Elite certificate for completing Course on I.C. Engines and Gas Turbine” through N.P.T.E.L.
1. Rudra Motors, A TATA Service center, Wagholi(Industrial Visit for Applied Thermodynamics subject)
2. Katraj Dairy, Katraj(Industrial Visit for subject Thermodynamics)
3. Conwood Engineers, Bhosari
(Internship for one student)
4. AjmeraTyres, Pune
(Industrial Visit for Dynamics of Machinery subject)
- Lifetime Member of “International Society for Research and Development”
- Member of Institute for Engg Research & Publication
· NACC files:
59– Department library
· NAAC-Criteria-6 Incharge
· NBA-Point 10 Incharge
· Functional Head-Purchase Committee
· Functional Head-Stock Verification and Furniture Committee
· Member- Newsletter, Magazine, Brochure committee
· Member- Students’ Progression Committee
· Member- QIP/AICTE/ BCUD grant committee
· MESA- Faculty Coordinator
· Audit Course Conduction for SE
Prof. Amol S. Bhanage
Ph. D (Pursuing), M. Tech (CAD/CAM)
Industrial Experience: 01
Research Experience: 01
Total No. of International Journal:22
Total No. of International Conference: 23
1. One-week online ATAL Faculty Development Program on “3D Printing and Design” from 7th – 11th December 2020 organized by AICTE ATAL Academy
2. One-week online ATAL Faculty Development Program on “Mechanics of Composite Materials and Structures” from 9th – 13thSeptember 2020 organized by AICTE ATAL Academy
3. Short Term Training Program on “Software Tools used in Finite Element Analysis” from 3th -8th August 2020organized by Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Foundation, Tamilnadu
4. One-week online Faculty Development Program on “Outcome Based Education: A Step Towards Excellence” from 11th-15th May 2020 under Margdarshan Scheme of AICTE, New Delhi
5. Online One Week AICTE Recognized Faculty Development Programme on “Recent Advances in Material Characterization” from 23th -28th May 2020Organized by Mechanical Engineering Department NITTTR, Chandigarh
6. One Week Online Faculty Development Program on "Innovation in Teaching & Learning” organized by Department of Computer Engineering from 27.04.2020 to 02.05.2020
7. Two Week Online Refreshers Course on Advancement in Mechanical, Production and Civil Engineering and ICT in Teaching Learning Process organized by Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai from 13th -26th May 2020
8. One Week Faculty Development Program on Funding Opportunities for Engineering Teachers and Technical Paper Writing scheduled from 15th - 19th June 2020 organized by RIT Islampur
9. Three days online workshop on "Education 4.0 organized by IQAC, Atharva College of Engineering held on 28th - 30th April 2020
10. Design, Simulation and Development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and applications in various Engineering Sectors organized by NAFEMS in association with RIT Islampur from 30th April -4th May 2020
11. Two days online workshop on "CAE Tools and It's Application for Automotive Development on 20th& 21st May 2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dr Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering, Ahmednagar
12. Online Training Program on Material Characterization - Tools and Techniques conducted on 23th- 25th April 2020 by Entuple Technologies
13. Online Training Program on Introduction to Explicit Dynamics conducted on 05th May 2020 by Entuple Technologies
14. Online Training Program on Brief of Dynamic Analysis conducted on 05th May 2020 by Entuple Technologies
15. Online Webinar on Problem Based Learning organized by MMIT Pune on 20th May 2020
16. National Level Workshop on “Challenges and Opportunities in Processing and Characterization of Composite Materials” at Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune on 14th -15th December 2018
17. One Day Faculty Development Workshop on “Intellectual property Rights: Issues, Challenges and New Trends” at Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Commerce on 27th February 2018
18. National Seminar on “New NAAC Accreditation Process – Roadmap for Higher Educational Institutions” organized by SNDT Arts and Commerce College for Women, Pune on 16th -17th February 2018
19. Two Days Workshop on “Student Centered Teaching- Learning Practices” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Lonavala on 10th - 11th August 2017
20. Two Days Workshop and Exhibition on “Art to Part for machine Tools and CAD/CAM Professionals” at Autocluster, Pune on 5th -6th Dec 2016.
21. One Day “H.O.D. (Mechanical, Mechanical S/W, Automobile Engineering) meeting” of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune to discuss various academic issue at Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pimpari, Pune on 04 March 2016
22. Two Days Faculty Development Program on “CAD/CAM Automation using Delcam, CAE, FMS as per revised Syllabus” guidelines of Pune University (SPPU) organized by Department of Mechanical and Production Engineering, Amrutvahini College of Engineering in association with IndiaSoft Technologies Ltd., on 31st August and 1st September 2015
23. One Day Syllabus Implementation Workshop of “CAD/CAM & Automation, B. E. (Mechanical) 2012 Course” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering Zeal Education Society, Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Narhe, Pune and Board of Studies, Mechanical Engineering, SPPU on 21 July 2015
24. One Day Syllabus Formulation Workshop of “CAD/CAM & Automation, Finite Element Methods, Product Design and Development” organized by and Department of Mechanical Engineering Zeal Education Society, DCER Narhe, Pune and Board of Studies, Mechanical Engineering, University of Pune, on 20 March 2015
25. A Joint Faculty Development Programme at MMCOE, Pune, 10th -13th December 2014
26. A Two Days National Level Workshop on “Research Methodology” by Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, MMIT, Pune, 29th -30th April 2014
27. One Day Workshop on “Syllabus Detailing of subject Strength of Materials 2012 Course” organized jointly by Board of Studies, Mechanical Engineering, University of Pune and Department of Mechanical Engineering SKN COE Pune, on 24th Dec 2013
28. One Day Workshop on “Revised Syllabus of Engineering Metallurgy 2012 Course” by University of Pune on 12 Dec 2013 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MITCOE, Pune.
29. Two Days Faculty Development Program on “Master CAM and Space claim” from 18-19 July 2013, in association with Onward Technologies, Pune held at MITCOE Pune.
30. A One Day Workshop on “Drafting Syllabus for Mechanical S/W w.e.f. 2013-2014” at MIT, Pune, 3 April 2013.
31. A Two Days workshop on “Finite Element Analysis of Composite Structures” at SMBS, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, 27-29 Sept 2012
32. A Two Days Workshop on “Master Cam Milling & Robot Programming” at Vishwabharti Academy College of Engineering, Ahmednagar in Collaboration Onward Technologies Ltd., Pune, 16-18 Aug, 2012.
33. Faculty Development Programme on “The Five Challenges for Educators” at Symbiosis International University, Pune, 11 August 2010.
1. Recognized as SAE International Advisory Board
2. Secured First Rank from All Over India as Best Innovative Project at BHAU Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Leadership, COEP Pune
Reviewer for Prestigious Journals:
1. Silicon, ISSN: 1876-990X (Print) 1876-9918 (Online), Springer Netherlands Measurement :Journal of the International Measurement Confederation (IMEKO), ISSN: 0263-2241, Elsevier BV
2. SAE International, USA (SCOPUS)
3. WSEAS Transactions on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, E-ISSN: 2224-3429, WSEAS Transactions (SCOPUS)
Reviewer/Organizing Committee Member for Conferences
1. Worked in Organizing committee and Reviewer of the “12th International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics” (MECHANICS’16), Prague, Czech Republic
2. Worked in Organizing committee and Reviewer of the “9th International Conference on Engineering Mechanics, Structures, Engineering Geology”, UK
3. Worked as Reviewer for “The First Mechanical Engineering Post Graduate Students' Conference”, (MECHPGCON-2015) organized by Flora Institute of Technology, Pune in association with BoS, Mechanical Engineering of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), 19th -20th July 2015, Pune
1. Msc. Software, Pune
2. Entuple Technologies, Pune
3. Mahesh Software, Pune
4. 3D Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Pune
5. Indi Carbon Composites, Mumbai
6. Bombay Textile Research Association, Mumbai
7. IIT Mumbai Research Lab
Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
· Dean, Research &Industry Relations
· Head, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cell
· NBA Criteria II Incharge
· Entrepreneurship Department Coordinator
· NAAC 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 File Incharge
· NBA 13, 14, 26 File Incharge
SHITAL G. NERKAR
M.E (Heat Power)
Academic Experience : 6 Years
Thermal Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, RAC, HVAC
Total No. of International Journal : 01
1. One Day Online Workshop on “OBE Concepts & Implementation and Digital Preparedness for NBA” on 29th May 2021organized byInternal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC), Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.
2. Workshop on “MENTAL HYEGINE & IMMUNITY BOOSTER” on 10th May 2021 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MMIT Lohgaon, Pune
3. 3 Day workshop on “Basics of Computational Fluid Dynamics using OpenFOAM” from 25th to 27th February 2021organized byTeaching Learning Centre (ICT) at IIT Bombay.
4. Online workshop on Awareness workshop - NIRF INDIA RANKINGS - 2021 for Higher Educational Institutions from 18th to 19th Jan 2021 organized by IAE Hyderabad.
5. 3 Days FDP on “NBA Accreditation & Outcome Based Education” from 18th to 20th June 2020
6. Online Atal FDP on “Green Technology & Sustainability Engineering” from 05th May to 09th May 2020 organized by NetajiSubhas University of Technology.
7. Online Atal FDP on “Computational Fluid Dynamics” from 21st Sept to 25th Sept 2020 organized by Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune.
8. Workshop on “Emotional Intelligence” on 05th Sept, 2020organized by MMIT, Pune.
9. One week workshop on Innovation and Startup- Transform Ideas into Business from 26th to 30th Oct 2020 organized by MMCIII, Pune
10. Five days Teacher’s Training Workshop on “Student Induction Program” VIIT, Pune, 17th to 21st July 2017.
11. National Conference on Product Modeling, Simulation and Manufacturing (NCPSM-2016), MMIT, Pune 9th& 10th Sept 2016
12. MECHPGCON-2015, Flora Institute of Technology, Pune, 19th& 20thJuly 2015
13. Two days STTP on “Thrust Areas of Research and Essential Technique for Optimization and Modeling”, JSPM’s ICOER, Pune, 29th and 30th April 2015
14. National Conference on Innovation in Mechanical and Automotive Research, MAE Alandi, 6th to 8thApril 2015
15. One day workshop on “Introduction to CFD & Hands on Training on ICEM CFD & ANSYS Fluent Software”, JSPM’s ICOER, Pune, 14 March 2015
1. Essem Industry, Pune
2. SkkAto India Pvt Ltd, Pune
- Member of Indian Society of Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE)
· Functional Head –AICTE/ASHE/DTE
· Functional Head –Extra Curricular Activity
· Member of Video Lecture Committee
· Department Examination Coordinator
· Department Students Coordinator
· NAAC 15, 16, 17, 18 File Incharge
· NBA Criteria 4Incharge
Mr. Rohit Purushottam Polas
M.Tech. ( Thermal Engineering)
Academic Experience : 6 years
Industrial Experience : 9 months
Research Experience : Nil
Thermal & Fluid Science
Total No. of National: 01
Total No. of International: 02
· Nikhileshkamane, RohitPolas, PradyumnaDhamangaonkar, “Heat and flow analysis for air through porous receiver of parabolic dish collector ”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), Volume-4, Issue-4, pp 98-101, April 2016
· RohitPolas, Nikhileshkamane, PradyumnaDhamangaonkar, “Concentrating Volumetric Air Receiver Materials: Experimental determination of heat transfer coefficient”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET), Volume-5, Issue-5, pp 6717-6733, May 2016
· Sumeet Shah, Nikhil Wadgane, ChaitanyaPatil, Mr. R.P.Polas, “Design and Fabrication of Zero Turn Vehicle”, Journal of Gujarat Research Society, Volume 21, Issue-9,pp 286-290, November 2019
· ANSYS FLUENT 15.0: Participated in one week workshop in College of Engineering Pune.
· FMEA (FAILURE MODE EFFECT ANALYSIS) by TATA AUTOCOMP SYSTEMS PVT LTD: Participated in full day workshop to learn the application methodology of the technique in COE, Pune.
· AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION TRENDS ARRANGED BY ISHRAE PUNE CHAPTER: Attended the conference for two days as a member of ISHRAE, covering use of energy efficient technologies in air conditioning & refrigeration field.
· STTP TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION BY IIT BOMBAY: Attended one week workshop to learn scientific communication skills at remote center IMCC, pune
· MASERCAM SOFTWARE: Attended two day workshop to learn basics of mastercam software at AISSMS COE
· SYLLABUS IMPLEMENTATION OF HEAT TRANSFER: Attended One day workshop at FLORA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY for Heat transfer subject.
· SYLLABUS IMPLEMENTATION OF REFTIGERATION & AC: Attended One day workshop at MIT, Kothrud, PuneforRefrigeration & AC subject.
· FDP on Pedagogy Driven Accreditation: Attended 3 Days FDP Organized by RIT Polytechnic, Pune
· Two Days National Seminar : Attended MOOCs & Moodle : Opportunities & Challenges National Level Seminar at D Y Patil Lohgaon Pune
· STTP by NIITTR: Attended One Week STTP on NBA Accreditation
· STTP by NIITTR: Attended One Week STTP on Laboratory Manual &Instructions
· FDP on OBE : Attended One week FDP on Outcome Based Education organised by Govt. College of Engineering Karad
· FDP on R Language: Attended One week FDP on R Programming Language organized by AISSMS & IIT B Spoken tutorials
· FDP on Latex:Attended One week FDP on Latex Programming language organized by AISSMS & IIT B Spoken tutorials
· FDP on Openfoam : Attended One week FDP on Openfoam organized by IIT B Spoken tutorials
· FDP on Moodle : Attended One week FDP on Openfoam organized by AVCOE & IIT B Spoken tutorials
· FDP on Innovative Teaching Learning Methods: Attended FDP organised by MVPS’s College of Engg.
· FDP on ADVANCES IN HVAC & R TECHNOLOGY: Attended 5 Day FDP organised by D Y Pimpri, Pune
Received Participation Certificate for Guinness World Record of SPPU for Largest Distribution of Neem Saplings at SPPU
· Alpha Dies & Tools Pvt Ltd
· Techformato Engineering Pvt Ltd.
· Lashkar Water Treatment Plant Camp, Pune
- Lifetime Member, International Society for Research and Development (ISRD).
- Lifetime Member, Institute for Engineers & Research Publication (IFERP)
- Member, International Association of Engineers(IAENG)
- Associate Member of IRED
· NSS PROGRAM OFFICER
· President NDLI Club
· NAAC Criteria 7 Member
· NAAC Departmental File 14,53,54,58In-charge.
· Project Coordinator
· Guardian Faculty Member
· Turbo Machines Lab In-charge
· Department Academic Monitoring Committee Member
Patil Bhuvaneshwar Dnyandeo
Ph.D (Pursuing), ME (Machine Design)
Academic Experience : 14
Industrial Experience : 10
Machine Design & Vibration
Total No. of International Journal :08
Total No. of International Conference: 02
1) Three Day Online faculty Development Programme on “Fault Detection And Diagnosis Using FFT Analyzer” at ZCOER,Pune,21st June-23rd June 2021.
2) One Day Workshop on TE (2015 Course)-DME Syllabus Implementation Meet, D.Y.Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, 04 January 2018.
3) One Day Workshop on “Syllabus Revision For The Subject Mechanical system Design”, of BE Mechanical (2015 Course),Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Technology,Pimpri,Pune , 20/03/2018
4) Short Term Course on “ Advanced Tools for Computational Analysis in Engineering and Technology”, Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering and Technology Yavatmal , 24 Dec.2012 to 04 Jan. 2013
5) Short Term Course on “MATLAB FUND AMENTALS & APPLICATIONS”, Shri SantGadge Baba College of Engineering & Technology, Bhusaval , April 22 to 27,2013
6) One day workshop on “National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning” , J.T.Mahajan College of Engineering, Faizpur,23rd September 2013
7) Two days National Level Workshop on “ Mechanical Vibration”,J.T.Mahajan College of Engineering, Faizpur,15-16,2012
8) Two days workshop on “Aeronautical Technology used in Aircraft”,Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Centre,Nashik.,04 & 05 March 2011
9) “Finite Element Analysis and their Engineering Applications“, STTP, SSGB COE,Bhusawal, October 25-30,2010
10) Regional Seminar on “Intellectual Property and Innovation Management in Knowledge Era”, J.T.M.College of Engineering,Faizpur, April 12-13,2010
11) One Day Workshop on “Energy Conservation and Fuel Efficiency for Engineers”,J.T.MahajanVollegeog Engineering,Faizpur,Feb.2010
12) One Day Workshop on “Energy Conservation and Fuel Efficiency for Engineers”, J.T.M.College of Engineering,Faizpur, Feb 10,2009
Life Fellow Member of Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering wef.06/10/2017
· MCIII Coordinator
Dr. Sachin Vyasrao Mutalikdesai
Ph. D. Mechanical Engineering
Academic Experience: 11.5 Years
Industrial Experience: 2 Years
Research Experience : 1.5 Years
Total No. of International Journal: 10
1. PES Modern College of Engineering, Pune, Micromachining, 22nd January 2011.
2. Patent Lifecycle Management, Trinity College of Engineering and Research, Pune, 13th September 2014.
3. One Week Short Term Training Program on Emerging Refrigerants, Trends in Refrigeration Systems Design and Development, College of Engineering, Pune, 26th - 30th December 2017.
1. Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited, Pune
Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
1. Departmental Website Coordinator
2. Industrial Visit Coordinator
Mr. Prashant Panudrang Patil
MEHeat Power Engg. B.E.Mechanical Engg.
Academic Experience : 07
Industrial Experience : 05
Total No. of national Journal : 01
Total No. of national Conference: 01
112 Week Nptel Course of Applied thermodynamics.
1.ACE Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Sholapur
Mr.Vishal Vishwas Kulkarni
ME- Design Engineering, BE- Mechanical Engineering
Academic Experience : 4.5 years
Finite Element Analysis, Vibrations
Total No. of International Journal : 2
Total No. of International Conference:
1. Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Product Design Engineering”, jointly organized by DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY Lonere, Raigad, Ashokrao Mane Group of Institutions, AUTODESK and TEQIP III between 20th Dec to 24th Dec 2018.
2. One Day Workshop on ‘Examination Reforms’ jointly organized by AICTE at College of Engineering Pune, on 1st February 2020.
3. Online Faculty Development Program on “National Education Policy-2020, in Context of Technology and Higher Education” jointly organized by DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY Lonere, Raigad, Shiksha Mandal`s BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, WARDHA and TEQIP III on 27th March 2021.
· Broucher/Magazine Coordinator
· Classroom Coordinator
Mr.Rajesh P Dharmale
MEProduction Engg, BE ProductionrEngg, DME
Academic Experience : 24
Industrial Experience :05
Total No. of International Journal : 00
1.Two Days Training on Advance in Welding process organize “by Govt. Polytechnic Pune, on02 Feb to08 Feb 2008.
2Five days Training on Recent Trends in Electrical System of Automobils,organize by Cusrowwadia institute of techonology Pune from 12 Feb to 16 Feb 2007.
3.Two Week Industrial Training on CNC organize by INDO-GERMAN TOOL ROOM and MSBTE atAurangabad,04 Dec to 16 Dec 2006 and 10 Feb to 23 Feb 2013
4.Development of curriculumof MSBTE year 2011-2012 (Machine Desigen) & 2016-17 (Automobile Component Design).
Pune in association with Bharat Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
1Kwality Engineering, Bhosari Pune
· Head ofWorkshop
Mr. Pankaj Shivajirao Thombare
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Academic Experience : 11 Yrs
Industrial Experience : 10 Yrs
NAAC Departmental File 63,64,65 & 66 assist in making files
Anti Ragging committee member
Keshav Baban Walunj
Mechanical Engineering (Workshop)
ITI, NCTVT, MS CIT
Academic Experience : 14 Years
Industrial Experience : 20 Years
Other : 2 Years
· Workshop Foreman (Workshop)
· Maintenance Committee Member
Mr. Rahul Dnyaneshwar Tapkir
Instructor (Carpentery Shop)
ITI. NCTVT (Carpenter)
Academic Experience : 7.3
Industrial Experience : 01
Mr. Ganesh Bhimashankar Madure
Instructor (Turning Shop)
ITI, NCTVT (Turner)
Academic Experience : 8
Industrial Experience : 20
Mr. Babasaheb Bhagwan Khavale
Instructor (Welding Shop)
I T I (Welder)
Academic Experience : 6
Industrial Experience : 15
Mr. Naikrao Jiwan Dadare
Instructor (Fitting Shop)
I T I. NCTVT (Fitter)
Academic Experience : 13
Ravindra Pandurang Kotawadekar
Industrial Experience : 21 Years
Mr. Maruti Tukaram Toke
Mechanical Engineering Workshop
Academic Experience : 19 Yrs
Industrial Experience : 17 Yrs
Purchase, DSR and Stock Verification, Furniture committee member
Mrs. Leena. A. Deshmukh
Designing & Analysis of structure 511
Total No. of International: 2
1. ” Study of Parameters Which Affect the Strength of Concrete by External Prestressing” International Journal Of Engineering And Science, Vol.2, Issue 9 (April 2013), Pp 31-36.
2.” Analysis of Push back Bridge” International Journal of Pure and Applied research in Engineering and Technology, 2015; Volume 3, 354-361.
1.Sustainable development in Environment in D.Y.Patil,Charoli,on dated 15 june 2015.
Mr. Vaibhav D. Sawant
Industry: 2 Years
Academic: 2.5 Years
Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering. Surveying.
Total No. of International Journal: 01
Total No. of International Conference: 0
"Parameters Comparison of High Rise RCCStructure with Steel Outrigger and Belt trussby Linear and Nonlinear Analysis" International Journal of EngineeringTrends and Technology (IJETT)– Volume 67 Issue 7July,p 15-24 ISSN:2231-5381
FDP / WORKSHOP
1) Online WGCapD Webinar Series on “SAR Data Processing” conducted by Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), ISRO, during 7 May to 28 May, 2021
2) Workshop on “Geospatial Technology for Archaeological Studies” conducted by Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), ISRO, during 17-05-2021 to 21-05-2021
3) FDP on " Recent Concretria for the Structures" organised jointly by Ultratech Cement Limited & Rizvi College of Engineering Dated 04/05/2021 to 08/05/2021
4) Workshop on " "IMPLEMENTATION AND EXECUTION OF THIRD YEAR CIVIL ENGINEERING 2019 PATTERN SYLLABUS" organised by Anantrav Pawar College of Engineering Pune " during 7th Sept to 9th Sept 2021.
5) National Webinar on " Qualitative Research Methods & Publications Ethics” organised by Sushant University conducted on 29th April 2021
6) Webinar on topic " Transformation of business operation using industry 4.0 " organised by IFERP on 31st oct 2020
7) Webinar on " Recent Development on in Nano Structured Metals & Alloys Organised by IFERP on 25th oct 2020
8) Webinar on " National Educational Policy" organised by IFERP on 13th oct 2020
Class Teacher (TE Civil)
Surveying Lab In-charge
Department Files: 57, 71, 27, 16,44, 64, 28, 20, 08
Miss.Prajkta Dhananjay Shinde
M.E. (Environmental Engineering)
Academic Experience : 1 Year
Waste water & Solid waste treatment
1)Natural onsite low cost domestic wastewater treatment for reuse IJIRSET 15 Aug 2019 CertificateNo.:V8I8C104
2) Microbiological analysis of water for onsite treatment: A Review IJSRR 3 July 2019 IJSRR/83/82174
3) Study of onsite low cost natural wastewater treatment PGCON 18 June 2019
4 )Microbiological study of waste water for onsite treatment NCTR 12 Feb 2019
Successfully completed project of Bachelor ofEngineering of Civil Engineering “Feasibility study of partial replacement of course aggregate by waste tyer rubber chips”(Sponsored by J.Kumar Infrastructures Ltd)
News letter Coordinator for Civil Department
Lab in charge for Environmental Engineering Lab
NAAC Departmental File:25,26,30,38,39,47,58,59,60,66,67,73
Ms.Punam Bhimrao Kokate
M.E.( Construction Management)
Industry: 1.6 Years
Academic: 1 Years
Project Planning, Project Management
Total No. of International Journal: 02
1. Punam Kokate, “Cost Planning and Estimation for Residential Building.”, international Journals and and innovative Science and Research Technology Vol 3: ISSN: 2456 2165
2. Punam Kokate “Cost Control Technique For Construction Project”,IRJET Vol.5, e-ISSN 2395-0056, p-ISSN 2395 0072
Website Coordinator for Civil Department
Lab in charge for Concrete Technology Lab
NAAC Departmental File:65,62,50,35,31
Mr. Madan Prabhakar Pawar
M.E. (Environment Engineering)
Academic Experience : 3 years
1. Madan Pawar “COD Reduction and decolourisation of Distillery Waste Water by Natural Adsorbrnt”International Journal of Technical Innovation in modern Engineering & Science Vol.5,Issue 07, July-2019
· Lab In charge for Engineering Geology
• 2nd rank in”COHESION-2013”, State level technical event.
• Participated in Technicalah-2016
• Successfully completed workshop on “FIBRE REINFORCED PLASTICS’
• Lab Incharge Engg Geology
Reshma Shantaram Fegade
M.E (Construction Technology and Management)
Construction Technology and Management
1) Identification of the Factors Affecting the Quality in High Rise Building.
2) Assessement of quality problems for high rise building-casestudy.
Rajendra Madhav Raut
M.E. ( Structural Engineering )
Structural Engineering , Concrete Technology.
• “Compressive and split tensile strength of concrete containing different types of aggregate”, in International Journal Engineering Research Technology (IJERT), March 2016.
• “Flexural strength of concrete containing different types of aggregate”, in International Journal Science and Engineering Research Technology (IJSET), June 2016.
SAURAV SHEKHAR KAR
Ph.D. (Geotechnical Engineering), M.Tech (Geotechnical Engineering), B.E (Civil Engineering)
Teaching – 1 year
Industry - 6 months
Research – 4 years
Rock and soil slope stability, Reliability analysis, Liquefaction
1. S. S. Kar and L. B. Roy, “Slope Stability Analysis of an Earthen Dam using GEOSTUDIO 2007 Software”. Indian Geotechnical Conference 2019, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol. 133, pp. 693-704. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6346-5_60
2. S. S. Kar and L. B. Roy (2021), “Reliability Analysis of a Finite Slope Considering the Effects of Soil Uncertainty”, International Journal of Performability Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 467-477.http://www.ijpeonline.com/EN/10.23940/ijpe.21.05.p7.473483 (SCOPUS)
3. S. S. Kar and L. B. Roy (2022) "A Comparative Study on Reliability Analysis of Cohesive Soil Slope using Subset Simulation and Other Methods". U. Porto Journal of Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 135-155. https://doi.org/10.24840/2183- 6493_008.002_0011 (SCOPUS)
4. S. S. Kar and L. B. Roy (2022) "Probabilistic based Reliability Slope Stability Analysis using FOSM, FORM and MCS". Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 8236-8240. https://doi.org/10.48084/etasr.4689 (ESCI)
5. S. S. Kar, A. Burman and L. B. Roy (2021) “Reliability Analysis of a Cohesive Finite Slope in a Spreadsheet using FOSM, FORM and Monte-Carlo Simulation”, 8-9 February, International Conference on Innovative Development in Engineering Applications (IDEA-2021), Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya, Bihar, India. WEENTECH Proceedings in Energy, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 391-402. ISSN:2059-2353
1. S. S. Kar and L. B. Roy (2019) “Effect of Soaking Period on Liquid Limit and Plastic Limit”, RACE-II, 6 th – 7 th June, NIT Patna.
2. S. S. Kar and L. B. Roy (2020) “Probabilistic Slope Stability Analysis in a Spreadsheet using Monte Carlo Simulation”, 28-29 Feb, ICAR-IISWC, Regional Centre, Udhagamandalam.
3. A. Bardhan and S. S. Kar (2020) “Analysis of slope stability for Railway Embankment using Genetic Programming: A computational technique”, 28-29 Feb, ICAR-IISWC, Regional Centre, Udhagamandalam.
4. R. Ray, S. S. Kar and L. B. Roy (2020) “Probabilistic Analysis of Shallow Foundation based on Settlement Criteria”, 28-29 February, ICAR-IISWC, Regional Centre, Udhagamandalam.
1. Short Course on Geotechnical Aspects of Earthquake Engineering during 26-28 December 2019 organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore.
2. International Training Course: “Landslide Risk Assessment and Mitigation: LARAM-India 2020” during 17-22 February, 2020, at Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Roorkee organized by IIT Roorkee and University of Slaerno, Italy.
3. 1st Indo-Japan Webinar Series on Geotechnics for Disaster Mitigation during 8 - 13 June, 2020 organized by NITK Surathkal, IIT Tirupati and Kyushu University, Japan.
4. International Webinar on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Engineering Research & Practice (Rageo-Rp) during July 01-10, 2020 organized by Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, IIT Patna in association with IGS Bihar & Jharkhand Chapter, NGS and CEER, IIT Patna.
5. Two‐week Online Faculty Development Programme on “ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process and Institute” jointly organized by Electronics and ICT Academies NIT Patna, MNIT Jaipur, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Guwahati and IIT Roorkee held from 10th ‐ 21st August, 2020.
6. Webinar on “Ground Improvement Using Geosynthetics: A Sustainable and Cost-effective Method” organized on September 12th, 2020 by the Department of Civil Engineering, BIT Sindri.
7. Indo-Canadian Workshop on Interactive Design in Geotechnical Engineering: Theory to Practice held during 24 Sep - 2 Oct, 2020 organized by NITK Surathkal, IIT Kanpur and University of Ottawa, Canada.
8. Webinar on “Role of Space Technology in Flood Management” on 26th September 2020 organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar College of Engineering, Begusarai.
9. Five-day online Faculty Development Programme on “Sustainable Environmental Geotechnics” conducted from Oct 5, 2020 to Oct 9, 2020 by Department of Civil Engineering, S.R.K.R. Engineering College, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh
10. ASCE Texas Section Webinar Series on “Challenges and the Future of Construction Materials in Civil Engineering Projects” on 12 January 2021.
11. Three-day online Indo-Chile workshop on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering during 7 Sep - 9 Sep 2021 organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Sagi Rama Krishna Raju Engineering College and Department of Civil Engineering, University of Chile.
1. Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research (ETASR) eISSN 1792-8036 pISSN 2241-4487
1. Gate 2014- Score 414, Marks 32.38, All India Rank 8039
2. Gate 2015- Score 465, Marks 35.05, All India Rank 4844
3. Gate 2018- Score 443, Marks 36.22, All India Rank 11544
RG Score (Research Gate)
Dr. ATUL P. KHATRI
Ph.D. (Civil), M.Tech (Structural Engineering), B.E (Civil Engineering), DCE
Teaching – 22 year
Industry - 1 years
Finite Element Analysis, Column Confinement, Retrofitting and Strengthening of structural members
1. A.P. Khatri, G. A. Hinge. “Innovative Confining Reinforcement for RCC Short Columns.” The Journal of Oriental Research Madras, vol. 112, 2021, pp. 137–48.
2. Bhosale, Saeel K., and A. P. Khatri. “New Approach towards Study and Estimation of Cost Escalation in Construction Industry.” International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, vol. 4, no. 7, 2017, pp. 140–46.
3. Chougule GA, A. P. Khatri. “Econo-Speedy-Strength Behaviour of Ferrocement Panel.” Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, vol. 2, no. 07, 2016.
4. Khatri, A. P. “Effect of Confinement on Reinforce Concrete Short Rectangular Column.” International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development, vol. 2, no. 2, 2018, pp. 1599–601.
5. Khatri, A. P., and G. A. Hinge. “Comparative Study of Confining Reinforcement Used for the Rectangular Concrete Short Column.” Materials Today: Proceedings, vol. 49, Elsevier, 2022, pp. 1844–51.
6. Khatri A P, Hinge G. A. “Finite Element Analysis of Confined Rectangular Concrete Short Column.” Design Engineering, 2021, pp. 10708–21.
7. Khatri AP, Hinge G. A. “Confining Effect of Rectangular Reinforced Concrete Short Column with Various Means of Confining Material.” International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development, vol. 5, no. 02, 2021, pp. 1224–27.
8. Khatri AP, Hinge G. A. “Study of Diagonal Ties and Metal Plate as a Confining Reinforcement for RCC Short Columns.” Journal of Structural Engineering and Management, vol. 8, no. 03, STM Journals, 2021, pp. 39–46.
9. Khatri, Atul P., and Harshada A. Bhadane. “Analysis of Factors for Site Selection in Rehabilitation of Slum.” International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research, vol. 2, no. 07, 2016, pp. 606–11.
10. Khumbhar PP, Khatri A. P. “Barrier’s & Factor’s Affecting Building Information Modelling in India.” Tattva-Sindhu, vol. 9, no. 02, 2022, pp. 24–28.
11. KORE SANDHYA S KHATRI ATUL P, ZENDE ABHIJIT M. “Surface Runoff Evaluation For Agrani River Basin Using Geospatial Techniques.” International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, Novateur Publication, 2016, pp. 1–6.
12. Kumbhar Pankaj P., Dr. Khatr. Atul P. “Barrier’s and Factor’s Affecting Building Information Modelling In India.” Tattava-Sindhu, vol. 2, no. ISSN: 2349-1426, 2023, pp. 24–28.
13. Kumbhar PP, Khatri A. P. “BIM, Lack of Importance for Construction Projects in India.” International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, vol. 10, no. 05, 2022, pp. 950–54.
14. Paygude, P. P., et al. “Review on Effect of Confinement on Rectangular Column.” International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering, vol. 4, no. 03, 2017, pp. 69–71.
15. Shaikh, Alfaj N., et al. “Application of Variance Analysis in Construction Cost Monitoring and Controlling.” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, vol. 5, no. 06, 2016, pp. 256–59.
16. Thakore AE, Khatri A. P. “Experimental Investigation of Quality Problems in Concrete.” Tattva-Sindhu, vol. 9, no. 02, 2022, pp. 1–5.
Vijay Dabhade, A. P. Khatri. “Optimized Solution on Curvature Problem in Flyovers.” International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ) , 2016, vol. 2, no. Issue 2, ISSN 2395-1621, 2016, p. Page-643.
1. Khatri, A. P., & Hinge, G. A. (2019). “Comparative Effect of Confinement On Rectangular Reinforced Concrete Short Column Using Ferrocement Wall”. 1st International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology, 15-16 February 2019, TSSM’s BSCOER, Narhe, Pune. Proceedings, ISBN-978-93-5349-940-5 pages 386-394.
2. Khatri, A. P., & Hinge, G. A. (2020). “Investigation of Confining Effect of Confinement for Rectangular Reinforced Concrete Short Column”. 2nd International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology, 30-31 January 2020, TSSM’s BSCOER, Narhe, Pune. Proceedings, ISBN-978-93-5396-746-6 pages 581-589.
3. Khatri, A. P., & Hinge, G. A. (2021). “Study of Materials Used for Confining RCC Rectangular Short Columns”. International Conference on Energy and Materials Technologies, 20-21 August 2021, Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, (An Autonomous Institution, Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai), Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Kalavakkam - 603 110, Tamil Nadu. ICEMT-2021, Springer, Paper ID-020
4. A. P. Khatri, B.M.Dawari, “ Solution of Indeterminate Structural Mechanics Problems using Integrated Force Method”, Student Symposium on Research in Civil Engineering 5-6 March 2009, IIT Madras, Chennai.
5. A. P. Khatri, S.M.Sheikh “Seismic Base Isolation: An overview” Advances in Civil Engineering, Maharastra Institute of Technology, 28th March 2008, Pune.
6. A. P. Khatri, K.T.Balkum, “Earth Reinforcement” Aavishar, A National Level Technical Colloquium 24TH - 25th February 1999.
NAAC Criteria No.7
1) Engineering Mechanics (Nirali Publications)
2) Design of Steel Structures (Technical Publications)
• Member of ISTE
Mr. Subhash Gulabrao Rathod
Assistant Professor & Head of Department
PhD*,ME (CSE), BE(CSE)
Academic Experience :13
Industrial Experience : 0.6Months
Cloud Computing, Image Processing, Data Science, IoT
Total No. of National: 04+
Total No. of International: 26+
Paper appears in:
1. International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology on“An Authentication and Recovery method for Color Images” E-ISSN 2277-4106, P-ISSN2347-5161. ©2014INPRESSCO
2. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering on “An Authentication and Recovery method for Color Images”(ISSN2250–2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue6, June 2014).
Available at http://www.ijetae.com/files/Volume4Issue6/IJETAE_0614_109.pdf
3.International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering on “Image Retrieval by Using Sketches” (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2014).
Available at http://www.ijetae.com/files/Volume4Issue2/IJETAE_0214_27.pdf
4. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) On “Content Based Image Retrieval Using Spatial Features” Volume 8, Number 6- Feb 2014.
5. International Journal of Rome on “Multilayer Data Embedding Using Reduced Difference Expansion”.
6. International Journal of Inventive Engineering and Sciences (IJIES) on “NFC Based Android API Healthcare System” ISSN: 2319–9598, Volume-3 Issue-4, March 2015.
7. International Journal of Technical Research and Applications on “SURVEY PAPER ON REVERSIBLE WATERMARK AUTHENTICATION SCHEME FOR WSN” e-ISSN: 2320-8163, Volume 3, Issue 6 (November-December, 2015), PP. 20-22.
8. Multidisciplinary Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology on “NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION BASED ANDROID API HEALTHCARE SYSTEM” Volume 2, Issue 4, Pg.681-686.
9. International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies on “Proximity Alert Using LBS for Android” ISSN: 2319-9725.
10. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering “An Efficient Resume Extraction Model in MapR educe Forming Clusters”
11. International Journal ofEngineering Science andComputing (IJESC) “A Review on Detection and Prevention of SQL Injection Attack”
12. International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, “Authentication Mechanism in WSN “
13. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “Android Based Gesture Recognition System For the Specially Abled”
Available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_RPRekVIZ7lMjJRWERwa0hVWHc/view
14. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “Detection and Prevention of SQL Injection Attack In Web App”
15. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (IJIIRD) “An Efficient resume extraction model in MapReduce forming cluster”
16. International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology “Advanced Road Signal Tracking System”
17. International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management “IoT Based-Smart Garbage Collection System Using Ultrasonic Sensor”
18. International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology “Randomly Generate Question Paper”
19. Open Access International Journal of Science & Engineering “SMART TRAFFIC SIGNAL MANAGEMENT”
20 International Conferences on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology.
“Virtual Reality Based Immersive Learning System”
21. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN TECHNOLOGY “Emotion Based Music Player”
22. Studia Rosenthaliana (Journal for the Study of Research) “Blind Assistant”
23.Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) “Blind Assistant Using Machine Leaning Approach”
24. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH “FACE EMOTION BASED MUSIC DETECTION SYSTEM”
1. Attended 5 Days workshop on New Technology Awareness at COEP, Pune
2. Attended 5 Days workshop on “Advance Web Technology” at GGSP, Nasik
3.Attended one week MISSION10x training program at AIT , PUNE
4.Attended seminar on “Adobe Reader Utilities By Adobe” By Adobe at Hotel Sun&Sand, Pune
5.Attended seminar on “Research Methodology” MSCOE(Wadia), Pune
6. Attended 2 Days workshop on “Cloud Computing” at Sandip, COE , Nasik.
7.Attended seminar on “Adobe Reader Utilities By Adobe” By Adobe at Hotel Hotel Lee Meridian, Pune
8.Attended seminar on “Research Methodology” at MAE, Alandi, Pune
9.Attended workshop on “Android Apps Development” at MMIT, Pune
10.Attended FDP on “Reach To Teach” MSCOE ( Wadia), Pune
11. Attended workshop on “High Performance Computing & Cloud Computing” at MIT, Kothrud Pune.
12.Attended workshop on “Cloud Computing “ at Persistent System Pvt. Ltd
13.Attended seminar on “C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup” at Persistent System Pvt. Ltd
14. Attended seminar on “ Vmware & Virtulization “ at Vmware, Pune.
15.Attended FDP on “Operating System & Design” at SIT, Pune
16.Attended FDP on “Computer Graphics & Gaming” at VIIT, Pune
17.Attended FDP on “OSAL Lab” at SIT, Pune
18.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab I” , at AIT, Pune
19.Attended FDP on “Database Management System & Application” at MSCOE, Pune
20.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab II” MSCOE, Pune
21.Attended FDP on “Programming Lab II” MSCOE, Pune
22.Attended FDP on “Computer Organization” RSCOE,Pune
23.Attended FDP on “Software Engineering” at VIIT, Pune
24. Attended training cum FDP on Salesforce Essentials for Business Specialists sponsored by ICT in association with MMIT, Pune
25. Attended FDP on “Programming & Problem Solving” At SKNCOE jointly organized by SKN Pune & MMIT Pune
26. Attended FDP on “Pedagogy Driven Accreditation” at RIT, Pune
27. Attended STTP through ICT Mode on “Problem based Learning Sponsored by NITTTR Kolkatta organized by MMI Pune
28. Attended One day workshop on Academic Excellence through NBA Accreditation sponsored NITTTR Kolkatta
29. Attended FDP on Cyber Security Sponsored by RUSA at MMIT Pune
30. Attended A seminar on Interactive Academic Leadership sponsored by ICT Academy
31. Attended RRSPBL 2019 Conference & Workshop, Hubali, Karnataka.
32. Attended Conference Bridge 2020 at Hotel Sheraton Grand, Pune
33.Attended FDP on“Learning Management System(LMS): An Introduction to Google Classroom”
34. Attended 5 day workshop on "Advanced Deep Learning
35.Attended Live Webinar for Outcome Based Education
36. Attended One Day Webinar on Problem Based Learning
37. Attended 4 Days Webinar Series by Skycampus on Technology for Futurel
38. Attended 3 Day's Online workshop on Education 4.0
39.Attended One week FDP on R-Language for Analytics & Data Science
40. Attended Data Science and Big Data Analytics
41. Attended One day Workshop on “Key Aspects of Curricula Design and Content Delivery” SPPU Pune
42. Attended One day workshop on “SE (Computer Engg.) Syllabus Revision (2019 Course), SPPU, Pune
43. Attended Workshop on ‘Filling AQAR under New NAAC Process’ at BrijlalBiyani Science College Amaravati
44. Attended Online OBE Seminar
45. Attended FDP Outcome Based Education Software
46. Attended FDP/Workshop sponsored by AICTE & Govt. of India on “Computer Science & Biology”
Delivered (Seminar/Workshop/Guest lecture/Expert Lecture/Expert/FDP)
- Expert Lecture on Cyber Security at Bharati Vidyappeet Kharghar New Mumbai
- Expert Lecture on ICT at JDCOE , Yavatmal
- Expert session on Operating System Fundamental (Linux) at DYP , Pune
- Guest Lecture on Cyber Crime at DYP Pune
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at mahle behr Chakan, Pune
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at Institute of Engineers , Pune, Maharashtra
- Expert Lecture on “Computing & Informatics” at Institute of Engineers , Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Delivery Session on “NAAC Criteria Assessment” at JDCOE, Yavatmal
- PG Recognize Teacher SPPU, Pune University.
- Mentor for Smart India Hackathon 2018
- Tibco, Vodafone, Amdoc, CDAC, Amazaon, V3 Data Solution, KaryoType Pvt.Ltd, IBM,Syntel.
1. Smart Health Monitoring Jacket (BCUD grant of Rs. 2 lakh) (Ongoing)
2. Remote Farming System (BCUD grant of Rs. 1.9 lakh) (Ongoing)
1.I-SPRAY: INTELLIGENT THIEF IDENTIFIER THROUGH UV-GAL SPRAY
§ Lifetime Member of Institute of Engineers
§ Lifetime Member of Internet Society , International Association of Engineers(IAENG), International Society for Research and Development(ISRD), AICTSD, ICSES
§ Member of CSI
§ Member of IEEE
§ SGGS, Nanded, Maharashtra
§ KLE, Huballi, Karnataka
§ SGGBU, Amaravati, Maharashtra
§ IIT Bombay, Maharashtra
§ COEP Pune, Maharashtra
Editor & Reviewer
§ International Journal of Scientific Review and Research in Engineering and Technology (IJSRRET).( http://www.ijsrret.co.in/)
§ Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP)
· Head of Computer Engineering Department
· Program Coordinator
· PBL Coordinator
· Member of SC/ST Cell
· Member of CDC
· Member of Women grievance
· Member of add on Course
· Member of R&D
Dr. Manisha Bhende(https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/myprofile)
Ph.D (Computer Engineering), M.E (Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience : 22
Wireless Sensor Network, IoT, Security
Total No. of International Journal : 35
Published 2 books:
· Fundamentals of Data Science, CRC Press, published in September 2021
· Edited Book by IGI Global Publisher on “Handbook of Research on Applied Intelligence for Health and Clinical Informatics”, published in October 2021
· FDP on Lab Practice II and Lab Practice IV for BE Computer Engineering 2015 syllabus revision
· FDP on Web Technology, Cyber Security, Data Science
· Workshops on recent advancements for faculty and students
·Outcome-based education Faculty development program
· IPR awareness program organized by the University of Pune
· Network simulator -2 conducted by JSPM Wagholi.
· Syllabus discussion workshop on P-lII, EoS, OSA organized by the University of Pune.
· Advances in Networking conducted by ‘I2IT’, Pune.
· NET Workshop organized by DYPCOE, Pune.
· Rational Suite Workshop organized by DYPCOE, Pune.
· National conference on network Security organized by VIT, Pune on 27th& 28th September 2008.
· Two-week ISTE sponsored workshop on Database management systems conducted by IIT Mumbai.
· Two-week ISTE sponsored workshop on Signal and System conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
· Two-week ISTE sponsored workshop on Analysis and Design conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
· Secured Second position as a team in the CSI Regional (west) Competitionfor “Young IT Professionals” organized by Pune Chapter on 1st April 2006 at Pune as a part of CSI’s National Competition for Young IT Professionals.
Project Selected: Image Modulator for Printed Document Security.
· Regional level Winner of Avishkar Project Competition in PPG category
1. NB Technology
· Life member ISTE.
· Member CSI
· Member ACM
· Member IAENG(Member No: 187983))
· Member Internet Society, Society of Software Engineering, Society of Wireless Networks
· NBA Coordinator
Mr. Dinesh Baburao Satre
Academic Experience : 10 Years
Industrial Experience : NIL
Research Experience : NIL
Total No. of International Journal : 12
1. Adarsh Saji, Deepanjaya Modak, Aniket Chavan, Aniket Dandade, Dinesh Satre, “Computerized Adaptive Assessment”, JETIR, Vol. 6, Issue 6, Jun 2019
2. Pratik Naik, Mayur Nikam, Omkar Mote, Shubhangi Marathe, Prof. Dinesh Satre, A Survey: Machine Learning Approach for Tracking and Predicting Student Performance in Degree Programs, JETIR February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2, 2019
3. Siddharth Naik, Mandar Dike, Sagar Gadgul and Dinesh Satre, Object Recognition using Machine Learning, Open Access International Journal of Scicence & Engineering, Vol. 2,PP. 89-92, Dec. 2017
4. Ashwini Eknat Khote, Balaji Pandit Kamble, Sumit Sanjayrao Chidrawar, Prof. D. B. Satre, Collaborative Data Analysis Approach for Predictive Dashboard System using BI tool, IJARIIE , Vol. 2, Issue 6, PP. 740-742, 2016
6. Dinesh Satre, Akshaya Morye, Priyanvada Dhamane, Priyanka Khedkar, Suraj Kulkarni, “ Motion Detection and Video Surveillance System”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing , Vol. 6, Issue 5, May 2016
7. Prof. Dinesh Satre, Shubhravrat Deshpande, Sumedh Sodegaonkar, Sakshi Tickoo, Akshay Dalavi, “Regular Expression Based Framework For Web Service Api Design”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 5, May 2016
8. Suraj Kulkarni, Akshaya Morye, Priyanka Khedkar, Priyanvada Dhamane , Prof.D.B. Satre, “Motion Object and Regional Detection Method Using Block-based Background Difference Video Frames”, IRJET, Volume: 02 Issue: 07 | Oct-2015
9. Dinesh Satre, Devyani Bonde, Subhash Rathod, “Multilayer Data Embedding Using Reduced Difference Expansion”, Advances in Computer Science, pp 202-206, Nov 2015
10. Prof. D. B. Satre, Varad Durugkar, Akshay Ambekar, AmitKumar Yadav, Sudarshan Patil, “Securing Online Shopping System Using Visual Cryptography”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 1, Jan 2015
11. Ashish Vijay Lakamale, Mohan Dhapodkar, Suraj Jadhav, Sagar Jadhav, Prof. D. B. Satre, “Copyright Protection to Secure Image”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2014
12. Ajit Vedpathk, Bhojraj Sonavane, Sachin Nimbholkar, Mr. D. B. Satre, “Clustering and Cluster Based Routing Protocol For Delay Tolerent Mobile Network”, International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies, Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2013
13. Aniket Pawar, Swapnil Gavane, Vivek Nikam, Kauthubh Mahajan, Mr. D. B. Satre, “Java Plug-in for Conversion of Java code to Xuml & Vice Versa”, International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies, Vol. 2, Issue 4, Apr 2013
14. Mr. D. B. Satre, Prof. R. V. Pawar, “Preserve Robustness for Image Data Hiding”, Second International Conference on Computer Research and Development, IEEE, pp 707-711, May 2010
·A Five Days Workshop on JAVA, MMCOE, Pune
·The National Symposum on “Emerging Trends in Security in IT”, COEP, Pune
·SE/TE Computer Engineering Syllabus Discussion, PICT, Pune
·A One Day Workshop on “BE Project Guideline”, SITS, Narhe, Pune
·Workshop on Latex, Zeal Education Society, Narhe
·Faculty Development Program on “Research Based Teaching & Learning”, Faculty Development Program on “Research Based Teaching & Learning”
·Faculty Development Program on “Database Management System Application”, MESCOE, Pune
·Faculty Development Program on “Operating System Design”, VIIT, Pune
·FDP on “Network Programming and Protocol Analysis in Linux”, MIT, Alandi, Pune
·Two Day Faculty Development Program on “Computer Laboratory-I”, G. H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pune
·FDP on Laboratory Practice – I, MIT, Alandi, Pune
·FDP on Introduction to Python Programming, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·Salesforce Essential for Business Specialist, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·STTP on Development of Laboratory Instructions and Manual, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·STTP on NBA Accreditation, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·FDP on Programming & Problem Solving, SKNCOE
·FDP on Pedagogy Driven Accreditation, RIT(Polytechnic), Lohgaon, Pune
·FDP on Cyber Security, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
·Python for Data Science, NPTEL IIT Bombay
·Interactive Academic Leadership Session, Sumant Moolgaonkar Auditorim, SB Road, Pune Organized by ADYPU
·STTP on Problem Based Learning, MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune
NPTEL Certification for Python for Data Science
Mrs. Shwetal K. Patil
M.E. (Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience : 13.2 Years
Industrial Experience : 00 year
Theory of Computation, Design and analysis of algorithm
(INVENTION) Patent Publication Details:
Title of the invention : IAA-PREDICTIVE: INTELLIGENT AIRCRAFT ACCIDENTS PREDICTIVE USING MACHINE LEARNING AND DEEP LEARNING.
Application No : 202041001188A
Date of filing of Application: 10/01/2020
Publication Date: 17/01/2020 The Patent Office Issue No. /Journal No. 03/2020 Dated 17/01/2020
Abstract: Our Invention IAA-Predictive is Despite pilot training and current advanced safety systems, The aircraft accidents continue to occur. It is recognized herein that existing approaches to preventing aircraft accidents lack capabilities. A predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can receive flight data from the plurality of internal data nodes. The flight data can be indicative of at least a speed of the aircraft and a position of the aircraft. In some cases, based on the flight data, the predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can determine that the aircraft will enter a stall condition. Furthermore, based on the flight data, the predictive aircraft recovery multi control unit can determine a time period that will elapse before the aircraft enters the stall condition. In response to determining that the aircraft will enter the stall condition after the time period elapses, the predictive aircraft recovery control until can trigger a recovery data sequence before the aircraft enters the stall condition.
Total No. of International Journal : 07
Total No. of International Conference: 01
1. Prof. S. K. Patil, Detecting Injection Attacks and Vulnerabilities inside the DBMS, IJRTE, Dec-19
2. Prof. S. K. Patil, Brain Tumor Detection and Segmentation, IJRTE, Dec-19
3. Prof. S. K. Patil, Smart ration card using smart card and GSM Techniques , International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education , Mar-18
4. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Android Based Gesture Recognition System for the Specially Abled , International Journal Of Interdisciplinary Innovative Research & Development, Mar-17"
5. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Integration of Heterogeneous social network
, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Feb-15"
6. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Digital Image Segmentation for Cardiac medical Images , International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Mar-14"
7. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Heterogeneous Data Transfer and loader
, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology , Feb-14"
8. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Content Search and Query Value search for document annotation , International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Nov-14"
9. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Face based online voting system using steganography , International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Oct-13"
10. "Prof. S. K. Patil, Study of Load Balanced Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad hoc Networks , The International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE), Dec-12"
FDP : 04, Workshop: 05
Professional Bodies Membership
· Website Coordinator
· Exam Coordinator
Mr. Sanjay Anil Agrawal
Academic Experience :10
Image Processing, Cloud Computing
Total No. of International: 22
1.” Evaluation of Markov Blanket Algorithms for fMRI Data Analysis” International Conference on Information and Network Technology, IACSIT Press, Singapore,vol.4,pp. 217-222, 2011
2. “fMRI Data Analysis with Dynamic Causal Modeling and Bayesian Networks” Advanced Materials Research Vols. 433-440 pp. 5303-5307,2012
3. “Application of smart phone QR code & fingerprint for anti-counterfeiting” , IJERT,ISSN:2278-0181,vol 2,Issue 4 ,April 2013
4. “Mobile Based Text Detection and Extraction from an Image “, IJETAE, ISSN 2250-2459, Vol 3, Issue 11, November 2013
5. “Efficient Multi-Cloud Storage System”, IJSER, ISSN 2229-5518, Vol. 5, Issue 3, March 2014,pp 833-837
6. “EMS: An Android Application for Emergency Patients” IJCSIT, ISSN 0975-9646, Vol 5, Issue 4, June 2014,pp. 5536-5538
7.”Internet Independant Instant Messaging For Android”, IJCITB, ISSN 2278-7593, Vol 2, Issue 3, March 2015
8. “Android Application for FORENSIC Image Identification”, IJETE, ISSN 2348-8050, Vol. 2, Issue 3, March 2015,pp 46-48
9. “Large scale Data Sharing using BestPeer++ Technique” IJECS ISSN:2319-7242 Volume 4 Issue 10 Oct 2015, Page No. 14879-14884 IF: 3.093
10. “Third Party Auditing of Data on Cloud With Fine Grained Updates”, IJECS, ISSN 2319-7242, Vol 4, Issue 11,Nov. 2015, Page No. 14987-14992, IF: 3.093
11.”Group User Revocation in Cloud for Shared Data”,IJARCET, ISSN: 2278 – 1323 ,Volume 5 Issue 3, March 2016 Page No. 496-500, IF: 3.093
12.“Large Scale Data Sharing Using Bestpeer++ Technique”,IJECS, ISSN: 2321 3361, Volume 6 Issue 4 April 2016, Page No. 4028-4033 IF: 3.093
13. “ Third Party Auditing of Dynamic Data on Cloud with Fine Grained Updates”,IJECS, ISSN: 2321 3361, Volume 6 Issue 5 May 2016, Page No.5526-5530 IF: 3.093
14. Smart Application for Food Donation Using Cloud Computing, IJARIIE, ISSN 2395-4396, Vol 2, Issue 6, Page No. 731-735, IF: 4.06 Nov. 2016
15. Crowd Op: A Query Optimization Technique IJAERD, ISSN 2348-6406, Vol 3, Issue 11, Page No. 310-312, IF: 4.14 Nov. 2016
16. To Precede DDOS Attack Using SDN IJIIRD, ISSN 2456-236X, Vol 1, Issue 3, IF: 2.02 March 2017
17. An Android Application For Food Donation IJIIRD, ISSN 2456-236X, Vol 1, Issue 3, IF: 2.02 March 2017
18. Smart Water Monitoring System Using IT at Home, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN: 2278-0661,p-ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 21, Issue 1, Ser. II (Jan - Feb 2019), PP 14-19
19. Review of Blockchain based Forensics Analysis Secure Node Diagnosis Mechanism of Smart Grid E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 IJRAR February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 1pp 233-237
20. Automated Over Speed Detection Using Raspberry-Pi International Journal of Research And Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 Vol 6 Issue 2, IF=5.75 pp. 950-953 June 2019
21. Artificial Intelligence based Automated HTML Code
Generation Tool using Design Mockups Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Reseach ISSN 0022-1945, Vol XII Issue III, IF=3.899 pp. 1398-1401 March 2020 (UGC & Scopus)
22. An Efficient Approach to Control the Over Speeding of Vehicles Studia Rosenthaliyana"-Journal for the study of research (JSR) (Web of Science) ISSN 1781-1738, Vol XII Issue IV, IF=4.5 pp. 287-292, April 2020
1. FDP on “Cloud Computing using Amazon Web Services” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi , Pune dated 13-15/12/2012
2. CSI regional conference on “NextGen Computing” at Sandip Polytechnic, Nasik dated 8-9/02/2013
3. National workshop on “hadoop and Big data” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 04-05/10/2013
4. Workshop on “Mobile Application Development using Android” dated 29th Apr to 03rd May, 2014
5. FDP on “Network Programming & Protocol Analysis in Linux” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 02-04/12/2014
6. FDP on “Computer Networks” at PCCOE, Nigdi ,Pune dated 02-04/01/2015
7.FDP on “Programming Lab IV” at MIT College of Engineering ,Kothrud,Pune dated 13/01/2015
8. FDP on “Networking & Cyber Security 2015” at MIT Academy of Engineering Alandi ,Pune dated 26-28/06/2015
9. STTP on “Big Data & Cloud Computing” from 23th to 27th October, 2015 at Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Center, Nasik.
10. FDP on “Digital Electronics & Logic Design” (2015 course) on 17th & 18th June, 2016 at I2IT, Pune
11. FDP on “Practical Exposure on Software Testing Using Open Source Tools" on 12th & 13th Jan. 2017 at AISSM IOIT, Pune
12. FDP on “Digital Intellectual property Rights: Issues, Challenges and New Trends" on 27th February, 2018 at MMCC,Deccan, Pune
13. FDP on “Teaching Techniques" on 24th & 25th May 2018 at MMIT
14. FDP on “IPR: Issues, Challenges & New Trends & Research Methodology” from 19/10/2018 to 20/10/2018 at MMIT
15. National Level FDP on “Introduction to Python Programming” from 31/01/2019 to 01/02/2019 at MMIT
16. STTP through ICT Mode on “Development of Laboratory Instructions & Manual” from 04 to 08/02/2019
17. Conference BRIDGE 2019 - PUNE (The Largest Industry-Institute Interaction Event of Asia) on 27/03/2019 at Hotel Sheraton Grand, Pune
18. STTP through ICT Mode on “NBA Accreditation” from 22 to 26/04/2019 at MMIT
19.FDP on “Salesforce Essentials For Business Specialists” from 03 to 07/06/2019 at MMIT
20. Salesforce Faculty inreraction Meet-2019 on 14/06/2019 at Hotel Novotal, Pune
21. FDP on “Programming & Problem Solving” on 25 & 26/07/2019 at SKNCOE, Vadgaon, Pune
22. FDP on “Pedagogy Driven Accreditation” from 26 to 28/09/2019 at RIT, Lohgaon
23. STTP through ICT Mode on “Problem based Learning” from 2 to 6/12/2019 at MMIT
24. One day workshop on Academic Excellence through NBA Accreditation on 07/12/2019 at Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Andheri East, Mumbai
25. FDP on Cyber Security during from 09 to 14/12/19 at MMIT
26. FDP on “Digital Electronics and Logic Design on 08/07/2020 at Parikrama Group of Institute, College of Engineering, Kashti
1. Smart Health Monitoring Jacket (BCUD grant of Rs. 2 lakh)
2. Remote Farming System (BCUD grant of Rs. 1.9 lakh)
· Academic Monitoring Committee Head
· Departmental NAAC Coordinator.
· Departmental NBA Coordinator
Mrs. Devyani J.Bonde
Academic Experience : 17
Parallel Computing, Image Processing
Total No. of International: 08
1) Paper Title: Lossless Reversible Visible Watermark at: International Referred Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES) November 2012 volume-III
2) Paper Title: Stegowatermark at: International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) April 2013 volume- II
3) Paper Title: - Automated Car Parking System Commanded by Android Application at IEEE explorer.
4) Presented & Publish Title “Improved capacity, Quality & Robustness of Reversible watermarking against Geometric Attack Using New Correction Methods Applied to Proposed IWTCNNPW Technique” at ICRTET2014
Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari
M.E. (Computer Networks)
Academic Experience : 7.2 Years
Industrial Experience : 1 year
Computer Networks, System Programming, Operating System
Total No. of International Conference: 04
1. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "IOT BASED SOLDIER E-JACKET USING GPS. " Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research,ISSN NO: 0022-1945, Volume XII, Issue III, Page 219, March 2020
2. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Factors affecting epidemic diseases spread and prediction of it " Studia Rosenthaliana (Journal for the Study of Research) UGC Web of Science ISSN 1781-7838 Volume XII, Issue III page 98 March 2020
3. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, Mapping of Epidemic Spread., Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research, ISSN NO: 0022-1945, Volume XII, Issue I, January/2020, January 2020
4. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “A Parallel System Implementation of Classification and Disease Prediction on Machine Learning from Healthcare Communities" International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) www.ijrar.org E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138 February 2019, Volume 6, Issue 1 Feb-19
5. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari,“Contemporary accession for GST using K-means algorithm and data mining” International Journal Of Advance Research And Innovative Ideas In Education 2395-4396 "Volume 5 Issue 1 2019 DUI: 16.0415/IJARIIE-9487" Feb-19
6. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "A Research Paper on “New Hybrid Cryptography Algorithm” "International Journal For Research & Development In Technology" ISSN (O) :- 2349-3585 Volume-9,Issue-5(May-18) May-18
7. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari,"A Survey on Methods of Cryptography and Data Encryption" Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) ISSN: 2454-1362 Vol-3, Issue-11, 2017 Nov-17
8. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Smartphone’s Addiction Control Using Priority Based Scheduling” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) "e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 p-ISSN: 2395-0072" Volume: 03 Issue: 10 | Oct-2016 Oct-16
9. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Bidirectional Hadoop Kafka Managing Messaging Bus” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 03 Issue: 03 | Mar-2016 Mar-16
10. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Digitization Of Police System Using Lbs And Cloud Based Analytics” International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering ISSN: 2249-0558 "Volume 6, Issue 1 Jan 16
11. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Survey on Silent Software Installation and LAN control using Android App" International Journal of Computer Techniques ISSN :2394-2231 Volume 2 Issue 1, 2015 Nov-15
12. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Proxy Side Web Prefetching Scheme For Efficient Bandwidth Usage: Data Mining Approach” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET)e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 02 Issue: 09 | Nov-2015 Dec-15
13. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Advanced Online Banking Authentication System Using One Time Passwords Embedded in Q-R Code” (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies ISSN 0975-9646 Vol. 5 (2) , 2014 Aug-14
14. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, "Proxy-Side Web Prefetching Scheme For Efficient Bandwidth Usage: A Probabilistic Method " International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 Vol. 3 Issue 6, June – 2014 Jun-14
15. Mr. Swapnil S. Chaudhari, “Data Security in Cloud Computing” International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology E-ISSN 2277 – 4106, P-ISSN 2347 – 5161 Vol.4, No.3 (June 2014) Jun-14
FDP: 05, Workshop: 06
Professional Body Membership
· NAAC Criteria V Incharge
· NBA Criteria 4 Incharge
· OBC Cell Chairmen
· Hostel Committee functional Head
· Departmental PR/OR Coordinator
· Online Exam Coordinator
Ms. Pranjali Vilasrao Deshmukh
M.E. (Computer Engineering)
Data Mining, Mobile Application
Total No. of International: 8
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Computer Organization & Architecture” at SBNBN, Ambegaon Pune on 24th June 2016.
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Microprocessor” at P.C.C.O.E. ,RAVET,Pune on 13th December 2016.
· Attended 1 day Workshop on “Microprocessor Lab” at MECOE,Wadia, Pune held on 23th December 2016.
· Attended 6 days FDP ON cyber Security on 09/12/2019-14/12/2019
· Attended FDP on Intellectual Property & Rights On 19th & 20th Oct 2018.
· Attended NPTEL Workshop on 29th November 2018.
· Attended STTP of “ Development of Lab rotary Manual Instruction” on 4/2/2019 to 8/2/2019
· Attended STTP of “ Problem Based Learning” on 2/12/2019 to 6/12/2019
· Attended FDP of Program & Problem Solving (PPS-2019) on 25th & 26th July 2019
· Attended FDP of Python on 28th April to 4th M ay 2020.
· Attended FDP of “R Programming” On 4th May to 9th May 2020.
§ Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
§ Member, Internet Society
§ Member, AICTSD
· Departmental Students Activity In charge.
· Departmental Staff Leave Record Maintenance.
· NAAC Departmental File 26 & 51, 29, 30, 31 In charge.
· Student Association Coordinator
· Department NSS coordinator
· Preparation of Monthly and Weekly report
Ms. Yamini P. Warke
Academic Experience : 04
Data Mining, Data Warehousing
Mrs.Tejaswini Sunil Bhoye
M.E. (Information Technology)
Academic Experience : 5.5
Wireless Sensor Network, Internet of Things
BE Best Project Award
Ms. K. S. Surawase
Total No. of International Journal : 7
·MSBTE Sponsored One week Training Programme on “Effective Conduction of Laboratory Experiments” organized by Shri Siddheshwar Woman’s Polytechnic, Solapur.
·Faculty Development Program on “Raspberry PI Concept and Programming” organized by Electronics & Telecommunication Department of D.Y. Patil college of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune in association with Pantech ProEd Pvt Ltd.”
·Faculty Development Program on “MongoDB & R-Programming organized by MMCOE, in association with CSI from 22nd-25th August 2016
·One day workshop on “5S, Kaizen & Total Quality Control” on 7th September, 2016 at MMCOE, Karvenagar
·Faculty Development Program on “Fundamental of Programming Languages-I(2016 course)” organized by MMCOE, Karvenagar
·Faculty Development Program on “Laboratory Practices-I” organized by MITCOE, Kothrud, Pune
·Faculty Development Program on “Intellectual Property Rights: Issues, Challenges, New Treands & Research Methodology” organized by MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune on 19th & 20th October 2018.
·Workshop on “Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality ” organized by MMCOE, Pune under Quality Improvement Program (QIP) on 7th & 8th Dec 2018
·Attended One Day Online FDP on “OOP & CG Laboratory” (SE 2019 Course) organized by Department of Computer Engineering at APCOER, Parvati, Pune, in association with Board of studies (Computer Engineering), Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune on 11th July 2020.
·Attended Faculty Awareness Programme on “Outcome Based Education (OBE) and NBA Accreditation” organized by Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Narhe, Pune on 5-5-2020.
·Attended FDP on “Cyber Security” organized by Faculty Development Center in cyber security and data Science, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, hosted by MMIT, Lohgaon, Pune.
·Attended one online workshop on “E-laboratory & virtual lab for online execution of programming based practical’s” on 2Aug 2020.
·Attended one week STTP through ICT mode on “ Problem based Learning” on 2Dec-6 Dec 2019.
§ Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
§ IEANG, ISRD,CSTA, IS
·NACC file 10,11,13,33,36,50,54,67
·Member of Virtual Lab Development
·Video Lecture Co-ordinate
Ms.Mrunal Samjay Jagtap
M.E. (Computer Engineering),BE(Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience : 01
Research Experience : 00
Software Engineering, machine Learning, Information Security,
1. “4th International Conference on Internet of Things, Next Generation Networks and Cloud Computing 2019 ” Key Distribution and Trust Based Scheme on Big Data Analysis for Group User on Cloud Service”.
2. “7th Post Graduate Conference of Computer Engineering 2019” entitled as “Key Distribution and Trust Based Scheme on Big Data Analysis for Group User on Cloud
3. “International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ)”ISSN No:-2395-1621,”key distribution & trust based scheme on big data analysis for group user on cloud service”.
4. International Journal of Recent Engineering Research and Development (IJRERD) Volume No. 02 – Issue No. 04, ISSN: 2455-8761 www.ijrerd.com, PP. 108-111,”Survey on Privacy Preservation of Big Data via Hybrid Cloud”
· Paper Presemtation in Kasegaon Education Society’s Polytechnic,Lohgaon”KESP FEST13”
· Paper Presentation in “Talentica’13” Sou.Venutai Chavan Polytechnic,pune
· Paper Presentation in “Nirmitee’14” Sou.Venutai Chavan Polytechnic,pune
· Attended Workshop On “Learn how to structure and publish scientific contents”,smt.kashibai navale collage of engineering,pune
· Paper Presentation “CPGCON2019” at Dr.D.Y.Patil institute of technology,Pimpri,pune.
Ms. Uma Bhimashankar Karanje
Academic Experience : 7 years
1. Uma Karanje, Rahul Dagade, “Survey on Text Detection, Segmentation and Recognition from a Natural Scene Images”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887), Vol 108 – No. 13, Dec 2014, DOI : 10.5120/18974-0472, ISBN : 973-93-80884-47-8.
2. Uma Karanje, Rahul Dagade, Sankirti Shiravale, “Maximally Stable Extremal Region Approach for Text Detection in Natural Scene Images”, IJSDR, 2016.
Mr.Vishal Kisan Borate
ME Information Technology, BE Computer Engg
IOT, Data Mining
Total No. of International Journal : 10
1. Two Days National Level FDP on “Ethical Hacking using Kali Linux” organized by RMDSSOE, Warje, Pune on 15th Feb & 16th Feb 2016.
2. Six Days Train The Trainer workshop on ISEE organized by SKNCOE, Vadgaon, Pune from 5h Jun 2017 to 10th Jun 2017.
3. two days National Level online workshop on “Robotics & Automation using MATLAB” organized by Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from Wednesday, 01st September, 2021 to Thursday, 02nd September, 2021 at Dr D Y Patil School of Engineering.
4. AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on "Design Thinking: Aspirations for Innovations" from 29/11/2021 to 03/12/2021 at All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering.
5. AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on "Internet of Things (IoT)" from 06/12/2021 to 10/12/2021 at center for e governance.
6. One Week Faculty Development Program on “Role of Honours Courses in Engineering Education & Research” Organized by Sinhagad Institute of Technology, Lonavala, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in association with Vodafone Club, SIT, Lonavala during October 25-29, 2021.
7. five days Faculty Development Program on “Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence” from 20th December, 2021 to 27th December, 2021. This certificate is issued on successful completion of five days FDP organized by the Industry Institution Interaction Cell (IIIC) of Department of Computer Engineering at Dr. D Y Patil School of Engineering, Lohegaon, Pune in association with Bharat Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
8. One-week Faculty Development Programme FDP on Data Science and Artificial Intelligence held on 26/07/2021 to 30/07/2021.
9. Five Days Online Short Term Training Program on “Real World Interfacing with Arduino Uno on IOT Platform” Organized by Dept. of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, of Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering Ahmednagar, held on 11th Oct 2021 to 15th Oct. 2021.
10. Thirty Days Master Class on Artificial Intelligence at PanTech E Learning Pvt Ltd Chennai from 06/12/2021 to 04/01/2022.
1. Bharat Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Kothrud Pune
Laboratory Incharge of Data Structure
Mr. Tushar S. Waykole
M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
Academic Experience: 15 Years
Internet of Things, Data Science
Total No. of National Conference: 04
Total No. of International Journal: 02
● Participated in Hands on Workshop on “IBM Community Edition” held at MIT, Pune on 18-19 June 2007.
● Participated in a FDP on “.NET Technology” held at D. Y. Patil College of Engineering Akurdi, Pune on 22-23 November 2007.
● Participated in ISTE Sponsored STTP on “Unix Programming” organized by the ISTE Chapter of K.C.E. Society’s College of Engineering, Jalgaon during 30 June 2008 to 4 July 2008.
● Attended the Workshop on “Assembly Language Programming” held at G. H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Management, Jalgaon during September 19-20, 2008.
● Participated in a “Mission 10X Workshop” conducted at Shri Sant Gadge Baba College of Engineering & Technology, Bhusawal from 19 April 2010 to 23 April 2010.
● Attended a Workshop titled “LaTeX” conducted at Shri Sant Gadge Baba College of Engineering & Technology, Bhusawal from 19-21 October, 2012.
● Participated in State Level Faculty Development Program on “Cloud Computing & Agile Integration” at ICEM Parandwadi, Pune on 8 – 9 February, 2013.
● Participated in ISTE Sponsored Two Week STTP on “Computer Programming” organized by Shri Sant Gadge Baba College of Engineering and Technology, Bhusawal in coordination with IIT, Bombay on 16 - 21 June, 2014.
● Participated in One Week Workshop on “Research Methodology and Innovations” organized by Sandip Foundation’s SITRC, Nashik on 20 - 24 November, 2015.
● Participated in AICTE Sponsored Two Weeks FDP on “Recent Trends in Internet of Things” organized by JSPM’s RajarshiShahu College of Engineering, Pune during 4 December - 15 December, 2017.
● Participated in AICTE-ISTE Sponsored Refresher Program on “IoT for Hands on Experiential Learning” organized by R. C. Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur during 23 July - 28 July, 2018.
● Participated in AICTE and DBATU, Lonere Sponsored Faculty Development Program on “R Programming” organized by MGM’s College of Engineering, Nanded during 4 January - 11 January, 2019.
● Participated in Spoken Tutorial and DattaMeghe College of Engineering organized Faculty Development Program on “Moodle Management System” during 01 June - 05 June, 2020.
● GATE 2007 with 85.47 percentile
● Certified in Exam held on “Data Science for Engineers” from NPTEL course on SWAYAM by IIT, Bombay during Jan-Mar 2019.
● Certified in Exam held on “Data Analytics using Python” from NPTEL course on SWAYAM by IIT, Bombay during Jan-Apr 2022.
Mr. Vaibhav D. Rewaskar
M.E (Computer Science & Information Technology)
Academic Experience: 06 Years
Industrial Experience: 00
AI and Computer Vision
Total No. of International Journal: 03
1. 7 Days workshop on IoT
2. Webinar “On The way To Google”
TG - SE (Batch 3 & 4)
Prof. Chaitanya Sitaram Bhosale
Ph.D (Computer Engineering)- Pursuing, M.E (Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience :8
Data Mining , IOT, Data Science
Total No. of International Journal : 14
1. FDP on Data Science by E&ICT Academy, IIT Kanpur
2. FDP on “Emerging Paradigms in Artificial Intelligence and Data
Science” at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
3. Data Science & Analytics Masterclass (30 Days) by Skill Apssdcat Pantech e learning Pvt Ltd, Chennai.
4. 6 days Faculty Development Program on" Machine Learning &
5. “Interactive Teaching Learning Strategies With Affective &
Cognitive Approach (ITLS)” organized by PVG’s COET &
1. Session chair in National Conference in Data Science at Indira College of Engineering & Management, Pune.
1.EICT, IIT Kanpur
3.Inflow Technologies Pvt Ltd., Banglore.
● SPPU FDP Coordinator for LP-IV
● Lab Incharge,GFM,
● Dept UPS charge,CCTV,
● Student Chapter- IEEE
Mr. Abhaysinh Shivajirao Jadhav
Diploma In Instrumentation
Academic Experience 6.8
Industrial Experience : 11
Prof. Ganesh S. Ubale
BE[CSE], M.Tech [Computer Engineering] -COEP
Academic Experience : 12 years
Industrial Experience : 09 months
Cybersecurity, Information Security
1.SMS Spam Detection Using TFIDF and Voting Classifier
Journal name: IEEE | Publication date: Apr 14, 2022
2.Mobile Ad HOC Networks
Journal Name- Journal of Networking, Computer Security and Engineering Volume 5 Issue 1 | Publication Date | May 11, 2020
2022 International Mobile and Embedded Technology Conference (MECON)
1. Workshop on Machine Learning
Organized by- IIT Kharagpur | Date- June 2021
2. FDP on Data Analytics Using Python
Organized by- Computer Department, COEP | Date- DEC 2021
3. Project Sunshine Cybersecurity
Organized by: AICTE and HCL Software | Date: Jan 2022
Training program is designed towards inculcating the current technology trends. during the training program we have used the tool “Cyber Security Testing Using HCL AppScan”.
Elite + Silver
- GATE 2020 score
1.PhonixZone Technologies Pvt Ltd. Pune
2.JSM Technologies Pvt Ltd. Pune
● Seminar Coordinator
● ADD-ON Coordinator
Prof. Yogesh B.Dongare
BE[CSE], M.E [Computer Engineering]
Industrial Experience : 01 Year
Machine Learning, Information Security
1.”Live Hand Gesture Recognition Using Android Device” in International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 2, Issue 6, October-November, 2014,ISSN 2091-2730.
2. “Skin Color Detection and Background Subtraction Fusion For Hand Gesture Recognition” International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 3, Issue 4, Part-2, July-August, 2015 ISSN 2091-2730.
3. “Different Edge Detection Techniques for Processing Digital Images: Canny Algorithm and Gabor Method” in (IJMIE) International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering in Sept 2015.ISSN:2249-0558
1. FDP on “Lab Practice-II” , Organized by Dr. D.Y.Patil Insttute of Engg. Mangement & Research,Akurdi, for three days from 16-18 Jully2018.
2. FDP on”Object Oriented Programming” Organized by M.E.S.College of Engineering,Pune for three days from 15-17 Dec 2016.
3. “CUDA”-Parallel Programming Approach” Organized by Amrutvahini College of Engineering,Sangamner for two days from 25-26 April 2015.
1.Rack InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. Pune
Mahale Rohini Dhananjay
M.E. (Information Technology)
Academic Experience : 02
Total No. of International Journal : 02
1.Itabrics software solutions, Thane
· Assistance Professor at Computer Department
Prof. Vikas V. Chavan
BE[CSE], M.Tech[Computer Science And Technology]
Academic Experience : 02 years
Industrial Experience :00 months
Total No. of International Journal:02
Paper Publication Based on Present Work: Mr. Vikas Vishwanath Chavan, Mrs. Asra Anjum (2017) Review Paper On: Product aspect ranking and its application in International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development (IJAERD).
1. Prism Information Technology Limited, Koregaon Park, Pune.
● Student Association Co-coordinator
● Scolorship Co-coordinator
Dr. Umesh P. Moharil
Associate Professor (Physics)
Ph.D. (Physics), M.Sc. (Physics)
Academic Experience : 12
Research Experience : 05
Total No. of National: 03
Total No. of International: 05
1. “Study of low field magnetoresistance in La0.67Aa0.33MnO3 [A≡Ca, Ba, Sr] screen printed films”
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil, B. Singh and A. K. Gupta
[Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, 42, 62 (2004), India]
2. “Low field magnetoresistance and conduction noise in La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 film”
[Science Letters, 26 (7&8), 214 (2003), India]
"Temperature dependence of magnetoresistance and nonlinear conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in epitaxial La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 thin films"
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta, A.K. Raychaudhuri, S.S. Pai and R. Pinto [Applied Physics Letters 81, 325 (2002), USA]
4. “Study of magnetoresistance and conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in LBMO thin films”
Neeraj Khare, A. K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Raychaudhuri, S. P. Pai and R. Pinto
[Pramana – Journal of Physics 58, 62 (2002), India]
"Conduction noise in La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 film”
Neeraj Khare, U. P. Moharil and A. K. Gupta
[Journal of Applied Physics 90, 2853 (2001), USA]
“Reduction in conduction noise of La-Ca-Mn-O polycrystalline film due to Ag addition”
Neeraj Khare, H .K. Singh, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta and O.N. Srivastava
[Journal of Applied Physics 89, 3532 (2001), USA]
“Improvement in properties of La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 polycrystalline film due to silver addition”
Neeraj Khare, H. K. Singh, P. K. Siwach, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Gupta and O. N. Srivastava
[Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 34, 673 (2001), UK]
“Generation of higher harmonics in superconducting YNi2B2C”
Neeraj Khare, A. K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, Z. Hossain, R. Nagarajan and L.C. Gupta
[Superconductor Science and Technology 13, 1306 (2000), Singapore]
Presentations in Conferences
1. “Study of magnetoresistance and conductance of bicrystal grain boundary in LBMO thin film”
Neeraj Khare, A.K. Gupta, U. P. Moharil, A. K. Raychaudhuri, S. P. Pai and R. Pinto
International Symposium on Advances in superconductivity & Magnetism: Materials,
[Mechanisms & Devices at Mangalore University on Sept. 25-28, 2001]
2. “Temperature dependence of conduction noise of bicrystal grain boundary in La0.67Ba0.33MnO3 thin film”
[18th National Symposium of Cryogenics on Nov. 21-23, 2001 at NPL, New Delhi]
“Study of conduction noise in La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 thick film”
[11th Annual General Meeting of MRSI, Vadodara, 3-5 Feb 2000]
“Harmonic generation in YNi2B2C superconductor”
Neeraj Khare, A.K. Gupta, U.P. Moharil, Z. Hossain, R. Nagarajan and L.C. Gupta
[DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, IGCAR Kalpakkam, 20-24 Dec 1999]
Life Member (ISTE) LM46702
Mrs .M R Yashwante
Total No. of International: 01
1. “Particle Swarm Optimization based PID controller tuning”, International Research Conference on
Recent Changes, Developments and Consequent Impact on Economy, Pune,Year Dec 2012.
2.”Earthing: Facts & Recent trends”, Conference paper 32nd NATIONAL CONVENTION OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND NATIONAL SEMINAR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT,IEI,Pune Nov2016.
FDP on "ECM subject syllabus revision", DYPatil Akurdi, Pune dated 09-11/06/2016
BCUD project on Earthing(2014-16)
Dr. Amita Pal
Fixed Point Theorems and Their Applications
Mrs Laxmi Pravin Shinde
MSc (physics), MBA (HR)
Academic Experience 10
Industrial Experience : 4
M.Sc. (Mathematics), NET, SET, GATE
Mrs. Vidya Nadkarni
Academic Experience :23Years
Industrial Experience : 0
Research Experience : 0
Indian Society Of Technical Education-
Mrs. Ashwini Pavan Shirode
ME Power Electronics & Drives
Academic Experience : 5Years
International Journal : 1
Nonlinear current Controller for Enhancing Dynamic Performance of Single Phase Grid Connected PV system, IJEEE Volume 09, Issue No. 02, Dec 2017.
International Conference : 1
4 th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Technology, Science and Management ICETETSM-2017 New Delhi, July 2017
Prof. Anil Gorakh Darekar
M.Sc. Organic Chemistry, NET/SET-JRF
Academic Experience :10.06
Research Experience : 01
Organic Synthesis , Separation & Quantification of Aflatoxins
Total No. of International Journal :01
1.National level Seminar on “Learning in Teaching, Teaching for Learning”at Dhole Patil COE, Wagholi, Pune.
2.National level Seminar on “Renewable Energy· & its application “at Dhole Patil COE, Wagholi, Pune.
3.State level Seminar on “Engineering Ethics· & Plagiarism”at G.H.Raisoni Institute of Engg., & Technology, Wagholi, Pune.
4.One day state level workshop on NBA Accreditation-An Outcome based approach· organized by Dhole Patil College of Engineering,Pune. Attended AICTE-ISTE approved Orientation/Refresher Programme on “Innovative·
5.Teaching-Learning Methods” organized by Vidya Pratishthan's Kamalnayan Bajaj Institute of Engineering and Technology, Baramati, Maharashtra.
6.National level Seminar on “Applications of Spectroscopy for Determination of Complex· Drug Molecules.” at M. J. S. College Shrigonda sponsored by U.G.C.
7.State level Seminar on “Application of Spectroscopy for the Determination of Geometry of· Organic Molecules.” at M. J. S. College Shrigonda.
8.International Year of Chemistry-2011 on “Chemical Science: Glorious Past and Exciting· Future” By Prof. C.N.R. Rao, FRS, at NCL, Pune.
9.International Year of Chemistry-2011 on “Organic Synthesis” By Prof. S. Chandrasekaran, at· NCL, Pune. InternationalYear ofChemistry-2011 on “Chemistry to ChemicalInnovation: A Challenging· Journey” By Dr. R.A. Mashelkar, FRS, at NCL, Pune.
· Chemistry Subject Teacher
Aishwarya Dattatray Pawar
Director of Physical Education
B.Sc.(Chemistry), B.P.Ed, M.PEd,SET, PhD (Pursuing)
Academic Experience :3
Physical Education & Sports.
Total No. of Publications: 01
Research Paper: 01
Aishwarya Dattatray Pawar., Dr. Shrikant Mahadik(2021).”PREVALENCE OF RELATIVE ENERGY SYNDROME-SPORTS (RED-S) AMONGST ADOLESCENT FEMALE FOOTBALL PLAYERS FROM PUNE CITY”. JOURNAL OF EDUCATION: RABINDRA BHARATI UNIVERSITY. (ISSN : 0972-7175) Vol.: XXII, No.: 1, 2021.
· Attended National Webinar on “INSIGHTS INTO KHELO INDIA” organized by MM’s Chandrashekhar Agashe College of Physical Education jointly with Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education.
Completed AIFF E-Certificate Course held at Shiv Chatrapati Stadium, Pune.
1. Played & did Captaincy for 4 School Nationals for Maharashtra State.
2. Played 2 All-India Inter-University Savitribai Phule Pune University.
5 West zones Inter University matches for Savitribai Phule Pune University.
· Responsibilities regarding Sports, Indoor hall & Gym.
· Students Participation for Sports at various Inter Collegiate, Inter-Zonal, Inter-University & All-India level under Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Students Participation for Sports at various Invitational Competitions.
Pokharkar Savita Bhagwat
Academic Experience :1.06
Total No. of International Journal :00
· Mathematics Subject Teacher
Qualification:- B.A.,M.Lib.Isc., UGC-NET
Total Experience :7 years
Contact No: - Ext No: 612
Qualification: B.A, M.L.I.Sc
Total Experience : 9 years
Contact No: - Ext No: 614
Total Experience : 6 years 3 Months
Areas of interest :Library Automation
Ext No: 614
Total Experience : 28 years
Ms. Apurva Rajiv Ulhe
B.E (Electrical ) M.E(Power electronics and Drives)
Academic Experience : 03
2.) SIMULATION BASED THERMOELECTRIC COOLING MODULE.
Total No. of International Conference:00
Registered for 5-day FDP-SI UHV Online - “AICTE Incorporating Universal Human Values in Education (An AICTE Initiative)”
Online mode(Zoom) from 2021-11-08 to 2021-11-12.
Mr. Sandeep Laxman Adsure
Diploma in Mechanical Eng.
Academic Experience : 8.0 Yrs
Industrial Experience : 07 Yrs
BE Electrical , ME Power Electronics & Drives
Academic Experience : 5 years
Industrial Experience : 0 years
Research Experience : 0 years
Total No. of International Journal : 1
University Ranker in S.E., T.E., and B.E. Electrical from Savitribai Phule Pune University
Assistant Professor In Mechatronics Department
Ms. Sonali S. Patil
B.E.(Mechanical); M.E.(Mech.-Design), PhD (Pursuing)
Project: “Deep learning based framework for health monitoring
of tipped milling tool considering vibration dataset ”
Total No. of International Journal :07
Total No. of International Conference:0
Learning & Life Long Self
Solving , Innovation and
Meaningful R &
based education : A step towards
virtual kits – An initiative for
innovative teaching Learning
Mr. Nisar S. Shaikh
Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
M.E (Computer Engineering)
Academic Experience: 07 Years
Machine Learning and Data Science
· Two Days Workshop on IoT.
SE Class Teacher
Ms. Rucha Agrawal
AI & DS
B.E (Computer Engineering), M.E (Computer Networks)
Wireless Sensor Network
Total No. of International Conference:01
· One week STTP on “Advanced Applications in AI and ML”
· One week FDP on “ Emerging paradigms in AI and DS”
· ISTE Approved two days workshop on “LATEX”
· One day workshop on “Basic Unix Commands”
· Two days “Faculty Induction Training “ Program
· Faculty development workshop on “Excellence – Journey for Leadership”
· ISTE Approved Workshop - MISSION 10X
· Two Days workshop on “Applied Algorithms”
· Lab incharge in AI & DS department
Prof. Yogesh Kisan Mali
Ph.D (Computer Engineering)- Pursuing , M.E (Computer Networks)
Academic Experience: 8
Industrial Experience: 02
Research Experience: 03
Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Computer Network, IOT & AI
Total No. of International Journal: 9
1.” Marathi Sign LanguageDetection Using Canny’sEdge Detection”.Signal Processing Image Communication: JournalPublication Elsevier 2017 at IIT Madras
2.Advanced Pin Entry Method byResisting Shoulder Surfing Attacks,IEEE International Conference onInformation Processing (ICIP) volume 1,issue1 [December-2015], pp:37 - 42
3.Grid Based AuthenticationSystem.International Journal of Computer Science andInformation Security (IJCSIS), ISSN: -1947-5500.
1. Zensar Technologies Kharadi, Pune
▪ Lifetime Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
● Laboratory In-charge of Software Lab AI&DS
Mr. ASHISH KISHOR BHISE
B.E (Information Technology), M.E (Computer Engineering)
Microprocessor and interfacing.
Total No. of International Journal :07
Total No. of International Conference:02
· Two days workshop on “LATEX”
· One week workshop on “ Robotics”
· One day workshop arranged by “Microsoft”.
· “Faculty Induction Training Program”
· Faculty development Program on “Stress management”
· Four days Workshop on “Networking”Organized by NILET.
· Faculty development Program on “Workload and Time management”
R3 SYSTEMS INDIA PRIVEATE LIMITED, NASHIK
Lab In-charge, Departmental NPTL coordinator, Departmental NSS coordinator,
* mark fields are compulsory
Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com